How are gypsies in your country?

How are gypsies in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYRK6RVXX_k
youtube.com/watch?v=By8OY6WTVE8
youtube.com/watch?v=s-YZcGkIJGA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Mexico#Immigrant_groups_in_Mexico,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Mexicans,
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2832591/The-New-York-beggars-baby-trade-panhandlers-streets-Manhattan-using-network-babies-win-sympathy-handouts-not-homeless.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Parasites

When I used to work in a deli, they used to come and take all our mustard packets.

>Aryans dont exis-

annoying

youtube.com/watch?v=LYRK6RVXX_k

youtube.com/watch?v=By8OY6WTVE8

youtube.com/watch?v=s-YZcGkIJGA

Cancerous, nobody wants them excepting SJW politicians and some SJWs who don't suffer them

What is going on here?

They are subhumans even niggers hate them

The ones that still stock to their gypsie lifestyle are living in some quite secluded places usually and thankfully being forgotten by how hard it was to me get some pics of them, any that still wish to have that lifestyle in 2017 instead of have a civilized one should be gassed

Parasites, should never have been let in

Those look like Mexicans

How did gypos end up in mejico?

Our country has accepted people from alot of places for a long time that run from wars and shit en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Mexico#Immigrant_groups_in_Mexico, we for example have the biggest diaspora of Lebanese people at 400k Lebanese en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Mexicans, Im grateful for when they were integrating to the culture they created a Mexican version of Shawarma but with locals spices dubbed "Tacos al Pastor"

nonexistent
At least I hope so

social and cultural elite of the country

You have plenty of them in Oregon.

They use babies to beg.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2832591/The-New-York-beggars-baby-trade-panhandlers-streets-Manhattan-using-network-babies-win-sympathy-handouts-not-homeless.html

Unless you're talking about Irish travelers who do the same thing they do in the British Isles.

I absolutely need this in me. Too bad it's hard to find good Mexican restaurants here, and none of them make this.

Like this

underrated