Tfw you realize your dad creampied your mom in order to make you

>tfw you realize your dad creampied your mom in order to make you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QTsaSI-BezM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>your parents thought you were asleep in your room when they were making your sister

> you wake up to the sound of your dad creampying your mom

What if I'm son of God?

I was a invitro/test tube baby, so no

No actually a Greek guy did but my mothers husband is my real father in every other way.

>creampying
that's definitely wrong but... what's the correct form

creampying is the correct form m8

thought your flag was greece for a good 10 seconds

too similar xx maybe your dad got confused too

this desu, same story, but the guy wasn't Greek

kek

Did your dad creampie a petri plate?

You were that jaded at like eight?

hey whats up first scene guy. how is life treating you?

That's funny, cause Petri is a male name

Why are Americans so fucking OBSESSED about what other males do with their cocks? It's like you all have this weird subtle fetish for cuckoldry.

Must be so awkward when you are like a child from a BMWF couple. you are literally the product of your mom not being able to control herself around BBC

>being content with someone cumming your mom

You're only furthering my point, user, only now it involves mother issues.

if someone didnt cum in your mom you wouldnt exist user, do you want to not exist?

Your penis already lets some semen out during the penetration before he even cums. Some here can be the result of a quickie as well.

t. Ginecologyst

What's it like being a gyneco in Brazil ? What's it like being a gyneco in general ?
Do you see some repulsive stuff ?
Do you think your patients trust you ?

Please dont be a fake

bunda massagist > gyneco

youtube.com/watch?v=QTsaSI-BezM

It's normal since i've never seen any other vaginas outside from here. It can be repulsive, every week i at least see two women with some "marks and dots" in her vaginas.

Yes, the worst one i saw was an old lady who had grew some hairballs inside her skins, which ended up infectioning and me and another doctor had to operate. Didn't slept for a week.

I work at a public hospital so they don't really have a choice lol.

hows the money?

thank god i choose not to be a doctor desu, i like being an engineer.

im adopted

8k BRL + healthcare

pretty good money for turkey's standards, how about brazil? hows your purchasing power?

For the average BR is pretty low. But i can afford most things, specially since i'm a cheap and simple person.

hmmm, 8k BRL makes about 8.8k TRY and its good fucking money in turkey, you can live pretty good in luxury with it.

>t.drinks from his own cock

>God put his own son on the earth to get buttfucked by Russians
poetic