/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Bill me in Edition

>TLDR info here.
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo
>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

Information on David Brock and American Bridge 21

What we know so far:

George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is George Soros' investment arm linked to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved...
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey Epstein on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
-----------------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=0V7aUT13qtM

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JiLKXbxE
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/
twittermoneybot.com/
nytimes.com/2008/07/03/us/politics/03donate.html?n=Top/Reference/Times Topics/Subjects/U/United States Politics and Government&_r=0
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=iraq|baghdad|basra|mosoul&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12605
pastebin.com/18FHfXfK
fundinguniverse.com/company-histories/yucaipa-cos-history/
hillaryclinton.com/events/
youtube.com/watch?v=X7mGOx5OvBw
youtube.com/watch?v=G54qy1Vu4hI
youtube.com/watch?v=k1QC5uJe8tk
youtube.com/watch?v=1wZMCUtoXYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lNgp7UoSU6w
youtube.com/watch?v=1a0meVJ2zOg
youtube.com/watch?v=zjqxLktNRKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M8MXAdBY-JE
youtube.com/watch?v=UXgkgCrz2ns
youtube.com/watch?v=URAhS1BFyEg
youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vU8dCYocuyI
youtube.com/watch?v=hmVduUaQukw
open.spotify.com/user/hillaryclinton/playlist/43JJ50RsHoyUXj8eI8FaPQ
donaldjdrumpf.com/
clintonfoundation.org/get-involved/attend-an-event/past-events
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12170
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
clintonfoundation.org/get-involved/take-action/attend-an-event/2030-meet-one-day-withoutshoes
ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/218463.pdf
nypost.com/2014/09/07/state-senate-candidate-liu-in-fund-raising-high-jinks/
projects.washingtonpost.com/2007/clinton-speeches/
projects.washingtonpost.com/2007/clinton-speeches/list/
pollyklaas.org/missing/?referrer=https://www.google.com/
fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap
opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib.php?cycle=2012&type=I&cid=N00030600&newMem=N&recs=100
aangirfan.blogspot.com/2013/10/sandy-hook-and-cia-mind-controlled-sex.html
rense.com/general95/mkultra.html
clintonfoundation.org/get-involved/take-action/attend-an-event/day-action-atlanta
cnn.com/2016/02/05/politics/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-paid-speeches/
telstra.com.au/coverage-networks/mobile-satellite
bhpbilliton.com/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12221
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OLD THREADS FOR REFERENCE

This is really good shit guys.

Don't let em slide it.

Reposting so it doesn't get lost.

pastebin.com/JiLKXbxE

>tl;dr - Clinton managed to get over a quarter million dollars in donations from an urban area populated by people who are street hawkers and dishwashers.

Sandy Hook was a smokescreen for the Clinton child trafficking operation

Miscegenation Shilling
----------------------
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

Trump General Shilling
-----------------------
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
---------------------------
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

Dedicated Shilling
---------------------------
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

The Art of Shilling
---------------------
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.
sli.mg/a/O7c478

Missed some there.

>First FBI thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/

>Second FBI thread

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/

Dubs of truth.

The fire rises.

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, editing Wikipedia, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so the don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → # → # for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normie consumption.

Keep the Pasta Up for newfags

Could we compile a list of good pastebins and similar type things so I can add it to the OP?

What makes this even weirder is that she was in the running for Secretary of Commerce before, but recused herself the first time. Wikipedia cites her running the company/the financial crisis putting some pressure on her assets.

Could it be that they wanted to avoid outright favoritism by not going with her so early on?

See this article here:

nytimes.com/2008/07/03/us/politics/03donate.html?n=Top/Reference/Times Topics/Subjects/U/United States Politics and Government&_r=0

bumping

Interesting work done by someone on the missing people surrounding the Clintons. Perhaps we can look deeper?

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php

>tfw it's so ridiculous it maybe true

So have we started digging through these yet?

>WikiLeaks releases 1258 Hillary Clinton emails on Iraq

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=iraq|baghdad|basra|mosoul&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

Is Hillary the Whore of Babylon?

> And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth. - Revelation 17:5

This one is probably the most egregious.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12605

I'm back, guys! Want me to start writing?

Is she mentioned in the big leak that happened a few months ago?

Anons,

You've always heard "Follow the money"

And you're doing a great job lads. Keep up the hard work.

But don't forget:

>Remember that people are currency. They are disposable
>What major events happen after a Clinton trip? Where do they go? Who do they see?
>Who goes missing? Are they pretty, young and female?

We NEED to follow the missing children as if they were the money. We NEED to look into the disappearances of missing children around the world; like when and where they were last seen, and see if there are any coincidences between the locations/dates of Clinton Foundation events and the flight plans/records of their airplanes, such as Epsteins Lolita Express. Every time you eat a bowl of Faggot-O's, look on your milk box at that missing kid. Ask youself if he/she went missing around a CF event.

Here's a list of databases of Missing Children/Persons to aid us:

pastebin.com/18FHfXfK

Do it faggot

Find a task
Do a thing
Post results

>Whore of Babylon
17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Odds are breddy gud I'd say.

Why are the IDs censored?

And this was widely reported in the press for a few days - I remember similar "contribution inconsistencies" associated with Al Gore's campaign back in the day. Bad enough for me to start calling him "Al gore the Money Whore."

The sad thing is that LIBTARDS JUST DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

They won't care about ANY of what we are digging up.

Our only real hope, in my lowly opinion anyway, is to use what we are gathering to motivate the conservatives who DO care and a sufficient number of Berniefags who SHOULD care to collectively demand a full release of everything the FBI has. We are never going to get the level of detail in unpublished and deleted information that they have been able to dig up, and that DOJ can subpoena.

>after 2 days you guys are wasting time fighting correct the record - a shill group, and tavistock - the company who pays these shills

WHO ENCOURAFED YOU TO FIGHT """""THIS"""""" TARGET?

GO AFTER DAYCARES AND CHILD TRAFFICKING SEX RINGS

EXPOSE THE MEANINGFUL SHIT

I love you.

Look through everything we have.

There are decent summaries on the top of the OP.

Swissbro is still working too.

You're a hero, user.

All right boys, here's where I'm at now. Thanks to the anons who got me this dirt.

They don't name it directly, but I found the title of this article to begin with by searching the word "fujian" on the LA Times archive. The articles does note that many of these donors were from fujian province, and that they were pressured by local "associations" to donate.

The Fukien American Association is one of the Chinese “Tongs” that has a history of illegal gambling, abuse of immigrants, and human trafficking.It's also the the parent organization of the Fuk Ching gang, which was one of the largest known human trafficking organizations in New York City.

The Fuk Ching ran the infamous Golden Venture, a 147-foot cargo ship that ran aground in Rockaway Beach in Queens, New York, in 1993 with 286 illegal immigrants from China on-board.

The Fuk Ching gang had also worked with the notorious Cheng Chui “Sister” Ping, who died in U.S. federal prison in April 2014, after her arrest for running a large-scale human trafficking operation between Hong Kong and New York City from 1984 to 2000.

This could be HUGE, guys. I'm gonna keep digging after yet another cigarette.

Thanks and love to all of you neo-nazis.

Must not be ignored.

"Bring back our girls"?

Awesome. I'll do my part this 4th of July!

An user is stringing together some of his personal mud shoveling with that article that two other anons accessed for him. Probably best to let the people on it condense it down into something digestible instead of just the raw info.

Keep it up dude!

This is incredible.

Nice pic. Props to whoever made that.

That info

Those dubs

Kek be with you brother.

Again: look at any YOUTH CENTRES or YOUTH INSTIUTES and the like of ANY group linked in the mindmap, for example. Especially those overseas/international/for migrant children.

Taking it apart to not literally be wine, what if the wine in this case is all of the money being slushed around?

Kings of the Earth = leaders of countries
fornication = deals

Holy shit, maybe she is!

Follow the aircraft around Sandy Hook.

There is way too much amazing info here. Where should I start writing?

This shit is retarded. You can connect ANYTHING with 5 or less jumps, that is how it works. You could do this for anyone

That said hillary is indeed a crook

Just a friendly reminder that Ron Burkle supplied Bill Clinton with the use of his Boeing 757 nicknamed "Air Fuck One" to fly to Kazakhstan to plan and arrange the Uranium deal with Giustra.

The jet is known to be used to shuttle young Hollywood debutants with rich men.

Air Fuck One was used by Clinton countless times in the 2000's while Bill was a "Investment Advisor" to Ron's company The Yucaipa Companies, LLC.

The two had a falling out, just before Hillary's 2008 bid to the Presidential election. Causing the Clinton's to leave an estimated $20, 000, 000 on the table with Ron Burkle.

Ron Burkle also has ties to the Elite pimp, and debutant supplier David Reich.

Ron Burkle is also a known Business partner with Berkshire Hathaway. Having George Soros as his main financier in the 1990's.

fundinguniverse.com/company-histories/yucaipa-cos-history/

Trumps amazing poll swings!

Text HILLARY to 88022 for important campaign updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
hillaryclinton.com/events/

UPCOMING EVENTS
>Hillary in Charlotte, NC 7/5/16
>Hillary in Washington, DC 7/5/16
>Hillary in Atlantic City, NJ 7/6/16

RALLIES
>Hillary speech in Denver, CO 6/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=X7mGOx5OvBw
>Hillary speech in Cincinnati, OH 6/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=G54qy1Vu4hI

INTERVIEWS
>Hillary on MSNBC 6/15/16
youtube.com/watch?v=k1QC5uJe8tk
>Hillary on CNN 6/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=1wZMCUtoXYQ
>Hillary on NBC 6/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=lNgp7UoSU6w
>Hillary on FoxBuisness 6/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=1a0meVJ2zOg
>Hillary on CBS 6/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zjqxLktNRKQ
>Hillary on "The Conversation"
youtube.com/watch?v=M8MXAdBY-JE
>Hillary on "The View" 4/6/2016
youtube.com/watch?v=UXgkgCrz2ns

ENTERTAINMENT
>Hillary Blasts Donald Trump Over Veterans' Donations
youtube.com/watch?v=URAhS1BFyEg
>Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Donald Trump (HBO)
youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ
>Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Border Wall (HBO)
youtube.com/watch?v=vU8dCYocuyI
>Barack Obama Rap Song Dissing Donald Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=hmVduUaQukw

HILLARY PLAYLIST
open.spotify.com/user/hillaryclinton/playlist/43JJ50RsHoyUXj8eI8FaPQ

DRUMPF GUIDE
donaldjdrumpf.com/

WEBSITES
www.hillary.com

Notice pretty young girls go "missing" in every town Bill Clinton visits immediately after his visit

My thoughts were - if the CGI/TCF actually "pays in children" is associated with all this trafficking - the "kings of the world" really are drunk with wine of fornication.

If you are not going with the 'make a #BreakingTheFoundation tag on twitter then hijacking it with our infos' OPS, at least some of you could post this to some Hillary subreddit. Maybe it gets popular then the_donald can attack them that this is the main point of her campaign - being a woman.

Not me, but he should be ITT

just read the fbiguy thread since it wae labelled "newfags"

WEW LADS

this shit could be HUGE

what are you guys doing now? someone catch me up

Just make a start of it from anywhere and after it's done, link it back up at some point.

Do you know what terrified the Soviets about the American armed forces?

They could have 1,000 pages of Intel saying "they will come with 3 divisions from the North. One division came from the east through a swamp because they were begin punished. A second got lost as came from the west. A third came in through a hole in the south wall because they were marines with a death wish.

We are adopting the American strategy.

Wouldn't it technically be moonshine or beer because you need to age it to make wine?

Are they actually this fucking sloppy?

Summaries gain good traction there, but the Hydra has so many heads right now that I'm finding it difficult to start writing.

I'm not huge into Bible imagery, but doesn't the whore of Babylon have something to do with the apocalypse, a precursor or something? Between this and the guide stones, I'm getting pretty fucking close to keeping a bug out bag nearby 24/7.

That's not how this works. The FBI doesn't want to push this because if they do, Obama would have to be on the witness stand leading to a constitutional crisis.

They simply want to avoid that scenario, it can lead to civil unrest and in a worst case scenario civil war. Any civil war in the U.S. and it's over, the country will never survive because foreign influences will instantly jump in and bolster sides.

This is a no-go scenario as the FBI is under oath to protect the constitution and citizens at all costs.

Instead, if they can, they want Obama's administration to sacrifice Clinton directly.

The_Donald has a thread up. Get in there.
So does Sanders_for_president.

If you feel like X should be done, do X. We are guided by some very powerful forces right now.

Complacency is the noose criminals hang themselves with. The first time one robs a house, he is as alert and quiet as a cat, the second time he moves with a little more swagger, the third time he thinks "I have done this enough, there is no way I will get caught".

>censoring the random ID's everybody gets per thread
Hello there, reddit.
Fuck off.

Follow the standing orders in the cfg guide.

That would fucking do the trick. And we could do statistics and prove it.

Bill's movements are partially on record, missing girls are on record.

Sweet Baby Jeezus...

Anothe link to Soros and the Clinton's.

Ron Burkle could have a play in than I was thinking.

Which ones? I'm looking for a place to start organizing all this data.

It's pretty funny :D :D :D

>maylay mike

Do something, even if it's wrong.

whos this cutie?
does she have nudes? i want to see her tits

clintonfoundation.org/get-involved/attend-an-event/past-events

List of recent CF events. I wouldn't be shocked if they used these events to scope out vulnerable women.

#BreakingTheFoundation
#KeepDigging
#DigForFire

Guys think about how ants work. No ant knows how to run a colony. Focus on what you can do and do it. Shills will post that they're going to do "X" so that "X" then doesn't get done. Notice how that compiled lost never showed up even though 10 different anons said they were making it?

Don't post "we need X"
Post X

What do you guys make of this?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12170

bump

I have no Idea I got that image here
and this one as well

Maybe you can helps us out on the Chines gangs that are in cahoots with CF in human trafficking

A good place to start is here

and then here

clintonfoundation.org/get-involved/take-action/attend-an-event/2030-meet-one-day-withoutshoes

>On May 10th, the Clinton Foundation is proud to invite our 20/30 members and friends to support TOMS One Day #WithoutShoes campaign, where each barefoot Instagram post #WithoutShoes will count toward giving 100,000 new pairs of shoes to children in 10 countries.

>Join us for a 20/30 Meet-Up at 8:30 A.M. at the TOMS Store in SoHo. We will snap a 20/30 group photo #WithoutShoes to share on the official Clinton Foundation Instagram account. Coffee and breakfast will be available.

>Can’t be there in-person? Join the Clinton Foundation 20/30 community in supporting the May 10th TOMS campaign by taking a barefoot selfie at home, at work, or even at your favorite local social-impact business, and tag the Instagram post #WithoutShoes and #CF2030.

>Thank you for helping us build a better world as we help our partner TOMS celebrate 10 years of giving by improving the lives of 100,000 children in 10 countries on one day.

Did some digging for you, specifically on the Fuk Ching and its operations in Chinatown.

ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/218463.pdf

While the report says there is "no evidence" of US political influence, it contradicts itself in the report stating that campaign funds were donated to Kleinknecht's re-election campaign. It also highlights that their economic resources use legitimate businesses such as restaurants and street stalls, the kind of places Clinton got her donations from. With a government report on the existence of the gang and its operations, its believable that she knowingly sought out funds from chinese organized crime groups.

Remember "Battle of the Bastards?"

Jon fucked up and did the wrong thing. But because Sansa was also making moves it was in fact, the right thing to do. If you Jon Snow, someone will Sansa

Cool, cool! Thanks!

bump.

I fucking LOVE you, user. Looking into it now.

Also,
USA! USA! USA! USA!

Looking up dirt on toms now, see if there are any ((coiencedental)) civil wars that are active and not at the cease fire stage.

Fuck me running these guys are all up in politics. They have been acknowledged to have been as far as the senate in their campaign contributions.

nypost.com/2014/09/07/state-senate-candidate-liu-in-fund-raising-high-jinks/

Lurker here. Good job guys keep it up. We can get this info out there.

Just yesterday an user said that the bodyguards of Clinton used to stop, search, and identify young, attractive women who were jogging around the White House so Bill could hit them up later.

Hey guys, its me, the guy who made the second TLDR link, i will be updating the investigation journal. Please alert me of any new discoveries we have made.

So, here's a list of Clinton's speeches from 2001-2005 on a map:

projects.washingtonpost.com/2007/clinton-speeches/

List:

projects.washingtonpost.com/2007/clinton-speeches/list/

List of missing children where you can search by state & year:

pollyklaas.org/missing/?referrer=https://www.google.com/

>Name: Samantha Kibalo
>Missing From: Suffern, New York
>Date Missing: February 3, 2001
>Clinton holds speech on Feb 5th in NY

etc etc

Here's a list of FBI missing persons:

fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

This list goes beyond children.

I'm off to a BBQ, saving all this info to my phone and starting a write-up.

>wikileaks
eh, I doubt they'd release anything actually useful. I'm pretty sure they'd rather not gift the white house to Trump. I'm skeptical to say the least.

But it all comes out in the end. I agree to the extent that the FBI is not there to proffer civil unrest. But purposefully concealing government corruption means endorsing it. Hiding crime can not in any way be construed as serving the national interest.

There is a fundamental principle at stake, and it's black and white simple. Once the "correct" course of action becomes that of condoning criminal government activity "in the cause of preserving stability," we have descended into a tyrannical system of suppression and subjugation without bounds.

OUT WITH IT ALL, EVERY DETAIL.

Right? Hey, check this out. It's the only donation from the Fukien American association I could find to anybody, and it's to this Judy Chu lady. Gonna check her out now.
opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib.php?cycle=2012&type=I&cid=N00030600&newMem=N&recs=100

There was supposedly a lot of csa going on in that town with judges and other influential people involved.

>Elliot Rodger (2014 Isla Vista killings) and his father Peter Rodger at the premiere of The Hunger Games. Elliot Rodger is the son of The Hunger Games assistant director Peter Rodger. Suzanne Collins, who wrote The Hunger Games, resides in Sandy Hook, Connecticut.

>"In Connecticut, at least 89 children have been sold for sex since 2009." Child sex slavery: Few pimps sent to jail | The Connecticut Mirror "112 Connecticut public school teachers and coaches have lost their credentials due to sexual misconduct with students since 1992."

>In the 2011 film Dream House, we see Naomi Watts handing Daniel Craig the business card of a psychiatrist named Dr. Fran Greeley (above). This psychiatrist is located in Sandy Hook, CT.

aangirfan.blogspot.com/2013/10/sandy-hook-and-cia-mind-controlled-sex.html
Clinton easing trade relations with SE Asia perhaps?

>My long-distance interest in the Sandy Hook events is based on ongoing work with a team of anti-pedophile journalists and activists who for over a decade have tracked and exposed American pedophile rings from Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam) to Beijing, China.

>These younger pedophiles, at least while in Asia, are often studying abroad on US government fellowships, CIA grants or working for Soros-funded NGOs. In Beijing, I had a verbal sparring match with a young American video producer who was making a documentary on child abductions by Chinese adoption rings. He had no intention of saving kids from these criminals, since his stated ambition was to launch a pornography industry in China. This was the son of a leading faculty member at a Connecticut prep school,

rense.com/general95/mkultra.html

It doesn't sound particulary incriminating, could be useful in lieu of other details to come out but for right now save it and remember it for later.

What window should we put towards the missing women/children? A few days before? The day of? A few days after?

clintonfoundation.org/get-involved/take-action/attend-an-event/day-action-atlanta

Checking missingkids.com, we got one missing person from a few days before the Day of Action in Atlanta:

>Name: Veronica Randers
>Missing From: Conyers, GA
>Date Missing: June 7, 2016
>Clinton Foundation holds Day of Action in Atlanta on the 11th

Any anons know how far Conyers is from Atlanta?

the narrative was that she only did speeches AFTER she left

See the following article:

cnn.com/2016/02/05/politics/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-paid-speeches/

All of the HRC dates are after she left, never when in office.

Did the media ever say that she was paid while in office? That could be yuge

Telstra Sattelite is an Australian Phone Company
telstra.com.au/coverage-networks/mobile-satellite

Why did they pay her 150,000 Dollars on June 6th to speak to them when she was in Georgia/ Azherbaijin
She Met with President Ilham Alyiev and Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov. Attended the Caspian Oil and Gas Show.

BHP Billiton is another Australian Company
bhpbilliton.com/

How did she speak there on June 20 2012 when she was in Rio De Janeiro
"Attended the UN Conference on Sustainable Development."

This one is interesting, too.
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12221

Samantha Kibalo is a dead end. While possible that Bill was involved there are too many extenuating circumstances in the Kibalo family to make an unbreakable tie between the kid and mother going missing and the Clintons

Underrated post

While I have been on the Syrian general a some time back in the fall, the only thing that strikes me on this is the part about Israel and Turkey trying to restart communications with each other.

I know that for sure has happened last year.

Has anyone looked into Rick Tyler. He's the guy who had the Make America White Again sign put up in Tennessee. Interestingly enough, this sign was used by anti-Trump spam bots on Twitter to discredit Trumps speech against Hillary. What I'm wondering is Rick Tyler a paid shill for Hillary.