>married
>crying about friendzone
what

Men against sharia are literal cucks.

>fat
>lives with parents
>never had a job
>mah friendzoen doe thinks girls are bitches
you're going to be a virgin your entire life.

yeah right

back to /r9k/

We're bring it back

50 years? More like 200

Even better

its shooped

Yeah, it's an interesting condundrum isn't it, on the one hand I like Islam because I feel the emancipation and subsequent domination by women is the downfall of the West, but on the other hand they're not MY people, it's not MY culture, and my own is being subverted.

I want to fight for the old West, the old Britain pre1950, but it's gone, it's been stolen from us intentionally. It's a genius situation the leftists have created where it is impossible to be a patriot; the very definition of British had changed.

No matter what happens, it doesn't end well. Our only hope is a far right swing but even that might take us too far towards nationalism and the whole cycle repeats itself. Any sort of patriarchal concept of the Tribe is likely to face stiff resistance from the female electorate (and the young men raised by single mothers and who will accept any ideology to not be a creepy right winger and outcast by their female peers) who will resist ANY slight move that infringes on the unilateral control women have over enacting their alpha fucks/beta bucks sexual strategies that their very power relies on (sex). It's a hopeless situation. The boys club, the tribe, the concept of "us" and "them", the very conept of a nation looking out for its own interests at the expense of other nations is symbolic of male power, and therefore cannot be tolerated. Anything which reprenents a repression of women's desire to fuck alphas and then settle with a beta, which appears most strongly in the concept of a sovereign state and strong culture, must be undermined. Therefore white males are undermined because they represent a host culture enforcing rules and moral codes on to society, and must be subjugated by shame, guilt, and the importation of immigrants who are useful allies against the influence of the host culture. The problem for women arises when those so called useful allies turn out to be men exactly the same as the white men they were trying to undermine.

If right wing nationalism doesn't topple the leftist globalist agenda, sharia law will be implemented which will be end game for the left. Imagine if right wing Christianity and Islam could put aside their differences and teamed up to counter the leftists cucks

I would be happy with either of those

>fat
>lives with parents
>never had a job
>female

Would still be adored for who she is by millions of men.

What I worry about is that a massive far-right resurgence in the West isn't going to bring back the good old days. Even if the whites/Westerners/Europe/whatever-you-want-to-call-it wins, it will likely be mutilated and traumatized completely beyond recognition.

Not to mention that a serious attempt to restore power to whites in any major Western nation is likely to meet with a furious response from the non-Western world, accustommed as everyone has become to Westerners being pliant and eager-to-please.

Basically what you're looking at is the prospect of the entire West essentially becoming an armed camp, sort of like pre-1994 South Africa - demographically under seige, economically crippled, hated by the world.

And quite honestly, I expect the modern West to show itself made of far less sterner stuff than South Africa proved itself to be.

Consider how much more effeminate and fearful the average Westerner is today compared to the average SADF conscript of the 1970s. And THEN consider how controversial the Border War was among the public despite being a matter of absolutely critical national security.

I honestly don't think the West is going to make it.

I forgot there is a 3rd outcome, leftists go so far left a Stalin type figure reaches power and their is communist nationalism (think USSR), unlikely. My first post is the likely outcome

>feminists tell men they're not entitled to sex
>men respond by not marrying because women aren't entitled to a good husband

All this "friend zone" stuff makes me laugh. If a woman is using you for bullshit reasons you stop calling or responding to her.

basically this

youtube.com/watch?v=CQELHJx8Vf0

well worth watching all 40 mins

Sadly and worryingly I agree largely with your assessment.

Funny how we ended slavery, granted women the vote, allowed homosexuals to marry, granted independence and apologized for past wars profusely, etc, etc, etc. And what did it get us? Hatred based on past success. Revenge that is deemed justified based on deep-seated inferiority complexes. And like you said, pure, concentrated, enmity for all of humanities weaknesses focused on white people.

Uncanny...

>If a woman is using you for bullshit reasons you stop calling or responding to her.
/Thread

>lacking this much reading comprehension

>sees flag

checks out

Lol at guys who objectify women.

I feel as if that sort of thing stems from maybe having mommy issues, learning it from their dad, or insecurities (ugly, fat, small penis)

they hate that in a free society the dating game is much like survival of the fittest, the ugly ones sink to the bottom, the attractive ones float to the top and so they're pissed. understandable.

Also i think it's stupid when guys call girl's sluts for having sex with alot of dudes.

As a male myself, i know i try to have sex with alot of women, as many beautiful ones as i can, so i dont see why a girl wouldnt do the same. as long as theyre being safe, you can't chastise other for a standard you dont live up to.

and if you are one of those emotional virgin pour your feeling and emotions into a girl and only then will i fuck her type cucks, then find the female counterpart to that, i assure you, they exist.

Stop being a faggot.

There is no such thing as the friendzone, you're fat and you're fucking gay.

T.franku

Not just women's rights, but imagine all the liberals who will have to be conservative or get beheaded.

Follow your own advice, degenerate.

> TFW - NO GF

this. you -can- be friends with a woman if no attraction is there. but if there is and she isn't interested, don't waste your time.

>projecting

You can be a nice guy without being a little bitch.