You tell that to doyle

you tell that to doyle

Which one was doyle again?

Watched that movie 2 hours ago for the first time.
I loved it. But let me guess Sup Forums hates it because it is popular.
Fuck you. The music is awesome. Dr. mann is a tragic figure and Copper metting his daugther on her deathbed was touching.

Authentic Sup Forums likes Nolan.

see

o'doyle rules

>The music is awesome
The music is literally a single blaring dissonant chord that goes on for several minutes at a time with nothing else.

Dr. mann is a tragic figure
No. He's a retard who ended up killing himself because as an astrophysicist he had no idea what an airlock was.

>Copper metting his daugther on her deathbed was touching.
"Dad you're finally here! Now go away. I dont even really want to talk to you."

Fuck off.

>The music is literally a single blaring dissonant chord that goes on for several minutes at a time with nothing else.
And?

you are the worst kind of human being and I hope you never find happiness

Yes he was. He was trying to safe mankind but leaving the earth alone, living a live for years alone made him mad. He was trying to kill himself but copper saved him. After that he was trying to go home at all cost. Shitting on mankind and copper.

reddit hates interstellar
true Sup Forums patricians understand it

Your post pretty much outlines the problem a lot of people here have with the movie: it's a hamfisted melodrama and not a sci fi film. I don't know how anyone could see the final film with Cooper and his daughter as anything but unintentionally comedic.

I hope you find better taste in films and stop being easily influenced by cheap and manipulative storytelling. you are the pussiest kind of human being

nigga you look at his post and mine and you deduce that I am the salty one?

Was TARS a good friend?

Yeah.

>the people who hate it don't understand it

love this meme

he's easily top 10

lmao Reddit loves it.
Why cant we all just agree that is was pretty good

Reminds me of those retards who said Prometheus was an amazing movie.... as long as you watched it while reading along with an unedited version of the original script.

The visuals were great

The setting was nonsense retarded

The characters acted like morons

The story was one of the worst in recent memory

The plot resolution has a paradox the size of a black hole

What REALLY happens to you when you fall into a black hole?

As someone who is into astrophysics it was nice to have at least a bit of respect to real physics. I'm not saying it is correct but it is the closest we can get without getting into boring territory. And i digged the melodrama shit.
This whole relative time is perfect for that imo.

Nolan keeps writing characters that remind me of my dad

Your dad must be an awful person with a child-like level of intelligence.

Don't be so bitter. Cooper is a skillful man that knows how to do things. Mann is an intelligent man that knows how things work. In their meeting I saw my younger self, brainy and arrogant, trying to get the better of my dad because I thought I was smarter. In the end Mann might be smarter, but he's dead because he was less capable. My dad was the same way warning me about being headstrong and arrogant. As an edgy teen I didn't get how he could sacrifice so much of his own happiness for the sake of his family. Like Cooper, my dad was driven by his heart and effort. I questioned his actions because my brain told me they were wrong. He showed me and tried to teach me to have a heart but I never really grasped it. To this day my dad amazes me and reminds me that brains aren't everything.

Won't you feel like it's you falling into it forever because of the time dilation?

The bearded one.

1. Wilson
2. TARS
3. pre-Ep III Anakin

99999. Ep. III Anakin
9999999999999. Leo Getz

Interstellar was great. Nolan is intelligent. Sup Forums is retarded. Fin.

Wilson from House?
You are right

Wilson from Cast Away

I fell into a black hole. It wasn't like that.

You won't survive. Because the force that pulls in you will get so high that 1 cm makes a different of thousands and thousands of newtons.
You get pulled like a spaghetti.

True, as clear as water.
Sad that anything Nolan, and in a special way a space sci-fi like Interstellar, always triggers autists so hard every new thread.

so, n-no 5th dimension? no MURPH?

No. 4th dimension is time.
The rest is math.