Shit movie. It looks slick but that's it. The action is shot worse than a fucking Nolan film

Shit movie. It looks slick but that's it. The action is shot worse than a fucking Nolan film.

I'll bite.

Why do you think the action is shot badly?

fuck dogs.

I have eyes.

Was good until Wick and the big bad Russian guy had an obligatory fist fight when they could have just shot each other. Maybe its because the movie is supposed to be a deconstruction or something, but the ending was boring

Directors said they ran out of budget by that point.

Nice to know this is a shitty bait thread

God i just saw it 3.21 AM, Good action, jokes, bad guys, a relief after the Marvel movies ! And good end.

over-choreographed, it's like watching a mime act

all the fight sequences remind me of the gun katas from equilibrium

but the real downfall of john wicke is just the plot and dialogue, why does that woman show up to a secluded spot to meet the guy from the hotel for assasins that she just broke the cardinal rule of? what is her motivation supposed to be?

its also edited like poop

Probably knew she fucked up and that there was nowhere she could go so accepted her fate. She probably would have loved if she did not kill the black guy. Hence catch and release.

I loved the fight scenes in Equilibrium. I'll have to check this one out thanks user.

John Wick ruined action movies for me after witnessing what a scene could look like without hundreds of jump cuts.

so youve only seen action movies from 2000+? lol

The sequel was a huge improvement.

Anyone have a good direct download for the original?

Pretty much this, although I did enjoy the first one.

Chapter 2 doubles down on the lore, shows more restraint and also looks a lot better in my opinion. It's just a tighter film with notably better direction.

Yeah.
Im thinking he's back.

>Shit movie.
agreed.

I keep seeing this opinion but liked how simple ths story was in the first and liked it way more. This had too much John Wick wankery.

>I loved the fight scenes in Equilibrium

The worst part is the casting. Keanu is absurd in this role. If they had to have keanu they should have tweaked the story, eg keanu's bf cheats on him and gives him aids so keanu goes and slaps fuck out of him AND all his bf's other bfs. That would be a much less silly movie.

word