MUDSLIME IN GERMANY: "I made use of the right to kill my wife"

m.welt.de/regionales/bayern/article156798617/Habe-vom-Recht-Gebrauch-gemacht-meine-Frau-zu-toeten.html

cliffnotes:
>refugee kills his wife because she looked at another man
>goes casually to police and informs them he made use of the right to kill his wife
>doesnt understand why they arrest him and not just help him get rid of the body

THIS IS THE KIND OF MAN FEMINIST WANT IN OUR COUNTRY

THIS CANT POSSIBLY CAUSE REALLY MASSIVE PROBLEMS LATER ON, NOW CAN IT?

Other urls found in this thread:

ehrenmord.de/doku/fuenfzehn/2015_Banu.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the future (((they))) chose for you.
Gotta give it to them, they didn't kill your countri instantly, they are watching you suffer day by day.
Fucking bastards

[Emigration from the west intensify]

Cucks wollen es verteidigen weil wir vor 1100 Jahren wohl genauso gehandelt haben.

>Disqus

Lässt du dich oft von KC verarschen?
Bist wohl nicht so helle da oben.
Darum wählste auch AfD

Wie bitte was?

Your country has brought europe into darkness three times over the past century. You need to devolve your government into a loose confederation or break up germany altogether to its pre 1871 borders.

All those who vote for this and excuse it will get whats coming to them. I do feel very sorry for all of you innocents caught up in it. President Trump will accelerate your refugee applications.

Hey now.
WW1 was the jews fault, WW2 was YOUR fault and this shit is entirely on you.

why are racist nazis trying to infringe this oppressed person of color's right to murder?

Germany? Oh sorry, I'm a timetraveller from the future, in my time "Germany" is called Germanistan.

Time to get comfy and watch bleeding hearts become bleeding heads.

>WW1
Serbia
>WW2
WW1
>EU
this you can blame on jews/US, but only because the leftist jews from Europe took over our society and pushed for globalism/neocons

Schon lange bekannt.
ehrenmord.de/doku/fuenfzehn/2015_Banu.php

Thank you

>dem smug faces

German user women are not logical, and this man probably made every german female wet because hes a hyper aggressive jackass.

And? Sup Forums isn't exactly an outspoken avocate for women's rights.

That's literally just his culture you fucking bigot.

>bleeding hearts become bleeding heads.
kek

>just his culture
this is why our country is doomed...

women need to be in bondage. that is literally the one thing islam is right about.

Come to think about it
Why isn't it our right to kill our wifes?
fucking feminism I swear

Yeah and Germans never kill their wives, right?

Maybe one in 5 million

Look at the little blonde German girl in the background raining pitty and sorrow down on the poor misunderstood refugee

this

why are you such a cultural imperialist, OP?

no culture is inherently better than any other.

if you really want to be multicultural, you have to adapt to this.

This is a good thing. Hopefully they start killing off your feminists too.

Why are so called 'racist' 'nazis' fighting for the rights of foreign women?

That is a question that needs to be answered. Why the fuck should I care what some muslim does to his muslim wife?

I would like to make it my culture too. Imagine how easy life would be if you could just kill the woman that's making life difficult for you? That would be nice.

Beta white knights, womens rights need to fuck off.

To he fair Germany has been a vassal to the US since world war 2. They got conquered dummy

I kinda hope she was a white

What the fuck ? I hate my culture now.

I am a #beheadforAchmed now !

Welcome the trash of islam

H-hey, that's j-just their CULTURE, okay? Y-you have to respect their c-culture. Islam is a beautiful thing! And a religion of peace!