Are there any nations on earth that aren't founded by murder?

Are there any nations on earth that aren't founded by murder?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>only america and other countries I don't like are products of slavery and genocide and shit
>please ignore all those asain countries that did the same
>ignore the african ones too
>oh yea ignore turkey and the ottoman empire, those only count when I say ottomans are white and it doesn't count when I say so

israel. the holy land.
d-g bless

Probably but they all got wiped out by other nations that were.

What about shitholes like Mexico? Didn't Spaniards mix with Native people instead of wiping them out?

Every nation was founded by "terrorism" in one way or another.

>

The term Canaanites, referring to the indigenous people of Canaan, is by far the most frequently used ethnic term in the Bible,[1] in which they are commonly described as a people which, in the Book of Joshua are marked down on a list as one of the nations to be exterminated,[2] and later as a group which had been annihilated by the Israelites.[3]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan

No, because they were all funded by whites.

Before whites came, Africans had a culture of peace and unity.
Before whites came, Native Americans had a culture of worshipping nature, namely things they can't live without.

Neither of those people wanted power, and yet the hordes of power-hungry whites took everything they had simply because we could.

Don't get me wrong, I think this is completely fair. There's only one rule in nature: the strong eat the weak. They simply weren't power hungry, smart or resourceful enough to defend themselves.

Isn't that the guy that destroyed UKIP?

Modern Portugal, the revolution was famous for having occurred with no deaths

This nerd never read the history of Russia, I guess.

nothing is truely great if sacrifices werent needed to be made
its the survival of the fittest not most open opinion of humanity
do you think lions should cry about the weak they murder for their children and their future?
no? well.
do you think humans should cry about the weak they murder for their children and their future?

>africans
>peaceful
kek

Estonia ? I think their the one that became independent by singing.

I know this is bait, but I can't help but wondwr if gyros are just retarded.

>that post
>that flag

A little less salty, please, m8

>Being superior makes you inferior
Wow really makes you think.
Post modernism is really for smart people.

I know you find it funny, but the majority of Africa once had a culture defined by "I am only if we are" and the "we" in most cases referred to all people in existence. Most of them don't eat people, just like most of us don't shoot up schools.

WE WUZ PESFUL N SHIEET
There are primal humans with clear evidence of homicide.
From times when negroes were the only humans around.
It's in human nature to kill and maim to gain, because despite all the 'humanism' and other lunacies we still belong to animal kingdom.

>you will never be part of the first people who came to the new world and killed some tarzans for sport

I didn't say they didn't kill you faggot, but just like it was Native American to never ruin nature, it was African to never attack first, for the majority of the tribes.

>Native American to never ruin nature
Indians never ruined nature because they were too busy with surviving to even bother with shifting from hunter-gatherer to agrarian society
Meanwhile anyone south of Texas went on happy binge of megalomaniac building, to the point two or three civs actually managed to starve to death, and one other reshaped fucking mountain peak to turn it into city.

Also seriously, Egyptians had serious problems with Nubians trying to start shit up, legends of cannibalism had to start somewhere, and I seriously doubt that in Africa, where food is scarce unless you're somewhat advanced culture, people would be less likely to brutally compete for resources than in place that was capable to feed tens of millions in fucking middle ages.

There is no "Africans," that label is ironically something that white people devised because they didn't want to bother learning all the different tribes. So they just called everybody with dark skin from that continent "African" with no regard for their cultural, linguistic, and ethnic differences.

Those "Africans" have been killing and enslaving each other since time out of mind, back when nearly every white person on Earth still lived north of the Danube and their greatest achievement was devising an alphabet by failing to learn Latin properly.

>Rebels against Empire that genocided the natives
>Imperialistic and genocidal
>Free-st country at the time with most rights, also the only western country where every religion was official, but you fucking kept it to yourself
>Inequal and opressive
k a y

1. Native Americans (most of them) believe in Mother goddess (names vary from tribe to tribe) or the Grandfather. Both of these beliefs have in common the idea that every commodity required for survival must be held sacred and used responsibly, ie. we can't live without water, so it's grave crime to poison or desecrate the water.

In case you didn't know, before the invasions of various empires, European or otherwise, Africa was birthplace of humanity, a land of plenty for the most part. You simply cherrypicked some fucking desert and yelled muh cannibalism. Not saying it doesn't happen, but ancient Africans were likely more like true Bushmen than cannibals.

>Genocide
What genocide?
>Imperialism
Literally the opposite
>Slavery
I suppose, those millions of Irish slaves WERE treated pretty badly
>Inequality
Nature isn't equal.
>Oppression
Of who?

Natives up here are shit at enviromentalism, the only times in my life I've ever seen oil poured onto the ground was by natives.
Natives almost made the buffalo extinct because they're such good keepers of the land.
Natives are only good at crying about shit they never built, and poaching at an unreasonable rate.
t. A half-breed with a bunch of useless fucking chug family.

and nah dude, africa always sucked. only the north with the Caucasoid blood pulled through.

Finland?

>buzzword, buzzword, buzzword, buzzword, buzzword
>if you ask them to elaborate they just give more buzzwords

Native Romans also believed in Goddess of nature, that absolutely didn't stop them from creating largest iron smelting combine of their millennium.
Nor did it stop several other cultures around the world to absolutely buttfuck their local terrain to the point of unsustainable damage.

Had Indians a chance to domesticate reliable grain, all the mythos about great Mother Nature and how we should love her would fly out of window in blink of eye.

And I will say it again. In Africa, unless you already have decent technology and medicine, you're instantly buttfucked the moment you step outside of northern shores. Be it by desert, dry savanna or mosquitoes in damp jungles. If Africa was truly the best environment for mankind, we'd already be bowing down to actual Kangz, because they would conquer us militarily or economically before Rome would be even a thing.

Ireland comes close. TECHNICALLY founded on murder, but if you go by the whole "They'd been invaded and attacked for 800 years" thing, then it wasn't murder, it was self-defence.

America wasn't founded on the genocide. The reason there arent any pure blooded native americans is because they literally embraced diversity as a strength and interbred with other races.

probably my favorite part of the bible. Nearly every other ancient civilization has a creation myth where they are like "god made us and put us here and it was just us and we are awesome", meanwhile the jews proudly record their history as "so god made us, and we got kicked out of our land so we wandered around, then we got enslaved but then we got free and we literally murdered millions of people and took their land cuz god said it was ok ;)"