Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHiAL0C6stE
chaoschaos.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's literally the most rëddit show, you should kill yourself... r-right guys

are you from reddit too

why are they so mean to us

i used to post on 9gag and reddit but they are shit now with all the censorship and people said Sup Forums is where all the memes come from so i am getting in to this now.

haha yeah bro, I like to bing watch it inbetween waiting for my lootcrate deliveries

epic for the win

LOL! bro Rick and Morty gets my sides like everytime! Like, he totally gets it, I can't believe fucking sheeple still believe in G*d XD

WUBALABADUBDUB XDDD

hey yeah loot crate is pretty cool. Was a cool one last year with R&M things in.
Do you watch h3h3? Its a youtube channel.
If not you should check it out some really big lolz.

Why are you in great pain user? Is it because you pretend to dislike the show to fit in?

As well as being lolz its really deep too
You need to be pretty open minded to get a lot of it. Iv watched the first 2 season 16 times so far and i am still discovering jokes i didnt get before.

show's great but the fanbase is able to make me puke easily.

S1 was pretty hilarious. S2 was a bit more hit or miss. Still pretty excited for S3

I'm convinced it's Justin Roiland making these threads to advertise it with reverse psychology

i know what you mean. Some of the new people who only got in to it when it went on netflix are newbs. The real fans that watched it from the start are cool though.

Ye totally man scrubalubadubdub am i rite XD

ha yeah lolz. Its actually "wubalubadubdub" and it means "I am in great pain, please help me." which is pretty deep as well.

Such a great ending. The feels, man, THE FEELS.
youtube.com/watch?v=nHiAL0C6stE

Think i might go and watch some more Rick & Morty in a minute. cant wait OOOWEE! lolz

makes me well up watching it and iv seen it 16 times already. I love the music, its by a band chaos chaos and when i foudn out who it was by i went straight on bandcamp and brought all of their music.

chaoschaos.bandcamp.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk

ITS Not a fucking comedy

fucking hell what are the comments in this thread

Reddit

I too pretend to hate Rick and Morty, because I only base my opinion on going against what reddit thinks

Not everyone has to like your shitty little meme show reddit, accept it and move on

i wonder how many more times redditors will make this comment

i agree, its a lot deeper than that. Its has a lot of humour in it but its sophisticated and dark. It also a psychological science fiction on another level which is interesting because a lot of it is about parallel universes so i guess depending on who you are and in what universe you are watching it can be almost anything which is really deep and clever. I should put the bong down lol

To all my fellow gentleman scientists in this thread, may I ask when the Narwhal bacons?

what if justin roiland is in this thread right now?

hothead

>suppose to be the galaxies smartest being
>antitheist

If you still believed in the Abrahamic God why would you go out of the way to be a blasphemous dick?

Midnight ;)

*raises wine glass*
you sir... are a gentleman and a scholar

*raises wine glass* ;)

I can't wait till season 3 is over and the show goes on for another 5 seasons, then all the fans who love the show will be like "UGH! THIS SHOW IS SO DEAD! IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED AT SEASON 3!!! IT"S GETTING WORSE AND WORSE! WHY CAN"T IT BE HIP AND COOL LIKE(Insert new edgy show)"

It happened to the simpsons, beavis and butthead, Family Guy, King of the hill, this reddit shit will have the same fate.

As many times "IM NOT A NORMIE ACCEPT ME" threads are made

it might not though, one of the writers is dan Harmon and he has written some big shows like Community. There is so much more depth than a lot of people realise, there are infinite universes to explore so maybe it will last for years like South Park? I do think a lot of the people who complain about Rick & Morty just dont get how deep it is.

(You)

This is piss poor b8 attempting to discredit fans of the show

not at all i am totally genuine, i am the biggest fan i have ever met. I guess you are a big fan too and thats why you are gatekeeping?

Simpsons is legit shit tho, Reddit never creamed over family guy, and South Park is still fairly popular

Simpsons is a kids show. It was funny when i was about 10 but now i find it boring.

You're more mature than 90% of Sup Forums then who praises the slapstick and lowbrow humor that is Simpsons then

Keep lefty/pol/ in lefty/pol/ mac poster

>I'm a snow flake

@79729456
Who are you quoting?

i dont know, maybe i am. I need a bit more from a tv show than bland silliness and the occasional pop culture refrence. R&M really is head and shoulders above anything else, exploring philosophical concepts like the multiverse whilst still being funnier than any tv show ever made.

why is this faggot formatting his posts like this he sticks out like a sore thumb please kill yourself

I get more indepth talking about multiverses with my yu-gi-oh playing Chad-friend than I do from R&M tbqh.

And I've sen way funnier shows than R&M

i am quite new to Sup Forums am i doing something wrong?
Should i press enter more to make the sentences shorter?
If you tell me what to do ill stop doing what it is that makes me stand out.

ok name one show that is funnier than R&M then?

ATHF

I never in my life saw such a disparity between how annoying a fandom is and how annoying a hatedom is.

Seriously, I remember seeing one or two R&M thread here when it was airing, but now every single day we have a dozen threads about "why do reddit 9gagers like this tumbler excuse for a facebook show so much?"

what if I told you it was Dan Harmon posting these everyday to drive people to watch the show.

Justin has admitted to posting in these threads, though he said he always insulted the show.

i dont know what that is but will try and check it out thanks.

I bet Sup Forums makes up less than 1% of the viewing average

Betting he's just pretending and just saying that to try and fit in

Skip first season, it's not really the same as the later seasons of Aqua teen hunger force

Or at least wait to watch season 1 til you watched everything else

What a fucking losed

ok thanks for the advice and recommendation ill start watching it later. Even if i dont like it as much as R&M it will give me something new to watch until season 3 comes out.

How would you know you don't like it as much

Besides, if you're gonna watch stuff while waiting for season 3 then you better rev up that backlog

hes not though. i saw him on the h3h3 podcast and he is pretty cool. I think he might be do a lot of drugs with Dan Harmon and thats why the show is so clever and different.

i meant if it turns out i dont like it as much then i will still watch it whilst i wait for season 3. II might like it more than R&M but i find that hard to believe at the moment. Ill give it a go though so thanks for hooking me up.

We don't take kindly to druggies around here

Hey Sup Forums, it's just you and me now Sup Forums. We'll have adventures Sup Forums. They will be extreme and sometimes boring, Sup Forums. But it's us now Sup Forums. Maybe it'll be a show Sup Forums. Sup Forums and reddit. For four years Sup Forums for u Sup Forums. Wubalubadubdub Sup Forums.

Fuck off Justin, go back to your circlejerk on reddit

really? I only smoke a bit of weed and do some molly at the weekends, nothing major.
I think Dan & Justin who make Rick & Morty do a lot of acid and coke when they are writing the show. Maybe even molly and dmt for some segments also.

Yeah, druggies are not welcome on Sup Forums. If you want to discuss that shit go to 420chan or somewhere else

I always thought most 4channers would be down with drugs desu. Surprising if you are not. Is that an alt-right thing not doing drugs?

i dont wannt to chat about drugs all of the time though. i am not like a boring junkie that every subject revolves around drugs. I just like to use them sometimes to open my mind especially when im breaking loose watching some R&M.

No, it's an non-degenerate thing not to do drugs

im not a degenerate, i have a job and my own apartment. It doesnt effect my day to day i just do them when i kick back.

degenerate can stand for non-conformist, and that's exactly what someone is when they use drugs, someone who is unsecure about themself

have you never even tried any drugs before?

When I was 16 and immature and confused about life in general

i always found it was the confomists who were too insecure to use drugs. Like guys who smoke a few bowls and freak and think they might be gay. I recommend trying some weed and watching R&M, see where it takes you. Explore the higher realm of consciousness and really get to understand the show.

Why are you falling for such obvious bait?

i dont think it has anything to do with age. I am 41 and only started doing drugs when i was in my mid 30s. I just like to experience things how they were meant to be experienced. Like R&M i smoke weed or listening to EDM i do some molly.

No it's just us being horse cock sucking faggots that have shitty taste in everything

do humanity a favour and neck yourself

it doesn't have to be that way user.
Embrace the world i say, enjoy your life and live it.

Don't tell me what to do, hillary

>tfw I got banned for 24hrs for calling someone reddit in one of these threads

fuck off Sup Forums mods

Mods are fags
What did you expect?

ITT:
Teenagers too self-conscious to actually say they unironically enjoy something for fear that they may have to defend their beliefs.

Reddit is ok really.
Its a decent message board once you ditch all the main boards and just read about things you are interested in.

>*BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor begins to chuckle
>L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Dorito crumbs all over his desk
>W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
>WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

ha pretty funny. I do lose my shit when mr poopy butthole is on.

> LE REDDIT SHOW LMAO
Jesus do you faggots have any orginal thought ever?