Okay seriously, who thought it was a good idea to make fucking Depression the movie?

Okay seriously, who thought it was a good idea to make fucking Depression the movie?

Just finished watching it for the first time, and Jesus shit I never thought an ending would make me cry like I just did

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOAN8NOHVMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to watch it, because I enjoyed Pi a lot, but even thinking of drugs, especially stuff like heroin, makes me cringe. Is it scary or anything?

>scared of drugs
Jesus, you people exist.

It's not scary, I mean there are loud noises at points similar to a lot of drug related dramas, but that's it.

If anything it's incredibly heart wrenching. I'd recommend it, but I'll be honest it's hard to sit through mainly because of how fucked it is

End your life, druggie.

Kek, nice try, gramps.

It was too silly to be legitimately sad. A glorified after school special with an overwrought repetitive soundtrack and borderline retarded characters who succumbed to Murphy's Law.

>and borderline retarded characters who succumbed to Murphy's Law.

Kek, "no".

The grandmother most certainly did not "succumb to Murphy's Law"

I don't think you understand the purpose of Murphy's Law.

t. degenerate druggie piece of shit

*mother who misses her son gets addicted to diet pills and goes mentally insane*

Yeah dude shits goofy as hell

It is without a doubt a good movie but I have no idea why some people think it's a masterpiece. I'm guessing you need to be a full fledged druggie to truly appreciate the film.

It was hard to feel sorry for any of them.

>people who make bad decisions learn they have repercussions

Literally nothing depressing about this at all.

>not even the lonely mother who misses her son

Sick bastard

There is no grandmother character in the movie.

the old bitch, holy shit.

Run back to your safe space, faggot.

felt bad for the mother

Ass2Ass

I only felt sorry for Sara

Hope you overdose soon you degenerate.

BE EXCITED
BE BE EXCITED

Overdose on what? Your tears of impotent rage?

AYUSS
TO
AYUSS

>overwrought repetitive soundtrack
Even though, it has the best orchestra I have heard that is original that is not a overuse Beethoven or Mozart song.
youtube.com/watch?v=iOAN8NOHVMM

>a doctor just calls the cops and they get thrown in jail for no reason and without any treatment to a severe wound
>lady is brain damaged after a couple of months from popping pills instead of coming to her senses after a couple days tops

Immersion completely ruined.

and down the wabbit hole you go OP
next up KIDS

Yeah that cop thing was my biggest problem with the movie. Right at that moment I was actually a bit confused

>pupils dilate from heroin
>characters giggling after shooting up like they just ate pot brownies
>experienced junkie shoots straight into an abscess because he can't find a single other vein in his entire body
Face it, you have to be a total pleb and normie to be impressed with this pile of garbage.

I liked it, but i wouldn't watch it again

>Be degenerate
>Get your shit fucked up
?

dont give the amish attention

I thought Sup Forums considered Threads as the most depressing movie ever

Trainspotting is better.

Damn JConn was hot as fuck in this

>implying he's not already

Darren's other film "The Fountain" is fucking kino.

ASS

Yep this film broke me about 10 years ago, haven't been the same since. We'll all never be the same.

imagine being this much of a pussy

It's depressing as hell thats for sure.

But also makes me feel a bit grateful I'm not a complete disaster like the people in the movie.

This is the most reddit thread I've seen on Sup Forums.