Your daily reminder that trumptards are literally trying to put an anti-vaxxer in charge of the CDC

Your daily reminder that trumptards are literally trying to put an anti-vaxxer in charge of the CDC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_rAq8jp3bw
youtube.com/watch?v=diMp241gAcw
jpeds.com/article/S0022-3476(13)00144-3/pdf?ext=.pdf
cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/pdf/cdcstudiesonvaccinesandautism.pdf
cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/index.html
youtu.be/hVHGE_JLQ6I?t=98
time.com/3208886/whistleblower-claims-cdc-covered-up-data-showing-vaccine-autism-link/
youtube.com/watch?v=wTKwcJb401o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=o_rAq8jp3bw
This will be happening every day if Clinton becomes a president

>I think other people should be forced to get vaccinated because it's what I want

$0.02

>taking vaccines

good goy, don't forget to brush your teeth with our fluoride toothpaste.

No candidate is perfect.

He's fucking right though.
It's a free country, let the people choose if they want to be injected with preservatives and liquid metal.
I live in a suburban town with many mentally ill people, almost all of them have had vaccines and parents have said that they noticed significant changes in their child's behavior after vaccines.
As liberal as I am, I support Trump on this one.

Lack of vaccination affects herd immunity retard.

Healthy young Sup Forumsak goes to Twitter, reads a 140 character tweet with no context from years ago. Thinks it's a policy - AUTISM, Many such cases!

and?

>He's fucking right though.

No he's not though is he

>almost all of them have had vaccines and parents have said that they noticed significant changes in their child's behavior after vaccines.

Fuck does that mean, it is proven there is no link, maybe they changed because... They fucking aged and grew up.

We're better off without polio?

I sometimes forget Sup Forums will take absolutely illogical sides to arguments.

Trump may not be perfect but he's 10x better than Hillary

Last time I checked humanity wasn't a collective hivemind.

Retarded parents should be allowed not to vaccinate their kids. Maybe they'll die and won't spread the dumbass genes any further.

Fake and gay

Get a vaccination if you don't want Polio
I don't see how "herd immunity" gives you the right to control other people's decisions?

>We should allow polio, smallpox, etc to return to be a serious medical problem because some people don't want to vaccinate their kids due to an unscientific and misguided idea that they cause autism
That's literally what you believe.

>1 post by this ID

The alternative is putting a pedophile that funds terrorists into office.

>We should force other people to do things they don't want to do because party of science

That's literally what you believe.

Not everyone CAN get vaccines, and you dont' give vaccines as soon as a child is born. You're arguing that babies a few months old and people with allergies to the vaccines should be exposed to diseases we have effective eliminated from western society just so idiots can feel more comfortable at night.

this desu, most anti-vaxxers get their information from memes and ann coulter. I work at a hospital, we barely ever see someone who refuses to vaccinate their child but 99% of the time they are disgusting mouthbreathers who have probably already passed on a fat load of genetic disorders to their wunderkin. Not vaccinating your kid is literally lose-lose-lose

Trump literally fucks his own daughter
youtube.com/watch?v=diMp241gAcw

We do not currently let people raise their children how they want. If you abuse your child, they are taken away from you. We FORCE you to raise your child within the confines of how we think are acceptable. This seems like reasonable and rational legal standards. I'm as much for freedom as the next guy, but I am also a pragmatist. I do not believe that innocent children should die or be made physically and often mentally by the hundred thousands like it was a century ago just because people like you go "muh freedom" at the thought of people being forced to treat their kids well.

this desu senpai

he's not perfect, but the god emperor is the best we've got.

We have a right to informed CONSENT.
So fuck off.

Also, why can't you sue a company for damages from being vaccinated? Do we need to protect the companies because their product is... Idk.. Harmful??

all you people are autistic i bet you were vaccinated too.
though autism is a genetic disorder so cant really be given to you through a vaccine i guess you will just have to blame your parents

and what's intrinsically wrong with that?
it's not like your argument is any different, where everyone should get vaccinated so brainwashed shills like you can feel comfortable at night.

There is shit that is contagious that we can't allow retards to spread to people who don't have a potato for a brain.

You refer to yourself as a member of a herd and don't see a problem with it.
Don't be a sheep. Think for yourself.

I literally don't give a fuck about the vaccine issue at all. If I had to rank the issues I care about, I think I would put vaccines and Trump's comments about them somewhere between what Trump will wear on his Inauguration Day, and a trade deal with Fiji.

Gee, that's a good point. In fact, I wonder why we even let unqualified parents raise their children at all. It seems to me like we ought to take children away from their parents at birth and raise them in state-sponsored collectives where we can be sure that they are brought up with the proper value imparted upon them by authorities. After all, who's a better judge of morality: people, or the government?

That's not what the word literally means America.

Trump's not an anti-vaxxer, and Ben Carson agrees with his stance. The stance? That vaccine regimens for small children should not be given in large doses, but rather broken up into many small doeses over a period of months. Saged.

>brainwashed shills
So tell me, user.

What happened to smallpox?
My great uncle was retarded because he had polio as a child. What happened to that disease that was so prevalent just 2 generations ago?

I

Also, if you think vaccines cause autism, you're probably autistic yourself and are Alex Jones tier conspiritard.

jpeds.com/article/S0022-3476(13)00144-3/pdf?ext=.pdf

cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/pdf/cdcstudiesonvaccinesandautism.pdf

cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/index.html

I would like to think Sup Forums was smarter than this.

You're right. If you have a kid, you should have the right to beat its face in until it can't breath, smother it with a pillow, and then hang it from your front tree. After all, it's your kid and you have the right to do what you want with it, right?

Unless of course it's a fetus in the womb, then it has the right to life :^)

Sounds better than wal-mart brand people ever reproducing.

Children aren't property.

Doesn't matter if they do or not.
Informed consent.

Doesn't mean vaccines don't cause autism user. Vaccines are overused and bastardizes through corporatism in the first place, you think they don't have a directive to lie about vaccines en mass?

What kind of authority are you in the first place? Are you a nurse at least?

Pretty much why I used a staggered schedule for my kids. I noticed a change in them for a few days after their shots, even when it was one at a time and spread out over several months.

The vax schedule that most doctors suggest is ludicrous and potentially harmful. Trump is partially right. Get second opinions, use common sense and and trust your parental instincts.

>As liberal as I am, I support Trump on this one.

There exist comments like this, and Sup Forumslacks still pretend that Hillary is the one sending shills

And during the GOP primary debates, Trump claimed that he had literally seen vaccines give babies autism, but I figured an image would work better on an imageboard
>youtu.be/hVHGE_JLQ6I?t=98

Except in this case, your lack of consent affects other people in addition to you or your child if you choose to need get vaxxed. By the way, did you get vaccinated as a kid? How's that working out for you?
How've you been avoiding polio and smallpox this whole time?

What's your point? That we should damage our glands and conequentially our organs just because it works to prevent some diseases?

Mercury crosses the blood-brain barrier. Even if the amount of mercury with multiple vaccines did not cause Autism they still affect the brain negatively.

>Accepts the science that vaccines prevent life-threatening diseases
>Refuses to accept the mountain of evidence that says they don't cause autism

You can support Trump and think he's wrong on an issue, user. It's okay. People do it all the time.

Trump knows the truth about the vaccine overload because it happened to his youngest son Baron. Him and Melania keep quiet about it in public.

that's not what i'm saying, i agree informed consent is important, it just has no connection to autism.

And what authority on you? I never seen a single shred of credible or scientific evidence that points to a correlation of vaccinations and autism.

I don't even understand why people are against it, beyond "muh gov tryna control me!". You have the opportunity to immune yourself with almost 100% rates against deadly diseases and you choose not to? You choose not to with your children?

You're a fucking moron. If millions of kids don't get vaccinated them diseases that we only get a handful of cases of will come back in full force and drive up everyone's healthcare costs. Its in the interest of society that its members are healthy and disease free and you fucking mongs are undermining that because "muh feels". Never have children please.

Nice try satan.
This isn't even a comparable response to what he said.
We have countless books on elitist who want to collectiveise children's up bringing.
What you mentioned is not normal, people don't act that way, and when they do other people react to it.
So fuck off with your stupid fantasies about what you would do to your kids if BB didn't stop you, you sick liberal fuck.

>Implying
Do you have any proof that vaccines damage our "glands" and organs?

> we have to take everything to the extreme ends of the spectrum because middle ground does not exist

Please kill yourself.

Prove to me that they are credible sources. Does the CDC ever lie? From what I understand from the medical industry, scientists are paid off by major corporations responsible for manufacturing in order to turn a profit

>Prove it

It's called reductio ad absurdum, m8, and it's exactly what he was trying to say. The overarching point is that there is a line, and parents do not have unlimited freedom to treat their kids however they want. Once you accept that line exists, as clearly you and everyone who doesnt' beleive a parent has the right to murder or beat their kids up within an inch of the life clearly does, then it's simply a matter of where that line is drawn.

well at least they are not ganging up on him. why doesnt he fight back?

In no one has it, then where am I gonna catch it from?
Also, driving a car out other at risk, but we know you want to ban that so why bother.
Your feelings, or even safety, do not trump the rights of others.
If you want to be a good little cattle go ahead.

Btw heard emunity is also heard weakness. The idea of a vaccine doesn't have to be bad, for me to put toxic chemicals, or aids in it. And give it to millions of people.

"Many such cases!"

he even talks like a fucking jew

>Prove to me the CDC isn't lying about vaccines not causing autism
wew lad

>implying vaccines dont literally state they can cause neurological damage right on the insert

good goy go take our new product for the common flu every season! hehehe give some to your pets too!

>Sup Forums is full of anti-vax lunatics
or
>retards on Sup Forums will argue about anything

he sold his daughter to the jews what did you expected?

>allergies to the vaccines

It stands to reason that if people can be allergic to vaccines, then other health problems stemming from them are not that unbelievable.

Some vaccines, and chemicals in them, have been shown to cause health and mental health isues.

Having an over arching, it's good, or it's bad, stance is equally uninformed.

>why doesnt he fight back?

because then they would gang up on him

Labs falsify their results all the time, what makes you think any official report is truthful anymore?

user, dismissing every source as corrupt is silly. If someone gives you sources like the CDC, the national institute of health, etc, all trusted by doctors and medical professionals across the country, then you should read those analyses and find the faults in them yourself.

But I digress. If all sources to you are non-credible because it's the only way your argument saves face, you've already lost the argument. So there we are.

I'm anti- forced medication

Unfortunately no, but if you look at the correlation between vaccines and autism and have spoken to parents with autistic children, most will say that vaccines are the problem.

im genuinely curious, do you have any sources?

Do you have proof that they don't? Big pharma is taking you for a ride, son.

>doesn't post a source

Excuse me but those effects are temporary and they were not observed in the clinical trials (it says right there). You're either retarded or you can't read properly, judging from the flag...

Well, I have all my vaccines. My glands and organs are fine :^)

Did you even read what you replied to?

If you don't want the aids that people are gassing you with, its better to have them :^)

if he did fight back, and started winning they would've probably ganged on him.

>implying there wasnt an actual whistleblower from the CDC who said the government covered up the autism link to vaccines

time.com/3208886/whistleblower-claims-cdc-covered-up-data-showing-vaccine-autism-link/

good goy, we paid reddit a lot of money to make denying vaccines the latest meme! and dont you question it, hehe. believe in science goy! now eat those gmo corn flakes like a good goy.

>he thinks a newborn with a developing brain getting 20 shots filled with the neurotoxin mercury for illnesses that are rare and easily treatable is smart

you realize many of the diseases that need vaccinations are contagious. without taking the vaccine you are literally at risk of plaguing people.

Works both ways. You don't give a shit about a clump of cells until it passes through a vagina, then all of a sudden it's a delicate flower that must be sheltered from the cretins who produced it?

One wonders who and how many people believe you'd be better off not reproducing.

No one said they are.

>Its in the interest of society that its members are healthy and disease free and you fucking mongs are undermining that because "muh feels".

Then go create a society somewhere that forces children to get vaccinated. Liberty works from the top down.

>forcing parents to inject substances into their children is a reasonable middle ground

Must be nice being the ultimate arbiter of moderation, I bet it makes decision-making very easy for you.

Yes. You need to post sources when making those kind of outlandish claims.

You're absolutely right. Which is why many organizations have done large amounts of research into determining whether or not vaccines cause other health problems and have over, and over, consistently concluded that they do not.

>All the official reports by all medical organizations are all getting paid off by "big vaccine" and not one single whistleblower has ever emerged to expose this grand conspiracy involving millions of medical professionals across the country.
Wew. That's one good conspiracy. The Jewish reptilians have outdone themselves this time!

both, vaccination its obligatory here, you get vaccinated in the moment you are born without even asking to your parents and Mexico has one of the lowest rate of autism per 10k

me too
I hate having legs that work
fuggin gubmint!

>get redpilled on vaccines 5 years ago
>stop taking them
>haven't gotten the flu or majorly sick since

> everything is corrupt so the only thing I can trust is the completely uneducated and uniformed opinions of myself and random mouthbreathers I've met

Lad that kind of thinking is cancerous

>Whistleblower Claims

GOOD GOY

THERE IS A LINK

HEHEHEHE BOYCOTT THE CDC

INFECT YOURSELF FOR THE GOOD OF ISRAEL

>doesnt feel good and changes-AUTISM
i heard that the autism vaccine thing was just slander made by british doctors in the 60s

>time.com/3208886/whistleblower-claims-cdc-covered-up-data-showing-vaccine-autism-link/
>For starters, the video was narrated by Andrew Wakefield, the British researcher responsible for seeding the questions about vaccines and autism in the first place. In 2010, the General Medical Council in the UK revoked his license to practice medicine and a year later, the journal that published his paper concluded that his findings were fraudulent.
>i don't read my own article
>In addition, it’s important to note that the study simply correlated age at vaccination and reports of autism, which says nothing about the direction of the connection.
>i don't read my own article

>Mexico has one of the lowest rate of autism per 10k

lol just straight up retardation then? Why is your country a third world shithole filled with morons?

You can't eradicate crippling diseases forever like it happened a bunch of times if there's cunts who don't vaccinate their kids for no fucking reason you dumb fucking Americunt.

The idea of "conventional medicine" was a Rockefeller creation. Piss off, kike shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=wTKwcJb401o

>I don't understand sample size
Get an education you miserable faggot

And your point?

I don't think they, "have a right" to beat kids.
But I would rather a small amount of kids get brutalized, than see the world slip into a giant cattle farm.

>correlation
We didn't start diagnosing autism en masse until the 90s. Since then, we've gotten better at determining who is on the spectrum, and people who in the past would just be dismissed as "different" are now diagnosed with things like Asperger' Syndrome. This is the same type of correlation as "in the summer, ice cream sales rise, as do drowning deaths. Therefore, Ice cream causes drowning."

As for the anecdotal evidence, it's just that. Parents buy into the narrative people have told them, and decide that of all the possible things that could have caused their child's autism, it's that one particular thing they did one time that for sure did it because that's what the conspiracy people online told them.

What vaccines do you get that you need to take multiple of in the span of 5 years?

>Lost the argument

My argument is, with some of the worst government corruption in the history of the United States (including the election if Chester Alan Arthur) why do you think medical professionals trusted by the government are to seem trustable? Many people pass themselves off as medical professionals by, like I've said before, forgery and other untruthful means. Listening to conversation from those who have experienced corruption in elite labs has destroyed my trust in these reports until some punitive measures are taken.

What makes you think your "heroes" of the medical industry are as they seem beyond a reasonable doubt when there is widespread evidence to doubt them?

Why should I cite personal experiences?
It's not like I recorded every second of my life and had it verified and uploaded to the internet.