ENORMOUS RISE IN SEXUAL VIOLENCE AT PUBLIC POOLS IN GERMANY

m.welt.de/vermischtes/article156787210/Enormer-Anstieg-sexueller-Uebergriffe-in-Duesseldorf.html

20min.ch/panorama/news/story/Mob-missbraucht-Frauen-und-Kinder-in-Freibaedern-10094902

>more and more children and women are being raped by muslims

>20 muslims already drowned in public pools because they are "unfamiliar with german bathing culture"

top lel

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=fe9_1467301810
rt.com/news/349423-girl-invented-pool-attack/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/06/10/americas-swimming-pools-have-a-long-sad-racist-history/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/06/troubled-waters-in-mckinney-texas/395150/
huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/17/fairfield-ohio-pool-police_n_7603484.html
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
youtube.com/watch?v=kGStEOckhpo
youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the future you chose.

I keep seeing these stories but there's never any followup. I want to know what happens to these people. Do they ever move to a different city or country? Get therapy? What happens?

Why do Europeans have to be so beautiful, kind, and intelligent yet be so suicidally insane?

liveleak.com/view?i=fe9_1467301810

Stupid Europe fucking go fuck yourself for eating yourself formt he inside out

Il be out if this place anyway

>implying that's true

rt.com/news/349423-girl-invented-pool-attack/
>The story of a 13-year-old girl being sexually assaulted by a “dark-skinned” man in an Austrian swimming pool was apparently invented by the girl herself, police said. The hoax prompted the authorities to issue a temporary pool ban for refugees.

Makes you wonder how many cases were made up to create a more negative perception of the situation.

muslims already drowned in public pools because they are "unfamiliar with german bathing culture"

Well at least something good happend.

I guess all rapes are fake now

I'm just sad more Saracens didn't drown.

All the strength, courage, and smarts was killed in WW2, especially in Germany with the denazification. All that remained were commies and "yes" men.

wow......really makes you think......

>listen and believe

fpbp

Don't forget though, it was the Weimar Republic that gave strength, courage, and smarts to the Germans before that war. Before that, you had a similar dynamic.

Where did they get the snake?

Well we must be tolerant they come from a different culture they're not used to see women naked

We just need to be patient they will adapt sooner or later

Germans never not retarded

The only good fag is a dead fag.

post more migrant rage fuel please

they won't unless you make them you are not the Us or Canada so you don't have top care about their culture they either assimilate or go somewhere else this is coming from a liberal american

I saw this with my own eyes in Canada.

>be me
>working as swim instructor while in College
>while teaching the kids see brown guy going "c'mon baby"
>shes like "stop stop stop and turning her face from him
>eventually it turns into him grabbing her and pushing her underwater
>Get my supervisor and go back to teaching kids
>The brown guy had the police called on him but he ran away before they got there.

The brown guy was saying it to a white girl BTW

>born just in time to see this summer's ficki ficki

what a time to be alive

all that ripe unspoiled pussy waiting to get fucked. like throwing a wolf in a sheep farm. i'm enjoying this very much, watching a whole continent of people destroying themselves for no reason whatsoever. they're so stupid, i love it. i just don't care anymore, i've been here for too long.

Yeah... This never happened.

They've worked hard for this. They've earned it.

You're stupid.

Yeah I wonder which country started pushing ebin "love, peace, and diversity" propaganda in the 60s.

Do remind me.

>Hush now Ruskie, the grown ups are talking

Your shitskins are designed to operate like our shitskins in the United States and destroy cultural spirit and unity by making public, collective activities unsafe.

Blacks ruined public pools here decades ago.

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/06/10/americas-swimming-pools-have-a-long-sad-racist-history/

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/06/troubled-waters-in-mckinney-texas/395150/

huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/17/fairfield-ohio-pool-police_n_7603484.html

the jews?

Fun fact, the person killed was pic related. I am dead serious.

According to feminists, false rape claims are almost nothing.

No, just the ones the 'victim' invents. Shall we explain it with pictures you dumb fuck?

>implying the left wing government nazis aren't just cornering her and forcing her to recant

Racism is a mental disorder, seek help.

no way.

Nothing of value was lost

How long until sweden collapses?

please let more latinos immigrate to Germany. We'll protect you from the arabs, well go full Pablo Escobar on their sorry asses. All we want is a a few chubby german girls and watch german football live.

You forgot all the ones that the USA ignored the background of and recruited

then go live in Africa, lol

I remember reading that they actually killed him because they were planning to have sex with him, thinking it was a her, then became enraged when they discovered the penis.

This shit writes itself honestly.

I want Deutsche Bank to be seized by the 4th Reich and then for gas chambers to be constructed out of solid gold for the shitskins.

stop lying leaf

God she reminds me of the bitch from Arrested Development.

Kraut savages get what they deserve. Good job dindus.

I've never seen white guys do this...

Related pic shows some sexual assaults in german and austrian public pools.

Source: google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

Do someone know a german imageboard/forum that is not infestet with leftist scum?

Is Die Welt pretty much the only german mainstream news site that is not completely blue pilled?

still butthurt after all these years. smdh tbqh pham.

bolan here

im gonna start going to freibad starting tomorrow

what sentence id be facing if i were to beat the fucking soul out of some rapefugee trzing to force himself on a kid/woman?

>that pic
>nigerian hominid is smiling
>wife is smiling
>husband isn't
>daughter is making a creepy face
>son is eating
>three people are eating soup
>soup

I fucking hate soup.

Also cuck, etc...

Die Welt comment section. Can't think of any other place.

go check the comments on their goybook page.

>4th Reich is crushed for the fourth time
>Germany is partitioned but reunited in time
>This time the double dose of guilt makes things even worse
How about we just let the Jewmans destroy themselves. I'm sure they will go down before they take everyone else with them.

What's up with them? I know the comments on their website are often pretty red pilled.

Sometimes it really feels like we're living in an absurd parody sketch. It's amazing how fast things can become truly fucked up.

it's the most bluepilled, leftist circle jerk i have ever seen on goyimbook. not even spiegel comes close.

>something bad happens in germoney
Don't care. You made your bed. I do give a shit about the rest of Europe, because you're also making their bed.

I hope the EU crashes soon.

Germans were acting like fucking savages during WW2. What happens now is justice desu. Every rape make me smile :)

THIS PICTURE
H
I
S

P
I
C
T
U
R
E
Shows everything that is wrong in Europe. The men have been culturally emasculated and the women have been taught that they are morally weak if they do not accept foreigners.

And why have they been taugth this?

MONEY
O
N
E
Y
So what if they europeans commit cultural suicide, as long as their masters are getting cheap labor it's a price worth paying.

SO SAD
O

S
A
D

Shit, I guess i am a faggot.

This was brought up a while back on Sup Forums...according to the flag colors of Germany, the yellow is considered "rape seed" yellow...

coincidence?

youtube.com/watch?v=kGStEOckhpo

it's obvious that the society is intolerant and has to change itself to please the asylum seekers

>this is what the left is thinking

Nice try slavnigger WW2 was justified because Poles murdered the 5,000 million German babies in 1939 that's why Germany destroyed all of Europe, completely justified.

my beautiful white waifu is going to germany with her family. she's not liberal but she's rather reluctant to believe how niggers are rapists. help me Sup Forums i beg you, what can I do? do i just show here every one of these news article to make her extremely cautious?

low wages are all that matter goy :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y

Meanwhile in Spain...

Refugees have become the new pets; that man clearly didn't want a stray, and yet the wife let one into the fucking house.

>the women have been taught that they are morally weak if they do not accept foreigners.
>been taught
>implying they aren't the ones who did all this in the first place

>911
>911
>911

KEK Wills It

HOW UNEXPECTED. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN. THIS IS SHOCKING. WHAT CAN WE DO NOW??

we better import note Muslims and niggers. That'll show those molesters who's the boss here. That'll show them.

You say that like it's a negative thing

It really is all hopeless, isn't it?

>Every rape make me smile :)

me too actually.

>low wages are all that matter goy :^)

Also, low wages are all that matter to the Merchants and Merchants disciples.

Get arrested, told they have 30 day to leave the country and are given money for it and released.

>liveleak.com/view?i=fe9_1467301810

I swear you fuckers are autistic. Every single one of you retards on this website. A woman you think is hot calling cattle you probably want to raw dogg silly while protecting her from niggers. Lmao your all a fucking joke.

Haha, your nightmare vision goggles have turkish flags...

The first time one of your Sisters in Arms tells you to take your rape like a champ, that is about the last time you ever believe any of these fairy tales.

PURE COINCIDENCE

muslims are animals.

Fucking hell.
They're mentally ill.

only the dead can know peace from this evil.

no...