It's pretty pathetic how even women know their only value is related to sex. Your gender is worthless

>It's pretty pathetic how even women know their only value is related to sex. Your gender is worthless.

That's how you do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M9kZpkhT1sY
youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>at least we women have sex, monsieur hill
>(audience laughs)

>YOU'RE A SLUT WHORE!

That's how you do it.

>Can I at least watch?

SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH!

He took the chadpill the hard way

Now THAT'S how you do it.

Literally no one would find that funny you autist

there is literally no way a fat schlubby guy can beat a hot girl in a back and forth in front of people like this

same as on the internet, all the female has to do is say "you're a virgin" or "hahaha i bet you never get laid" and she automatically wins

>Ha ha, yeah got me there you fuckin' bitch, that's right smile while you can. You have no idea what kind of hell I can rain down upon you frog cunt

>"I get so much pussy you'd die"

Are there any red faced/angry/yelling shoops?

>STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

And people would think he is lying

How about?

Yeah, after I see you have s dong?

Why are these threads never not unfunny and a waste of space?

next day headlines say Jonah thinks women are only good for sex and his career is ruined.

no wonder you aren't famous

>Madam, your inchoate attitude regarding copulation is callow. Prominent figures of today's cultural zeitgest would never relegate themselves to fornicating with an imbecile such as yourself.

That wasn't hard.

>That would be humiliating
>I'd be even more devastated when I found out your dick was bigger than mine
That's how you do it.

>sure why not? I hook up my friends with sluts all the time

that's how you do it

>"funny, that's also my fantasy"

>there is literally no way a fat schlubby guy can beat a hot girl
>a hot girl
now you talking crazy

I'd never fuck shit so vastly out of my league, and beneath myself as liesbeth nieuwets, ever. Xxxbramduprez

>"How dare you, I'm Jewish, you antisemitic whore."

holy shit this would actually work

looks like these threads can stop

>i-i-if-if if you already know the answer to your question then why ask PIG FUCK

That's how you do it.

youtu.be/M9kZpkhT1sY

These are the stupidest fucking threads, if only to remind me that there are fat fucks on this board that sympathize with another fat fuck.

Laughing uncontrollably is literally the only way out.

>and even I wouldnt touch you with a ten foot pole even the whore of babylon has standards.
>(audience laughs)

t. beta provider
Keep white knighting for whores. Sluts need to be shamed.

>Thank god you did. That ratatouille between your legs died while cooking up a seafood salad.

That's how you do it!

>I am literally going to kill you.

No, user. You are the beta, but you're a faggot beta as well.

Jonah: No more threesomes.
Host: What?
Jonah: I said, no more threesomes. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been in France a long time. They didn't go over there and tell you. I don't arrange threesomes anymore.
Host: Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya...
Jonah: Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around...
Host: I'm only kidding with you, we're having a show, I just came home and I haven't seen you ever and I'm breaking your balls, and and and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.
Jonah: I'm sorry too. It's okay. No problem.
Host: Okay, salud.
Host: [takes a drink] Now go home and get your fuckin' friends.
Jonah: Mother fuckin' mutt! You, you fucking piece of shit!
Host: [taunting] Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, come on, come on!

He could always just pull out a gun and rape her in front of everyone.

White knighting for a whore. pathetic two be honest.

>You're also a known white supremacist since you're male.. and white..

There is literally no comeback to being told you are unfuckable by someone far more attractive.

>name fag
>ruins post
>ruins thread
>ruins board
>ruins meme
>ruins internet
>ruins life

:^[

>getting this fannyflustered over the fact that a literally who frog is superior to your dude weed lmao man

kys

Jonah: Slaps her in the face
Audience: [White knighting intensifies]
youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k

>I only fuck kids anyway

Jonah is counting on us!

You're such a fucking beta. And you're also a normalfag for hating these threads. kys

That's how you do it!!

Pretty easy actually. You laugh like you're in on the joke and amplify the absurdity like you're adding to it. The dude who said "Can I at least watch" was on the money. Gets the audience on your side and shows you don't give a fuck.

>"What, are you not even gonna let me watch?"

>what did that fat american say?
>Why is he trying to sound all smart, what a dumbass
>hahahaha fat virgin loser!!!

See

Let's pick the #1 reply in Sup Forums history.

>You're just projecting!

kek

cuck

That's pathetic. You have to have no pride or self esteem to say something that beta.

t. no courage at all

The person who is affected the least wins.

>you want to sleep with a married man?
>We're in France so I don't know if you're joking or being serious

Wrong, that kind of faulty thinking is why saying "u mad bro u mad" is an instant mic drop to utter retards. The winner is the person who has convinced most of the audience.

damn it this has me seething

>courage is putting yourself down
What did he mean by this?

>haha wow thats a pretty good roast! Like Subways™ new delicious Roast Beef & Cheddar Melt Sub™

How its done

>"hahaha! that's pretty good. I have this fantasy where I come on to France to promote a film im staring in and get brought on to a failing talk show where the host makes fun of me until i cum in my pants!"

That's how you do it!

This meme is old and busted now the Jonah is skinny.

The French lady fixed him. Thank you, France. You are our greatest ally.

>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You disgusting whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. And start taking off your clothes as you do it. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Be thankful, I'm about to make you a star..."

>well I can make 50% of that fantasy come true

>Jonah is skinny
For now