Based Sam Harris DESTROYS Donald Trump

If you're still voting for Trump after listening to this, you're an idiot:

youtube.com/watch?v=Az1JyDJ_iKU

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/belief/sam-harris-made-himself-look-idiot-email-exchange-chomsky-and-has-shared-it-world
theguardian.com/film/2016/may/20/noam-chomsky-on-donald-trump-almost-a-death-knell-for-the-human-species
youtube.com/watch?v=QT3Bl-a7pCo
neouto.wordpress.com/2010/01/21/top-ten-philosophical-issues-of-the-21st-century/
donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
shadowtolight.wordpress.com/2015/01/07/neuroscientist-sam-harris/
reddit.com/r/linguistics/comments/1i1z49/is_it_true_nobody_takes_noam_chomsky_seriously_in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sam Harris
Welp i'm on the #TrumpTrain now

Did he lick the doorknobs?

"Based" fucking nobody who looks like Seth Hreen and serves the kikes hand and foot tells us we shouldn't vote for Trump. Perhaps he should stick to undermining the foundations of Western Civilization instead of testing the limits of my adblock.

>and serves the kikes hand and foot
Sam Harris is Jewish.

>"Based" fucking nobody who looks like Seth Hreen
He's a very well known author and intellectual.

now I #shill4hill

alternet.org/belief/sam-harris-made-himself-look-idiot-email-exchange-chomsky-and-has-shared-it-world

Chomsky hates Trump too:

theguardian.com/film/2016/may/20/noam-chomsky-on-donald-trump-almost-a-death-knell-for-the-human-species

>If it were between Trump and Hillary Clinton, would you vote for Clinton?
>If I were in a swing state, a state that matters, and the choice were Clinton or Trump, I would vote against Trump. And by arithmetic that means hold your nose and vote for Clinton.

I like Sam Haris and his views on morality.

And I like Trump because make America great again.

What am I to do??? Is it possible to agree with someone on one issue, but disagree on another???

He does sound overly Jewish in this clip though. It's understandable that a jewelry would be concerned about a candidate who might discriminate based on religion.

wrong sodomite, you're thinking of pic related.
sam harris is the guy who was BTFO by william lane craig in a debate on morality.

I'm not going to watch it, you can give some of his arguments if you like

what does he think of crooked kilary?

He thinks Hillary would make a much better POTUS than Donald Trump, and he's correct.

he's one of the people who can afford to not pick a side so he gets to virtue signal against both

(((Harris)))

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

>atheist intellectual
I don't believe in a God that would write books but the New Athiests or whatever you would like to call them are the biggest faggots of all time.

(((((((((((((((((((Samuel Harris)))))))))))))))))))))))) is zionist kike.

he thinks someone who takes hundreds of millions from foreign countries and companies in order to peddle influence would be a good leader?

I thought he was supposed to be clever

Sam Harris bashing Trump...what a fucking surprise.

Did he endorse Hillary? Because that's who he'll be voting for, because like I always say: this so-called "atheist" doesn't care about anything but Israel and making sure neckbeards stay philosemitic and don't get too close to any real truth. He's got them all bamboozled, just as bad as any Evangelical preacher teaching his flock to worship "God's Chosen People".

butthurt muslim sjw detected.

He only cares about what's good for Israel, and like every Jew that isn't stupid, he can see that Hillary is a total stooge for Jewish interests who will have America fight wars for Greater Israel while Trump will not.

Fuck off to reddit you dumb cuck. How can you think trump will not be the best president you’ve ever had:

>not a paid puppet
>not pc
>cares more about his own people than illegals or refugees
>cares about vets
>is a strong character and negotiator
>wants to build a wall and keep usa safe
>not a cuck

If all european countries had a leader like this, do you think that sweden would have a 1000% increase in rape? Do you charlie hebdo, the paris attacks, the brussels bombings and all the other violent crimes would have happened?

Jesus get your fucking pc head out of your ass. Maybe you should move to africa and live amongst the god damn savages, then you will understand how special and privileged you fuckers really are. Any place that is whites only is safe, prosperous and clean.

As soon as you let the non whites in it goes down the drain. I’ve spent the last year of my life and thousands of rands getting my shit ready so that i can leave here and i am not planning on getting there so that you pc cucks can fuck it up with more nignogs and muslims.

>she has experience
With shitty foreign policy, yeah.

I'm an atheist in the sense that I don't think a God is knowable and can have any personality traits attributed to him. I just can't fucking stand Dawkins or Harris.

>one thing you can't say about her (Clinton) is that she's not qualified

welp it only took about 15 seconds to completely sabotage his own argument.

Chomsky is way worse than Sam Harris. Harris is at least willing to criticize Islam. Chomsky is an America hating Jew that blames all of the world´s problems on Western Imperialism.

They're just two Jews working different angles. Harris criticizes Islam because he wants us to fight Jewry's battles and wars, and to make criticism of Christianity and Islam acceptable public discourse while keeping Judaism protected.

Chomsky covers for Jewish power by claiming everything is the "American Empire"-- not the bunch of goddamned Jews running Washington.

What does he think the president does? The president isn't responsible for every single thing. Trump has said he wants to hire the best people, Hillary has literally said she wants a cabinet of half women. Who you hire to handle these things is what's important.

>you must be a corrupt career politician to be qualified for president

I like Sam Harris a lot but I disregard everything he has to say about Trump. You have to consider that he's a Jew from southern California that practices mindfulness meditation. He's almost guaranteed to have a visceral dislike of someone like Trump, and you can hear it whenever Sam talks about him. I rarely hear Sam get emotional about anything but the topic of a Trump presidency seems to bring out all his bias and emotion.

Sam Harris is still awesome, I just disagree with him here. I think he's just blue-pilled on this topic. He lives in progressive ground zero and likely doesn't have much exposure to different views.

>Trump has said he wants to hire the best people
HAHAHAHAHA, yes, just look at the people he hires to run his campaign. He can't even find people who can edit images with something more advanced than MS Paint.

how can you listen to some faggot speak in measured tones while he constructs really clever "points" that nobody cares about. intellectuals are such cancer.

He won the primary after people said he wouldn't even run. He's run on a fraction of the money Hillary has and beat of field of 17. His campaign has been brilliant.

you really made me think

I doubt he's changed his mind completely, but this was made more recently than OP's post:

youtube.com/watch?v=QT3Bl-a7pCo

kike first kike. nothing else to say about him

Wow... I just burned my Make America "Great" Again hat. I am a #HillaryMissile now.

neouto.wordpress.com/2010/01/21/top-ten-philosophical-issues-of-the-21st-century/

(((Sam Harris)))

Jesus, you are fucking stupid.

>Heh, look at the intellectual, making his "points", remaining "calm and reasonable" and he uses "rational thinking" to bolster his "argument". What a cuck!

And I had to double check, but yes, look at that, you're an American. An anti-intellectual American. Who ever heard of such a thing?

>atheist
>doesnt believe in god
>talks a lot about gods
>has no value for society
>thinks his opinion matters in a non atheist related field

Damn, people that use a ideology as the cornerstone of their identity are pathetic.

>He wants to round 11 million people
Sam Harris isn't even informed. He really does pretend to be smarter than he is. His fucking job is to sound smart. Not to be, just to sound smart. And he calls Trump a con man

donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

>Samuel Benjamin "Sam" Harris is an American author, philosopher, and neuroscientist. He is the co-founder and chief executive of Project Reason, a non-profit organization that promotes science
>(((Samuel)) Benjamin Harris

>if you don't vote for shillary or jew steinberg, you're an idiot

HE ACTUALLY USED THE 'RACIST AND MISOGYNSTIC' LINE!

This is the guy who constantly shits on Islam and must have been called 'racist' for it endlessly.

He actually proposed the idea of straight up nuking the Middle East and then backtracked to say it was just a 'thought experiment' when people called him insane.

And now he acts like a leftist retard by calling someone who's criticising Islam as a racist?

The only explanation is that he's getting paid FAT shilling stacks.

And fuck Joe Rogan too. You can see he disagrees but he's too afraid to say anything. He refuses to call out bullshit in politics because he's afraid, but then he always says he speaks his mind on his podcast.

Chomsky is borderline communist when it comes to politics. I only trust his views on linguistics and propaganda. He's a cerebral goofball

>What i reject in Trump isn't his bigotry or his misogyny
Instantly turned off video because clearly he is an uniformed voter.

>He refuses to call out bullshit in politics because he's afraid

It is easier to make money by being a pussy then to talk the truth

instructions not clear, death to jews.

He's very well known for being on TV with Ben Afleck one time and refusing to name the Jew because he is one.

I'm sick of these slippery Jews trying to tell me, a voter, what the qualifications for President are. The whole fucking purpose of the democratic process is for the people to decide that for themselves, not for some smug hook nosed kike to lecture us about a mysterious objective set of qualifications. If you're constitutionally eligible to be President, those are the only objective qualifications. Natural born citizen, 35 years or older, and the residency requirement. Every other qualification is decided by the voter.

I couldn't finish the video after he said this nonsense. He's a fucking mystic and I'm not going to waste my time on him and his leftist rhetorical tricks.

>borderline
he angrily attacked a czech democrat who rotted in communist jail with profanities

don't believe the cover, dude's a full blown stalinist

>vehemently opposes islam
>hates the only candidate who wants to distance america from islam and stop muslims from entering america.
>implicitly supports the candidate who wants more middle eastern interventionism and importantion of muslim fundamentalists into our country

>The only explanation is that he's getting paid FAT shilling stacks.
he really is a propagandist for Neocons. He is contradicting everything he's said before by supporting Hillary. He also REALLY hated Bernie even before the primaries even started. Said he'd vote for Ben Carson than Sanders. His argument against Trump are also pathetic and spiteful "he's dumb, knows nothing about economics" etc. I used to defend him against all Islamists and now he has really exposed himself. His Neuroscience degree is also a joke :
shadowtolight.wordpress.com/2015/01/07/neuroscientist-sam-harris/

He is a shill that co-opted the new atheism fad to promote neo-conservative ideas and may indirectly helped some people turn to Trump since he's the most reasonable candidate against radical Islam

>Implying that Trump fans have the attention span to pay attention to anything longer than 30 or 40 seconds

>I make my political decisions based on Meme scientist interviews on Joe Rogan's podcast

POL BTFO

That's such a non argument. What makes you think you can't make up your own mind? He's merely sharing his own rationale for what he considers to be useful qualities. Not every natural born citizen over the age of 35 is equally well suited to run your country.

Even if Trump were a dummy, and he isn't, he would still have advisors as a president, you know like just about every other president in history.

>talk about islam
>atheists buy merchandise
>stacking the jew gold
>trump fights islam
>jew harris gets cold feet
>no more atheist goy gold
>shill for hillary
>import more muslim
>PROFIT!

But no he's not. Listen to the video. He's trying to insist that there is an objective, universal set of qualifications to be President, so apparent that it would be irrational to judge Hillary less qualified than Trump. That is what he said. And it's total up and down horseshit.

Welp, I guess I'm a #ShillForTheHill

Sam Harris is zionist kike.

He wants more muslims in the west so his kike friends can further destabilize white nations.

>willing to criticize Islam

Oh whoopdy-fucking-do. Yes, Islam is a crazy and violent belief system, but the problems the non-white hoards cause are not rooted in Islam its caused by their biology.

For example, Blacks who call themselves Christians commit more crime than Arab Muslims. Arab Christians commit more crime than White Muslims ect...

isn't funny how despite Shillary taking millions from Saudis, being involved in numerous political scandals, and corruption, inclucing Benghazi fuck up, Email scandal, pandering to muslims the only thing Harris criticized her about is something along the lines of "she's fake, has unlikable personality" etc. If you look at his tweets 99% of is against Trump even though he claims he'll criticize Trump and HIllary equally

He doesn't even do that anymore

Samuel "The Kike" Harris is too busy proping up muslims like Maaid Nawaz.

He's another anti-white kike.

Yeah I stopped there as well. I like some of Sam's views on religion but he needs to step up his game on politics.

Sam Harris is anti-Islam, do you even try?

Yeah, it's almost as if doesn't give his vote based on just one single issue. Crazy.

He's got some pretty interesting views on consciousness and meditation as well. It's a shame he keeps getting caught in stupid arguments with the regressive left

Is this why he is pro-immigration and is going to vote for Hillary?

You atheist God is just another kike.

(((Sam Harris)))

this guy always reminds me of a con man or motivational speaker that tries to take all your money.

>Trump has said nothing of value
Yes because Hillary is saying things of great value, and is constantly exuding genuineness and charm. Oh wait...

based as fuck. Sup Forums can't recover from this stumping

he also shills for Tesla. Elon Musk the owner, who also attended the ((Bilderberg))meeting with Bill Kristol

he gets around ~$50,000 everytime he does a speaking engagement or debate.

That's because he is.

this guy

@79739813
Not an argument

Sam Harris is always right. Trump is a meme candidate.

>I have a hunch that he(Trump) may be more of a liberal without a racist bone in his body. What I cant say about him is that hes intelligent.

#Iamnowa???Missile

Fuck I guess I'm a #HillaryMissile now

I watched that whole thing a while ago and sam harris seems like autistic retard flailing around bashing trump because everyone else does it

>And fuck Joe Rogan too. You can see he disagrees but he's too afraid to say anything. He refuses to call out bullshit in politics because he's afraid, but then he always says he speaks his mind on his podcast.

What are you talking about? Joe Rogan has sorts of conspiracy theorists and nut jobs on his show. He's not in the business of 'calling people out', it's not the format of his show. Although, he's not afraid to do it on occasion. You should listen to him demolish that guy who said Aikido is useful for self-defense and that lefty comedian who called Daniel Tosh a rape supporter for making a joke. He's not afraid by any means. I think him and Sam Harris are actually friends.

>Blacks who call themselves Christians commit more crime than Arab Muslims

I guarantee you that Blacks who call themselves Muslims commit more crime than Blacks who call themselves Christian, as evidenced by the fact that Nation of Islam does most of it's recruiting in prison.

>Arab Christians commit more crime than White Muslims ect...
Does not compute as White Muslims are converts and therefore Islamic extremists by default. Any White Muslim should be considered an ISIS supporter until conclusively proven otherwise.

Race is a factor but ideology is more important than race. If you disagree you're probably one of those "white" nationalist cucks that's flirting with the idea of converting to Islam anyway.

Sam Harris believes that morality can be quantified by science.

I don't care where he is on my side of an argument or not. That alone gives him zero credibility.

>Go on Joe Rogan podcast
>Say to Joe rogan 'If I had a crystal ball that could see into the future, the future of Donald Trump would be much way bad more bad than Hillary.'
>Not even consulting a crystal ball, but an actual imaginary crystal ball in his mind which told him Trump will be a bad President
>What in the actual fuck are you doing nigger

That's illegal on other planets.

sorry """sam""", but great universal machina is already set in motin, the ink is dry, and there isn't anything you can do to stop the inevitable

oy vey

Let's be honest, Sam Harris is smart, but he will vote for Trump in the end.

>Sam Harris is smart
he is not. He is a poser with zero contributions to science

fuck this idiot. Shitary is well QUALIFIED, to Destroy the nation.

He pretty much is pic related

>I only trust his views on linguistics

don't
reddit.com/r/linguistics/comments/1i1z49/is_it_true_nobody_takes_noam_chomsky_seriously_in/

really makes you think

Nicholas Taleb is an idiot who gets regularly BTFO by Harris and Steven Pinker.

I admit.

I watched him give his hour long monlogue on trump from rogans podcast and he has somewhat convinced me to vote hillary.

I didnt agree with all of it but he certainly made a compelling argument for sucking it up and voting hillary.

Some of what he says is 100% objectively true and hes the only person who i've seen make a compelling argument against trump.

Even still, he couldnt help but use generalization, personal attacks, and he called trump and his "racist" "bigoted" "sexist". Sam of all people should know better then to fall into these type of attacks. Hes famous for the affleck "gross,racist" remark after all.

BEsides the 20% of bullshit sam said, 80% was truly compelling.