Anyone else notices the absence of black pilots in the aviation industry

Anyone else notices the absence of black pilots in the aviation industry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Z1G31Ik2no
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There was that movie with Denzel Washington.

flying, swimming, hiking, space travel, boating, mountain climbing, literature, scientific research, on and on...

aren't really the black man's "forte" let's say. They do just fine at basketball though. Good for them!

The sea beggar is on to something. Come to think of it, I can't recall ever seeing a black airline pilot or AF pilot.

>Boarding your plane
>See this

What do?

My CFI was black. Very talented and capable aviator. He was personally a moral and upstanding person but he was surrounded on all sides by the typical nigger drama. I really felt bad for him because it was his family and baby mama drama that was holding him back.

>implying they're allowed to fly a plane

and we know how that ended...

No. Nobody cares.

black people really don't seem to write many books besides maya angelou type prose shit

Wrong flight. Sorry.
>turn 360 degrees, walk home and stay in basement until death

Also,
>787 Dreamliner
Yeah because everyone on the flight will experience eternal slumber.

What about that one nigger who tried to crash the FedEx flight

>hire a black pilot
>nigga hit a crane
>instead of trying to level the airplane and climb or at least tell the co-pilot what to do, starts to chimp out on the cabin

youtube.com/watch?v=3Z1G31Ik2no

When we do embrace these things you guys act like we're trying to hijack your creation. "Niggers can't find anything of their own " and so forth. Damn if we do , damn if we don't. "

People from african ascent perform better at the reflex level, that's from countless generations in Africa, battling megafauna and edgy predators.
This is one of the reasons why they make great musicians (improvisation: quick reaction to what's happening right now)

They come from a land where winter doesn't exist, so they don't plan ahead

I guess they'd make great fighter pilots but be lousy on long-distance flights

Hope the Engineers did a good job with the autopilot.

Hmm... Really makes you think...

TRAYVON WUZ GONNA BE A PILOT TIL HE WUZ EXECUTED BY DAT EVIL RACIST NIGGA GEORGE ZIMMERMAN.

As a white guy that cockpit looks intimidating.

I'd never want the responsibility of so many people, and such a large vehicle.

I commend all pilots, I don't know how they do it.

>When we do embrace these things you guys act like we're trying to hijack your creation.
Big words from the source of "muh cultural appropriation"

English is the language of aviation, not ebonics.

To be fair, getting a commercial pilot's license is fucking expensive.

>they were muslim too

niggers are too dumb to make breakfast correctly let alone fly a plane.

Diversity and political correctness dies when peoples' own lives are at stake.

LOW
IQ
NIGGERS

It's just physically/genetically not possible.

That's actually a very simple cockpit. Most of those controls are for starting the plane, lighting, radios and entering navigation data. Also most of the flight is conducted by the autopilot with a backup auto pilot that will fly manually input parameters entered in on the panels above the dash. Commercial piloting these days is mostly just monitoring the plane and managing the auto pilot.

>Commercial piloting these days is mostly just monitoring the plane and managing the auto pilot.
Until the pitot tubes freeze sending erratic signals that the auto pilto is based its adjustmenst on sending the airplane on a freefall once the pilots decide to use manual inputs.

That's why I said mostly. Also some of us are not French and therefore not dumb enough to pull back on the yoke when the stall warning sounds.

>not flying on Malaysia airlines, the based Airline.

Oh yeah, I think that happened in France lol
I tought it was in UK but you may be right.

Dont even remember the airplanet but it was probably an Airbus.

A320 sucks balls.

Can you imagine being a radio monitor for modern Red Tails?

Wow, I wasn't even aware there still were such racist jobs in the world. This must be fixed as soon as possible.
I bet they're misogynists too, we need more afroamerican female pilots.

No. Now shut up, before we meme diversity hire there.

I can't understand your ebonics

wrong, niggers can't stay cool in intense situation and lose their mind

>Sheeeeit nigga dis flyin sheit ain fo me mane, Is too complacated, mane, muh dick...

The worst part is that these jets all have glass cockpits now.

If a dude cant understand what is in front of him in those computers, them he is a lost case.

White people are just way more aerodynamic, desu fampai. Our hair creates less drag

Yeah, he fucked a white girl and saved the day.

That's because they're the TSA

>mfw black
>mfw nrotc
>mfw aviation commission
Eat a dick Sup Forums

no i just assume they arent fit for the job.

What's nrotc

Nigger Reserve Officers' Training Corps

>mfw pilot is a woman
Not even kidding. If my pilot is a woman, I will walk off the plane and get a ticket on the next flight. Bitches drive almost as bad as chinamen and I am taking no chances that high off the ground.

Malaysia airlines might as well start advertising as a sure way of commuting suicide