Is this destined to suck, will it be succesfull or will it just be an average CU

Is this destined to suck, will it be succesfull or will it just be an average CU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MonsterVerse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aren't those three wildly different heights? How would it even work?

>Is this destined to suck

>"Kaiju" universe
>American companies and IP's
>literally no Toho.

I think you answered your own question with the image you just post.

In case you haven't noticed the giant monsters in movies suddenly change thier size to fit the script.

>not Shin Godzilla

Pacific Rim is its own thing.

But Godzilla (and all respective franchise characters) & Kong will be in the same universe.

>not understanding the concept of a "cinematic universe" franchise
retarded trump poster

Shin is not connected to them, sadly

It's a Toho production

They'll have to pull some inter-dimensional travel bullshit out of their ass to justify why Jaegers would appear alongside Godzilla and Kong but I still wouldn't write it off

>he calls monsters kaiju
fuck off weeb

they just called it the MonsterVerse, fucking lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MonsterVerse

Butthurt libtard reddit detected

>"Known" word thanks to Pacific Rim
>Literally nothing to do with anime

Nice try fag

So?

Pacific Rim wouldn't make sense to be in the same universe (thankfully)

sounds kinda silly, the previous wiki title was "Godzilla-Kong (film series)"

Grow up guys. This stuff is for kids.

wait until they introduce mechamonsters

Godzilla and Kong are separate from Pac Rim

>Godzilla, King Ghidorah, Rodan, and Mothra aren't Toho
faggot

there have been talks to make a godzilla/pacific rim crossover since at least 2014

but it's fun!

This is what should happen. Kong has been isolated on skull island since the last movie. Godzilla, though good, has become to much of a liability. In order to get KK and Godzilla to fight the military comes up with an idea to lure godzilla to skull island. Since Godzilla is atractted to nuclear energy the government launches a nuke above skull island in space. Godzilla shows up, obligatory fight happens. BUT. NOW LISTEN.

>That nuclear blast attracts another monster.

Godzilla and Kong are fighting and out of fucking nowhere Ghidorah comes out of nowhere and the two team up to fight him.

Yeah this isnt the best. But it is 100x better than anything WB will produce

Pacific Rim isn't in the same universe as Godzilla and King Kong.

>tfw to intelligent for kaiju

Spoilers from Skull Island post-credits: KG is already confirmed for Godzilla 2.

yeah but the conversations you have with you mom in her basement don't really count

Godzilla 2014 was fucking shit. Skull Island better deliver the kino goods or we're gonna get Shitzilla vs Shit Kong: The Battle of Shit Island

>Shitzilla vs Shit Kong: The Battle of Shit Island
What did he mean by this?

It's a kaiju version of the 2016 american election.

HOLY FUCK, THAT'S TOPICAL.

Post credits teaser: shot from behind Kong and Godzilla standing near each other we see a jaeger cracking its knuckles and take a step toward them.

But Kong and Godzilla aren't e'en close to each others heights.

bazinga jaja

How do I get into Godzilla Sup Forums?
I wanted to watch Shin just because of Anno but I am better than that

Kong is a babby in this movie, it takes place in the past. He'll be much bigger for gvkk

more like the DNC primary
general was the final scene of Godzilla 2014

Most of the movies are cheesy so either watch them while drunk or high

Except the first one, that's monster kino at its finest

>picture for ant testicles
>fan-fic
too shit; didn't read

Most Godzilla movies are pretty bad, and I'm saying that as a fan.

The best ones in my opinion are all the ones starting with Godzilla 1984 up until Godzilla Final Wars. There are a few decent ones after that, but all the ones before 1984 except for the original are shitty

They'll probably roid Kong up at the end of this movie with some experimental serum or military toxic waste release etc

>all those monsters
>bright colors
it's already better

>tfw to intelelgent for Godzilla
It's still better than almost everything else in the catalogue.

Are you literally retarded? All those are Toho owned, and Toho created.

yeah, the introduction of color in to the Skull Island posters and trailer is refreshing, well done Hollywood, only a few dozen ways you could still easily fuck shit up though

Kek.

Are you retarded? Do you even green text?

I now see what you mean, forgive me. Still though, a "kaiju" cinematic universe requires more than a couple of monsters.

I was also, you know, talking about the fact that Toho is essentially loaning them IP, they really have no input in these movies. Which is completely retarded.

See
Maybe don't misinterpret my post.

Think LOTR, these movies were created with very little input if any at all from the Tolkien estate. See how they turned out?

well i think this casting news is good, this guy is a good hammy actor, not too serious and he can be funny too.

>new director
>Godzilla: Subtitle instead of Godzilla 2
>based on the Kong stuff seen so far they will drop the shitty Nolan tone and look off the franchise
they are writing Godzilla 2014 out of history

Will Dave be in this movie?

lets hope m8