Thursday night on Sup Forums

>Thursday night on Sup Forums
Why are you here?

I don't like going outside, I have no friends to interact with. Going to places alone is boring, it's awkward to talk to random strangers unless you need to say "excuse me". No girlfriend but I'm not sure if having a girlfriend is necessary. Rather stay inside and look at Nishikino Maki.

>mfw lying in bed, too blind to see tv, too lazy to read and browsing Sup Forums on my phone
>mfw i have no face

And plus having a girlfriend would be nice to have to go outside with rather than being alone. Because it's not the same when you go outside by yourself.

I cant quit my job bane
what should i do

Are you me?

I guess so.

nah man, going out alone is class. if you have to talk to someone, just make up random shit, it's hilarious

My mom is leaving tomorrow after visiting for a week and a half and its making me sad so I came on this degenerate board to purge myself of genuine emotion

I love telling elaborate lies to drunk people at bars when I am also drunk user

For you

>Why are you here?
clinical depression probably

Answer him faggots.

I've placed myself in a bubble by browsing this place for more than, fuck, 12 years.

Fuck you bane

Where else would I be on a Thursday night? I have to be up early tomorrow.

t. wagecuck

I enjoy being here

the fuck?

I'm here to get triggered.

I tore an ab muscle so I basically can't go to the gym for like a week.

All my gains will have dried up and blown away.

My life is a constant bait-and-switch. Every day I communicate well with people who think I'm funny but it never goes anywhere. At this point I don't want a gf I just want some friends who will include me in activities but nobody ever does. I'm just "that guy in X class" for a semester and then they forget about me all over again.

At the same time there are so many things in life that I want to do but I can't do it right now because all my money goes into finishing school and providing for myself that I'm stuck in the same small town every weekend just working until night-time and browsing this board ,watching netflix or playing vidya.

All I want is one bro to break the monotony with and go out for a hike or play ping-pong with but apparently that's too much to fucking ask for so I'll be stuck here until the day I die

I love hiking and ping-pong, brah. You live in Vancouver?

getting dubs

Unfortunately not but thanks for trying

>going out alone is class.
>just make up random shit, it's hilarious
I miss pre 90's born faggot Sup Forums

Fucking this.

it's my regular game with girls, make up shit at first and talk sense later. They think you're an effin genius.

>They think you're an effin genius.
How did you end up such a retarded fag user?

I'm making shit up on the internet, it isn't hard.

I never "go out" with girls, I suck at small talk and just act stoic.

A big guy broke my back.

Why go out of your way to act even stupider than you are in real life user?

Because I'm too lazy to go anywhere or do anything, too toxic for anyone to want to spend time with, and too cowardly to kill myself.

you must be great at parties

>you must be great at parties
gtfo normal fag

Because it's Friday morning?

>from a certain point of view

WATCH IT OBI-WAN!

im tryna figure out a good movie to watch

this pretty much describes Sup Forums desu fåm

I've come to peace with being alone.

i'm going to a show tomorrow night. this is actually probably the first thursday i haven't gone out in a long time. for those that stay in for whatever reason, it's the smart thing. my drinking and depression have multiplied in the past 6 months. i don't even have fun i just do it to get fucked up and pretend i'm socializing with my "friends." i should get on some antidepressants and try to get over my ex. for you.

>i'm going to a show tomorrow night. this is actually probably the first thursday i haven't gone out in a long time.
Fucking normal fags

heard from a coworker bane is here and here for the movie theatre moomoo's

this is pretty much everyone that goes out to drink user

trying to find out the name of this actress

i am here for the memes