What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

ftw.usatoday.com/2017/02/lamelo-ball-defense-ucla-92-points-halfcourt-cherry-picking-high-school-basketball
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the shoes. If he would wear some better shoes his play would be better.

lmao

he needs to cut his hair

He can't shoot 20 %forever right? Right?

that pink and gold color scheme is hideous. almost like the guy that taught lonzo to shoot is the lead designer.

I feel as bad for Lonzo as I can for a millionaire, he seems like a low key pretty cool guy. The rest of his family seems like absolute shit though.

what an incredibly ugly group of people
my god they are hideous

i thought the same thing until tonight when he was sitting on the bench pouting while the rest of the bench was on their feet cheering. he came off as a bitter bitch

I didn't see him tonight, but if so then yeah that looks really bad for him

is he allowed back in college or does he go into amateur league?

>imagine wasting semen to get the 3 faggots in return
lmao

>What went wrong?

Nothing. Things are going acording to plan. Y'all just haters

>Le 56% Ballers

Is the youngest one any good? I've seen headlines about him putting up stupid amounts of points, but that could just be a meme.

There's always the South American league. China might be too tough for him.

Just masturbated and licked the cum off my hands knowing that could of been Lonzo. Good decision.

Ben Simmons is a PG and has more rebounds per game

>liangelo actually the least ugly

really makes you think

What's he thinking?

lol

the game plan is big baller having the offense run through lamelo and chuck and bricking 3s.

It was. Look it up. Chino Hills high school team (Lavar pulled Lamelo out this year to home school him) is just a front for Lavar's antics. You remember when Kings owner Vivek Ranadive unironically proposed a cherry picking system? That's what Chino Hills run. A Ball brother never defends lower than the 3 pt line so he can get easy looks. They also continuously chuck up 3s forever. They can do this because the players with real talent are the ones manning the paint.

>I wish I was drafted lower

>my feet hurt
>why is it so cold in here
>I wish I was back in UCLA
>I would have bought liangelo some sunglasses if he asked
>why are people lining up to shake my dad's hand, but not mine?

*blocks your path*

So wait, he just hangs a little past half court and cherry picks? That's a sickening thought desu, at least it was just high school ball though.

>GOATbe gets stuck with only girls
>this upitty negro gets blessed with 3 athletic mongrel boys

Why is life so cruel?

ftw.usatoday.com/2017/02/lamelo-ball-defense-ucla-92-points-halfcourt-cherry-picking-high-school-basketball

Even with all this bullshit, he has a chance to be maybe league average. Certainly better than Lonzo and Liangelo will never play 1 minute in the NBA.

>Ben Simmons could miss his next 134 shots and still have a higher FG% than Lonzo
>the WNBA will be defunct in ten years
life is cruel indeed

>1-9
>2 pts

I fucking lost my shit tonight when he stole the ball and then airballed a three. It was his entire career so far in a nutshell.

Sup Forums's favourite sporting dynasty

webm when?

lamelo will be good

Is Lonzo literally the best example of le 56% face?

That Westbrook is #1 tells you enough. Pure statpadding

The crowd reaction was priceless

No, he's maybe the worst. I remember seeing a stat line where he attempted something like 28 3s and only hit 7

webms?