You wake up in 2045. The last vestiges of the White Reich have surrendered...

You wake up in 2045. The last vestiges of the White Reich have surrendered, leaving the following map as the post-war order.
The People's Republic of Africa was formed after the African Revolution in 2037.
The Islamic Caliphate was formed in the face of the Reich's invasion of the Middle East. Currently, the Ba'atheists are in power and use the Caliphate as a claim to legitimacy.
The Great Yellow Khanate was formed in 2044, with the imminent fall of the Reich becoming clear to the Asian Coalition's forces.
Patria Grande formed after the fall of America, where a joint Black/Chicano uprising, combined with the start of the Second Mexican-American War weakened the Reich's hold in America to the point of defeat.
The New Roman Empire was established to rule over former Reich territories in Europe, seeking to establish a Mediterranean identity separate from Whiteness.
The constant jokes from the Anglo's about Germany "destroying Europe" have caught up to them. Due to the Germans infamously siding against the Reich, even in the face of being surrounded and conquered, they have been rewarded with a German ethnic state, where German diaspora from around the world are set to be transferred to.
Who do you support, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXR4ixKTaSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a-at least im safe hehe

The Kaiserreich of course. The Germans were a lot less autistic during the Imperial phase.

>Who do you support, Sup Forums?

Anyone who said you should've been aborted

PATRIA GRANDE

autism

Cozy, safe from all the Islam.

>New Roman Empire

India desu

>Canada not part of the Great Yellow Khanate

At least you tried

Either Entire Georgia in Roman Empire or gtfo with your trash map

You literally post this same map at least once a month, and every time I tell you that it doesn't make sense.

Do you think this is an actual prediction of the future?

No, but I mean, come up with something new.

White french people are gonne, though

Tbh unquestionably the yellow khanate is unbeatable by any metric.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXR4ixKTaSU

Autism: the post

no u :DD :D

Bump

MUH GROSSEDUETSCHLANDENREICHENVONHITLERSTADEEMPIREBERG XXXDDDDDDDD

>england not in roman empire 2.0
>limes not set to elba river
Try it again sweetie

t.iberus

we'll be yellow you retard
delete this

I wanna join the asiatic union.

Shit seems pretty fucked, so I just keep my head down, plant some vegetables, and support the Patria Grande government.

It seems like you had a little bit too much Fantabierschaftgrossflasche to drink.

the great finnish khanate
because it looks fun.

Anglo Secessionist movements in NE America and Britain.

fuck yeah

See: flag
Anywho, I'd set out to have 10 kids and get everyone else to do the same. Have each of those kids have 10 kids and in 2 generations push to annihilate all which oppose us.

Speaking seriously though, the way you cut up this map is utterly retarded.
>dat Asia
>Africans having a single state without several massive genocides
>Patria Granda
topkek, the whites in North America would go full genocide before such a thing.
>Turkey is a part of the Med Empire
>Latvia and Lithuania aren't purged of Russkies and don't go with the German Empire
>dem Eastern Euros being under the thumb of an entity containing China
>FUCKING CHINA, RUSSIA, AND JAPAN IN THE SAME CONGLOMERATE
Seriously, lurk moar faggot.

Asia

>Currently, the Ba'atheists are in power and use the Caliphate as a claim to legitimacy.
I doubt that Ba'athists would use the Saudi flag; they have their own flag and Ba'athists generally oppose wahabism.

I changed the flag in another iteration of the map but to add Germany I had to use the .psd which didn't have the updated fleg.

I form the United Kingdom Independence Front
Link up with other resistance movements in Britain and France

for what reason do you think half of Georgia and even fucking armenia shouldnt be together with other Europeans you retarded american subhuman?

You are a Greek subhuman.

>Link up with other resistance movements in Britain and France
Emperor Macron is the leader of the New Roman Empire you *nglo subhuman.

>patria grande
>not a sun in the middle

HARAM

should have told me that cunt
also
>normandy, switzerland and turkey are ""mediterranean""
nice larping

I would make it my goal to kill as many Germs as possible, but luckily for me I doubt any would move here

Anglo-Saxons are Germanic m8.

>Patria grande

couldnt give a shite about my country's exact ethnic background if i'm brutally honest with you

t. rasheed

>exact
>reading
white is alright, you piece of mexican scum

t. rasheed