Do you think it's ever awkward for Elizabeth Olsen having those ghouls for sisters?

Do you think it's ever awkward for Elizabeth Olsen having those ghouls for sisters?

Christ she's like the third clone that turned out the way it was supposed to.

Obviously she took their lifeforce to become the Prime Olsen and now she hangs out with them out of pity.

Can I get a quick rundown on these ladies?

i feel srry for one on the left. seems like she had surgery to look dif to her twin, but now looks scarey as fuck. also elizabeth looks so much like the one on the right.

Elizabeth is like Sanji in that shes the only one of the Vinsmokes to not be gifted with advancements before being born but because of it she turned out the strongest.

From left to right: Solid, Solidus and Liquid Snake

they all look the same.

lmao what the fuck happened to those bitches

i thought they were going to be hot

what a shame

Center>>Right>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left.

me on the right

She has pretty bad Lyme disease you ass

Considering they're 10x richer, I don't think she minds.

Elizabeth is the Jeb of the Olsens.

Slow and steady wins the race.

they all sorta look the same teebeecuehaitchfam

how old are these skanks?

>Elizabeth is like Sanji in that shes the only one of the Vinsmokes to not be gifted with advancements before being born but because of it she turned out the strongest.

That reference. Thanks.

Left looks like she got slammed in the side of the face with a shovel.

they unironically look like they have some black ancestry

Please don't bully Mary Kate and Ashley. Their parents sacrificed them to the satanic Hollywood pedos. They then used that money and those connections to shelter Elizabeth and eventually buy her way into Hollywood without putting her on the casting couch at age 5.

member when you people wet yourself over those two