I will never believe again

I will never believe again.

Peruvians don't let Kosta Barbarouses leave the stadium alive

Wait until 2026 when OFC shall get a full slot for 48 teams World Cup

you guys are the GOATS at rugby
why do you even care about this

Soon Aotearoa shall become the Uruguay of rugby union.

you guys suck at everything, why do you bother having a flag

Don't be like this. You guys played VERY well.

>el chileANO

>this level of uncalled buttmadness

what are you even, can't even pinpoint your flag

>ever believing in hudson
cant believe he benched our best players, such a twat.

are you talking about your own country m8

Your playful banter just makes me sadder.

What irks me more is our medias total obliviousness to Football in general and how poorly we played. They look at Fifa world rankings, say to each other " Well the Peru guys could have scored like 5 more tries than us" and think we did okay.

Its chilling because i can feel already nothing is going to change for the next 4 years and we are literally sitting here waiting for our spot to be handed to us. We are going nowhere fast and once Wood and Reid and co step down from the team we are doomed.

seriously, you guys were not bad. Hudson is a great coach

This. As a Peruvian, there isn't a single sport out there where we're the best in the world. New Zealand has that honor with Rugby, so they have something to be really proud of when it comes to sports.

Congrats. I was worried you guys were going to abandon the too cool for soccer club like Sweden.
You guys are looking good at the Autumn Internationals and I'm Nervous about the Canadian Rugby team :/

Shit was that today?

>Hudson is a great coach
pls stop this fucking shit.

I fucking hate you.
not PerĂº, or its people, you specifically.
pls die.

We like seeing the country do well at any sport m8. The "we don't even care" meme is for complete shitters.

>We like seeing the country do well at any sport m8.
What does that have to do with divegrass? don't be a faggot. You are making your whole country look bad.

It's not banter, it is the plain truth. You're great team. I wonder how good you'll do if you played in CONMEBOL

We could have won that game bro. We had our chance to blow some of their tactical pre match ideas right out of the water.

We could have come out of the blocks fighting Barbarouses Wood and Rojas up front we could have tried stringing more than 3 passes together with out little tiny Peruvian forwards pressing 6"2 Defenders into submission.

Hell even bought back Hudsons hoof ball and try and get some wing action going. We did nothing of the sort.

We sat back and hoped we could take this to 62 minutes, bring wood on, bring Rojas on and try to replicate the change in tempo we created last week in Wellington. But Hudson was out thought and out played today.

We play to our ranking and there will be nothing but melancholic apathy when we play our Coconut neighbours in the next meaningless OFC cup.

I know you might think im being overly critical but i have followed all our players overseas for the last 4 year waiting for today and hada we being under ANY other set up this game was ours.

Im not willing to take excuses. There simple are none.

Get the fuck out of here your team is shit. Can't even beat literally drunk vidal

Based Huebro

cheer up lads... to bad Wood was injuried. And that half or your team plays even worst than broken Wood.

In my mind, you won the game

>el que no salta es un chileno

we would be very good if we had a good manager that selects players on talent, not because he's one of the lads. Outside of these games and the mexico/usa ones NZ have played abismal football and really wasted the talent we have at our disposal.

you could even make it to a playoff game. fuck off.

New Zealand has a prroud history of punching above its weight and for once we were in a situation where maybe we were punching at eye level and we cooked it.

Problem is braindead Rugby League fans see people diving and proclaim that the sport "is gey and they are pussiez G huhuhuhu" and we will literally never progress past an American college level, player wise at least.

Aotearoa needs a 2nd A-League franchise to improve your football having more avaliable full pros

Agree with you. Running the game through my mind a few times it was NOT as hopeless as many people said. It was a lucky-ish deflection that scored the 1st for Peru, bad luck that NZ didn't score in the 1st leg, NZ down 1-0 and still got everyone they wanted on the field at the same time. Could've gone very differently indeed. Or Peru scores a counter goal much earlier and all of a sudden Hudson went on the attack too early. Who knows! But yes.. that was very fucking close and everyone seems to know it except some Kiwis it seems.

dont speak on behalf of my people you canadian leaf maple syrup looking bitch

75% percent this. I was seething when i saw Fallon and Smeltz on the list.

Then seeing him Bench Wood for not just one TWO FUCKING GAMES and i lost any modicum of faith i had in Mudson. Imagine if Wood started tonight and scored a career defining goal against Peru.

Because that's all we have left for another 4 years comrade. Imagining.

>Problem is braindead Rugby League fans see people diving and proclaim that the sport "is gey and they are pussiez G huhuhuhu"
they are not wrong. Winning a WC won't stop you getting stuff into lockers.

You're totally right, we're in fact an average team. Overcoming the odds working hard and giving the best of you is one of the biggest lessons of football can give.

We got a lot of luck too.

Good for us. But I have to say that I was really surprised that NZ made us suffer so much, even if we're a shit team you exposed us for being too dependable on Guerrero.
Can't even imagine what would happen if you got the best talented players you had.

What if you guys move to AFC? I think it worked well with Australia

Australia already want to kick out the current one even though it has complete financial stability.

umm yeah ok man

I'd rather not follow a irrelevant sport and lump myself in with those mudblood apes.

Does Poo Peeland even like wogball?

well, that's really respectable desu
but when you're the GOAT at one sport you can't really multitask that much
all your population follows one sport
all the money goes to one sport
all the media coverage goes to that one sport you're really good at

it's like if we cared about baseball when no one cares or plays it and we suck at it

or it's like if Chile cared about any sport at all because they suck at them all (oh wait they do but don't mind that), poor creatures, they should just host mining competitions or something

Imagine OFC without NZ

Precious Chilean tears

How the fuck is it irrelevant you insecure faggot?

most nz fans are keen for a move to asia. NZ football federation on the other hand like the easy money for their pockets and an ensured WC play off spot, even if it is at the expense of developing football.

Who cares soccer is gay

Ass: el hondureANO

Us leaving OFC makes OFC totally 100% irrelevant and undoes years of hardwork and passion the island nations put in their Football regardless of how well they do.

Perhaps making OFC a play in group for a guaranteed third round AFC slot would work and would could include some filthy memes like Tuvalu and Micronesia for good taste.

At the moment however im just going to wollow in the pure disappointment and sadness and numb myself for another 4 years.

Who knows we might get to play THREE friendlies of value ....

Giving them half of a spot would be alright. OFC is literally NZ wins lol, I think grow better as a football nation playing with better teams than Tonga for example.

Too bad.

Not exactly

See Rugby League.
See Rugby Union

Contrast and compare.

Speak English monkey fucker.

>implying Canada wouldnt win a mining competition after Chilean one collapses.
The Wallaby gets it

Well we pump a fair bit of money and attention into netball and sailing too, and we're basically GOAT at them too. But you're right. We're a rugby nation.

EL QUE NO SALTA ES UN CHILENO

Get the fuck out MESTIZAJE MALIGNO INDIO DEL DESIERTO hijo de mil putas nadie los quiere lmao

>OFC is literally NZ wins lol
hudson struggled so much against the island nations, we barely got into the conferations cup.

Well union's dead in Australia and on the verge of bankruptcy.

Trying to turn this shitshow into 300 spartans as yoruguas does not means is epic at all. You suck and you know it, just as yoruguas. The thing is, yoruguas have poker faces, and you can't into that. You are going to be humiliated at the WC. Yoruguas don't care because there's 3 million of them usesless shits, but you are a bunch, and it will affect your productivity for months because you people can't even read or right, you just work the hammer. Now, think about it. A whole month of drunk cholos with no production whatsoever. My dude, you guys are fucked.

Montenegro
Has 600k people
Is powerhouse in TWO sports (handball and water polo)

you're fucking right

>all Chilly miners die in the first 5 minutes due to "chilean engineering"

that's even more embarrassing then, they can't even win at the only thing they do for a living, being tunnel rats

League is better, you have won WC in both, and I still dont see your point?

yeah seriously. We (i am CHI) suffered with you lads. I thought Wood and Rojas were gonna play all 90 for a counter attack, but I'm not what what Hudson was thinking.

we need to win WC in all sports to be satisfied m9

No i disagree.

If we miss the next 4 World cups but have to work for our spot longer and harder akin to how Peru got to this game i would be much happier.

But like said they are probably just going to kill a decade off and wait for Fifa to just HAND us a spot.

Which means 0 competitive meaningful fixtures, 0 PACKED Westpac stadium games where our pathetic fans could have learnt how to spectate and cheer a football team on (Which inturn would probably do wonders for Rugby attendances)

Our national league will remain a joke and the Serbian Phoenix will continue to flood the team more foreigners than you ca shake a stick at.

Imagine if Roy Krishna had played for us today NZ people. Literally a Fijian might have a better Rojas than we do.

With Guerrero series would has been liquidated in New Zealand.

Yeah, but just doing is just enough for me and a lot of Peruvians too.

are there non island nations in Oceania?

This, people overestimate how much we dominate the OFC teams.

Because you lot are to busy going full yank tier and following AFL and League which is irrelevant to anyone else but a pissed up bogan fucking his sister in a Wagga wagga pub pisser.

Only Australia cares about league.

Australia

>thread about New Zealand
>suddenly this brown virgin mestizo manlet obsessed with Uruguay turns it into a shitshow about us

i feel bad for you chilindio, i genuinely feel bad for you

>chile still trying to have an input on anything football related
JUST LIKE NZ, CHILE IS NOT GOING TO THE WORLD CUP

Nope.

>Only Australia cares about league.
And Auckland?

Zealandia.

Isn't NZ a continent-ish?

no its just how we refer to pacific nations outside of NZ my friend

Is a rugby and sailing town.

South Auckland so basically throw a dart at any nation in the Pacific and its the majority of whatever you land on.

Thats how they are seen here, one big group of Coconuts. Not even a lovely bunch of Coconuts they are degenerate

Go live in Europe if you don't like your countries sport then you whiny faggot. Oooooh boohoo everyone doesn't play with us whatever will we do.

Wanker.

You are the known obsessed butthurt yorugua give me a break faggot, get a life and a job faggot you live here 24/7, I come here every 3 weeks and it's always you talking shit. 40 year old faggot

Well you are fucked for Hockey I can tell you that much.
>Only Australia cares about league.
I am not Australia.
also
>Because you lot are to busy going full yank tier and following AFL and League which is irrelevant to anyone else but a pissed up bogan fucking his sister in a Wagga wagga pub pisser.
Those are both good sports and Australians are great sports fans for following them. How about stop being a casual foot faggot just so that you can win the approval of European and South American countries that dont care about you and will never care about you.

Boooooo

This meme got passed around a while back. We are still just a shithole island nation like New Caledonia.

ah but which kind of hockey?

that's an island.

you're an island too (more than one ofcourse).

White kind, not Poo in Loo kind.

damn

I can understand why someone from Canada would be so defensive.

Hows the next Ice Hockey World cup with fucking Sweden Denmark and Norway going to be?

New Zealand is better than both countries and we want to succeed on the BIGGEST GRANDEST Stages! Not one that me and my mates built at the back of the farm for only our sheep to see.

Australia is a continent by itself. Island is every land mass from Greenland to smaller

the only thing i said was:

>you guys are the GOATS at rugby
>why do you even care about this

and i was talking to New Zealand user

and you came out of your cuckshed like the little angry loser you are, and you tell me to get a life

projecting much?

don't be upset antipodeans.
you have no idea how much respect you guys have for your rugby glory among american ruggers.
just leave the tribal chant thing for the natives; it comes across as tryhard and cringe when pasty gingers do it. sorry.

congrats peru maybe next time for >us

How'd Chile get so mad lel

You're just a faggot looking for approval.

I wouldnt hold my breath bro. I doubt Waitakare United are going to produce a solid back 4 two pacey wingers a play maker and 2 reliable agile strikers in the next 4 years.

I doubt we will be any better than this till the WC AFTER we get an automatic spot.

[citation needed]

>You're just a faggot looking for approval
literally your whole country yesterday.

No we just want to punch above our weight. Good thing your fat ass country is such an easy target.

You should do alot better. Really, theres not that many of us.

You need to do what Australia did and you'll have a better chance

Have a decent cohesive team? Actual attacking power?