Why are men such pervs and creeps?

Why are men such pervs and creeps? Why do they catcall women they don't even know? Why do they make comments on women's bodies? Don't they know it's harassment?

Why can't they control themelves?

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

Other urls found in this thread:

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/men-are-creepy-new-study-confirms
parentherald.com/articles/36620/20160413/study-men-are-creepy.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit niggers nig? I never knew that!

Why cant women stop seeking constant attention, negative or otherwise?

>10 hours of walking
>less than 2 minutes of actual harassment

What was the problem again?

No one wants you attention. And it's not attention. It's harassment.

Uggh, like ughhh, I can't even

Stop going in nigger neighborhoods.

>Holy shit niggers nig? I never knew that!

And the white man is no better with his creeping videos.,

Stupid cunt video like many stupid cunt videos out there.

>clothes already ripped apart
>not asking for it.

Ok, as I get pegged almost daily, I'm pretty much pro on the subject.... But what the fuck does she have in her hand?!!!!!

In man and woman, two kinds of history are fighting for power. In the masculine being, there is a certain contradiction; he is this man, yet he is something else besides, which woman neither understands nor admits, which she feels as robbery and violence upon that which to her
is holiest. This secret and fundamental war of the sexes has gone on ever since there were sexes, and will continue-silent, bitter, unforgiving, pitiless…

– Oswald Spengler, The Decline of the West

It doesn't matter what a woman is wearing. It doesn't give you the right to harass her.

>Why can't they control themselves
This is controlled. Women are uncontrolled, dressing with their vaginas hanging out. If men were uncontrolled, those vaginas wouldn't just be catcalled.

If you didn't want me to video tape your ass you wouldn't have come out in public dressed like that.

If you are in a public space you have no expectation of privacy.

You know before you come out the house that niggas gone creep, but you dress like that anyway. You made a choice.

In the sixties, talk of a “war between the sexes” was very popular. In point of fact, what was being described was not a war at all, merely
the recognition of a change in the balance that had previously existed between the two sexes. The grip of man’s domination was loosening, and women rushed forward to take advantage of the situation. The natural relationship which had hitherto existed between man and woman was put under increasing strain by the shift in balance and was rapidly evolving into an ever-more-adversarial coalition.

But war?

War is the variety of violence which one traditionally resorts to when all other means of asserting his dominance have been exhausted. There was no war between the sexes in the sixties simply because man had long since ceased to assert his dominance by any means. It is precisely this male backsliding which gave rise to the tension which was misconstrued as war, and which has grown steadily worse until
today. Perhaps a war will be necessary to bridge the abyss across which the sexes stare mistrustingly at each other.

– Harry P. Ness

>That arm sag

Maybe you shouldn't dress like a slut, thus proving the previous statement: seeking attention.

Unwanted comments such as "Damn!" and "Nice!" out of the mouth of a man towards a woman is uncontrolled harassment.

Absolutely true. I don't know why sex equality is such a hard concept for some retards on Sup Forums to grasp. It's 2016, discrimination against females and sexual oppression has to go.

>Why are men I don't find attractive such pervs and creeps?

ftfh

jesus what a fucking whore
you have no expectation of privacy in a public place.

She obviously wants to be respected for her mind. I can tell because she is trying to show as much skin as possible while not getting an indecent exposure violation.

>>dressed like that
>>dressed like a slut

Victim-blaming. Pure and simple.

But you aren't the victim if you're seeking attention. try again. you are judged first by how you look.

>She obviously wants to be respected for her mind.

She just wants to do her job and be left alone, which is probably why she looks behind her because she notices some hovering creepo behind her.

This woman isn't seeking attention. She's just out with her boyfriend. And yet, notice how the perv stares in her face and grabs his crotch as she's walking by.

Maybe because you think this is Tumblr, and it probably is.

That dude in the black is 110% cuck.

>black guys first reaction is approach a girl and say hi
>white guys first reaction is to record creepy candid videos

fact: white people are the most beta race in the world

If you don't like men don't have anything to do with them. If you bitch about them but still carry on knowing men then you are obviously out for attention and are two faced. Nice bait mate.

nice try kiddo

>If you don't like men don't have anything to do with them.

That's incredibly hard when men make up half the population of the planet and we live in a patriarchal society set up by men for men, that seeks to hold women back in subtle ways despite claiming to want a fair and balanced society. The fact that so many white men support Trump proves this.

"Creep" means "ugly"

Female purge when

Creep means creepy.

>Men Are Creepy, New Study Confirms
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/men-are-creepy-new-study-confirms

>Men More Creepy Than Women
parentherald.com/articles/36620/20160413/study-men-are-creepy.htm

I would just like to say before I bail. If you have 10 hours to walk around a city with no clothes and get 2 other people to film it, ya'll niggers need to get real jobs.

>say hi
dont you mean punch them in the face and rape them?

>men make up half the population of the planet and we live in a patriarchal society set up by men for men, that seeks to hold women back in subtle ways despite claiming to want a fair and balanced society
Don't you like it? The kitchen is a nice place go make sandwiches for all the anons ITT, I love responding to bait.

>implying women never like attention
>implying women haven't figured out they can use the attention they're getting to get more attention by complaining about getting attention

Notice that this ALWAYS comes from "underprivileged men." It's always from the homeless, the construction workers on lunch break, etc. It's never from the Wall Street business suit-wearing type because they're not animals.

What women want to do with their "Stop catcall-rapes!" movement is to basically create stricter laws to put the homeless behind bars more easily. They literally don't want to have to deal with a segment of the population that they love to speak out for. ("Help the homeless! They're less privileged!")

But in their doublethinking minds, they cannot accept this fact, so instead they blame the well-to-do men who have nothing to do with this.

My friend was cat called incessantly for a half hour by a group of drunk chicks at a steak and shake this weekend. It was really fucking annoying because we were trying to have a conversation and they kept yelling across the room trying to guess his name and age or about how they love a man with a beard. Now that I think about it, the ones in the group yelling were black or mexican. Maybe this is more a shit skin problem than a male problem?

That's a god tier toy for bps

bps?

>that look of absolute disgust
it takes some kind of autism fuelled super-courage to do shit like this, seriously.

Sweeden, NO!

Bladder pain syndrome

>more a shit skin problem than a male problem

No. Given the amount of white creepers creeping on women with their cameras, it's definitely a male problem.

She is super duper thicc, in just the right way, most def would have called her beautiful if she walked past me

>protruding monkey like jew mouth

Every time.

>would have called her beautiful if she walked past me

Annnnd that would of been harassment.

I haven't spent a lot of time on Sup Forums before. You guys are hilarious.

>small minority of men catcall women who dress like prostitutes
>somehow a patriarchal society

Why does she have such flabby arms?

This woman never asked to be creeped on at the gym.

Underrated

Become a nun then. Take vows. Stay away from guys. It's not that difficult and I don't mind you doing that poppet. In fact, I insist.

boypussies

Half of that video is people saying hello or good morning, pretty typical behavior from the homeless. And the other half comes from poor-looking blacks or hispanics. You'll never see any wealthy white male "harass" a woman on the street.

>not asking for it

Women do the same shit only they do it amongst themselves and lie about that.

whats the toy called? prostate orgasms are goat desu

you guys are all fucking idiots for falling for such obvious bait. fucking christ

yes she did

if you're going to dress and act like a dumb slut, don't be surprised when you get treated like one

>Vice

Into the oven it goes

>Become a nun then

I've got a better idea. How about to pass laws to stop street harassment and creeping on women, and, teach young boys not harass and creep on women so they grow up to be men with some actual self-control around women?

zarya is ready to double down

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS

But you'll definitely find white men congratulating each other on their creeper videos.

Njoy pure wand

>laws to stop street harrasment
Already have laws against harrassment - and your definition of harrassment is retarded. Complimenting a woman on the street isn't harrassment.

>teach young boys not to creep on women and have self control
People already do that you fucking retard. Doesn't mean they won't.

IKR? You beat me to it user.

>that lady just taking a half pour of foamy warm beer

was it free or something?

I got a better idea, post tits and stamp to prove you're an actual strong independent wymun

I don't condone this shit because it's fucking pathetic. But you know what's worse? That you have them all saved on your computer and are just blatantly shitposting.

that a tan or stockings?

You sound like a creeper apologist.

thanks my man

>15 posts by this ID
>being this butthurt over the attention she went looking for.

Do we still wonder why women have a higher incidence of bi-polar disorder?

No it's easier if those kind of girls just go to convents and are never seen again but are left to their hymns. Then guys may walk down a street without fearing a stitch up by paranoid, deluded, hysterical attention seekers. If those girls are suffering from delusions, might as well be religious ones and put to good use.

Proof that they're white?

Can't even work without creepers bothering them. You know it has to be a "gamer". This is why it's no surprise they attacked Anita the way they did.

Creepers are pathetic fags and you're worse for having all that shit on your PC and bitching about it. Ironic or not.

>Proof that they're white?

See:Look at the t-shirt. White men love Asian women. They're like catnip to them. Of course it had to be a white man creeping on her with his camera.

>Don't they know it's harassment?
Since when has it been harassment?

Approaching someone and saying something about them that annoys or upsets them, like the woman who got fed up with all the catcalling she keeps experiencing in NYC, is harassment. It's unwanted verbal abuse.

No proof at all then.

>hearing things I don't want to hear is harassment!
Truly, women are children.

jesus fuckign christ

Often I wonder if we'll ever get modesty back, or whether this is how it's going to be until civilisation crumbles.

(((Social media))) has changed all the rules.

What is she holding, a door coat hanger?

So if I walk around a nigger invested ghetto with a thousand dollar jacket + shoes and I get robbed.

It's not my fault in any way?

The truth of the matter is the world is a fuck up place so get your stupid Liberal head out of our god damn queer ass and face reality instead of living in a delusional fantasy land.

>jesus fuckign christ

I know. It's unsettling the lengths some of these creepers will go to creep on women.

I post these webms up here as a public service so that women might have a chance to recognize themselves and potentially identify the person who has been creeping on them. There's a chance it might be someone they know like a neighbor.

answer this you fuckin moron.

ur a pussy and your bait is weak

What do you think about all those female teachers that molest their students or women that kill their babies way more frequently than men?

Oh hey, this thread again.

Wow. You sure disproved me. I hope you don't get all huffy if you're out with your gf and some guy tells her she has a nice butt when she walks passed them.

>Why do they catcall women they don't even know?

Women do it to guys, too. When I jog with my shirt off, they yell stuff out their windows and honk.

>little kids in the audience