Other urls found in this thread:

tu.tv/videos/10-k-ggggggg
youtube.com/watch?v=7CVucJBrliI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You keep the money

Literally me

YOU KEEEP THE MOOONEY!

Based af

An accurate representation of the typical fa/tv/irgin asking his mum for theater money

We don't go to the theater here.

Not as skinny though

CAN'T YOU READ MISTER?

CAN'T YOU READ?

>lazy
>NEET
>brainlet
>guilts a woman into doing everything for him
>survives out of sheer pity
Is Oskar Kokoshka, dare I say it, /ourguy?

(((Kokoshka)))

Im leaning towards absolutly

AH HE HE HE

>I was just tryin to ask you wheres the bus stop

I was just trying to ask you where's the bus stop.

Oh Oskar

I do shit like this all the time... it's the problem with the city... too many weirdos come up to you, usually for money or trouble.

Was hey arnold actually good? I loved it as a kid, but then again I was a fucking retard back then.

I'm guessing most modern younglings would think their cartoons are good even though I think they are shit.

I re watched it last year and it was actually good, I was quite surprised by it actually.

It holds up better than most other Nicktoons. If you were retarded enough to like Doug as a kid, never try to rewatch it now.

>be lit as fuck eating dinner alone
>see this thread
>read the posts and hear the voices perfectly
>bust out laughing hard at how fucking pathetic Oscar was and the whole episode about him

That episode traumatized me

do you karate chop their clothes off?

tfw read that in his voice

>What did I tell you short man? eh heheheheh

reminder that the best hey arnold youtube poop video was deleted from youtube years ago but luckly it got reuploaded by some based user
tu.tv/videos/10-k-ggggggg

No, but I've snapped at them.

I'm not intimidating but you'd be amazed how quick aggression gets people off your back.

I liked doug a bit, but nowhere near how much i liked hey arnold

how does salute your shorts, and pete and pete hold up?

All the Hey Arnold Halloween episodes freaked me the fuck out.

Too spooky

2 DAYS 13 HOURS 27 MINUTES TILL YOU DIE

Keep them coming grandma!

>that one episode where arnold has a huge problem at school (harold wanted to kick his ass iirc) and helga just does nothing at all, she literally dont give a shit and even ignores the situation completely even though she could easily solve it

Was Mr Smith a neet?

>that Pigeon man episode

who /stoopkid/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=7CVucJBrliI

>Some people are meant to be with people , and others, like me are just...different.

>the episode where bob called Arnold an "orphan boy" at the parents day picnic

> Finds map, has to wait over a decade for series to conclude to find parents.

For me SYS and Pete and Pete hold up fine YMMV though I enjoyed them both back in the day with hey dude and Clarissa

He's obviously CIA.

>Named after probably the most pure German man of 19th Century Vienna.
>Call him a Jew

This guy got btfo by a kid with a football head

Yahoo Soda. Just drink it.

this post will sound pretty autistic, but what do you say as you snap at them? i assume you mean non-contact quick head/body movement.

Who was in the wrong here?

Arnold. he brought it all upon himself. spilling the beans and wanting forgiveness which resulted in this

Phoebe was best girl.

Sexy lil Asian thang.

You're sad pathetic jobless faggot with ex-wife demanding an alimony, and for that reason I'm out.

Money is precious, fella'

>implying he wasn't right

Its PARENTS and kids day, not GRANDPARENTS and kids day, fuckin' orphan boi should have been disqualified

>Phoebe was best girl.
I bet she turned into a slut

Reporting

Ain't nothin to it but to do it

way too scary. terrifying.

my favorite episode is the one where stinky grows a big pumpkin. I also like the one where they try to catch that big fish, the one were they go to the haunted cave, the one where they catch frogs, and the one with the vacant lot

The camping episode always made me want steak and eggs.

it holds up a hell of a lot better than rugrats

holy shit, i thought it was just me.

that makes me just get a mother oat meal

2spooky7her

Oscar was such a filthy immigrant. No good to anyone, leeching off of everyone. Just generally ruining everything.

AAAAAAAAH

I also like the one where someone steals Sid's boots and Monkeyman doesn't do shit to help

actually made me cry as a kid

What did Susie even see in Oskar?
Was Oskar a stud in his younger years?

He had a trust fund that was lost in a previous marriage

Let me tell you about 'Hey Arnold'
I watched it religiously, even staying up till 4am to watch it when it was taken off regular rotation. Then one day my mum made me a delightful seafood cocktail from ingredients gathered at a dollar store. 4am came by & there I was, watching Hey Arnold while feeling very off (dizzy & queasy). It was the episode with the green house that helga floods. Right when the water burst through the doors I felt the blood rushing out of myface while my stomach contents began rushing out of my mouth. It was the first time I had thrown up in near 20 years.
I never enjoyed the show again after that, it's a risk you'll have to take friend.

FOOTBALL HEAD

Just wait, in a hundred years ordinary american surnames will be considered typical jew names.

FUCCCCCKKKKING NOSTALGIA RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSHHHHH

Did Arnold have the comfiest bedroom?

it must be noisy when it rains and always cold

I wish i hadn't seen this.

I'm still jealous

>baby isn't black
>implying helga didn't want some of Gerald's BBC

>always cold
Just comfier to snuggle under your blankets at night

his parents must have had good life insurance

c-cute...

Arnold never said anything. The other kids just ratiocinated it out of his reaction.

it must be hot af there at summer.

>noisy when it rains
Dude that's maximum comfy

Good luck sleeping past sunrise

>not wanting to wake up at sunrise

>not preferring cold to heat
>not wanting to hear and see the rain

DELETE THIS!

Doug was the fucking worst.

I miss this shit so much. Life was so uncomplicated. Just rushing home to watch Stick Sticky read letters and play nicktoon kino back to back.