>americans love us

>americans love us
imagine being this cucked

>doesnt even know what football is
You are right on that one

>the poorly rendered cgi town of new zealand

haha chill out it's only banter m8

good luck at the finals, I'll be rooting for you

They don't even care. and they put up a good fight. Shit thread.

butthurt fagzelander detected lmao

wrong I'm CHI

cano?

>putting shaman curses and hexes and snakes on each nz player picture
>delaying bus and flights
>fireworks outside hotel at 3am
>random fighter jets flown over hotel
>Green laser in players eyes from the crowd

Banter or not, I think that's going a bit far against new Zealand ffs... And this is coming from an australian

This.
I genuinely feel bad for New Zealand.

>please love us BSA

I feel bad for Peru. Feeling like they needed to do that stuff to win.

they had a penalty not called, were allowed to one-handedly shove players into the ground (kek) and ended with less yellows than the locals, I say even

Do not bully Pee Poolanders...

>>can wander and explore the country without fear of dangerous wildlife
what are maoris

We didn't I am the first one to condemn the asshole or assholes who did that coward move with the laser.

Fuck off cunt, peru just showed how small mentality they are with the shit they had to resort to

Corruption in 3rd world football is well known. We all know what you did

Oh how predictable, now you are going to pretend like any of those things were a necessary condition for our victory.

Yeah lets ignore the the blatant refball in favor of your rugby/murderball play style or how you got away from that obvious penalty at the very begging, lets ignore how we are superior to you or how we won most of the air balls despite being shorter than you.

wat? what i listed were refballs in favor of nz not peru, add at least one other glaring handball outside the area

Its not the players fault if peru cant cope with a tackle but all that shit leading up to the game just showed how inferior your whole country is and it just means your shitty team will prove to be an even bigger embarrassment next year in front of an even bigger audience.

I heard those jets for like 2 hours and had no idea it was just to fuck with the kiwis.

I already mentioned my disdain for the person who did that stuff, because, among other things, it enables you to shield in your salt and generalize.

Dam, I forgot to add: I was at the stadium yesterday and during your anthem we were silent and applauded you, so no, just because someone acted like a cheating third-world monkey with a laser pointer doesn't mean you can generalize all of us.

>Jets flying over the hotel at 3am
>Private flight having to refuel in Chile because Peru airport made up some bs
>Fireworks going off all night
>Team bus driver cant seem to just drive into the stadium like a normal person, has to waste everyones time

Wow one guy did all of this? Impressive

Only found in Auckland

also the least of your worries, recent events have made tongans more stronger and stupid

It wasn't at 3AM and to be honest of all the stuff that has been mentioned only the one with the laser seems serious to me. I have read about things like fireworks outside the hotel happening even in the Europa League.

But if you want to get into bitching territory go on.

My team made it to the wc m8, just expected some level of decency for the NZ lads similar to what we got in Honduras

This
Muhamed plz

Honduras cares about football as much as you do. Don't give a fuck at all, their power is baseball

you have a chilean in your team, theres no way you are treated well

haha, true.

That's not New Zealand user