Brit/pol/ Oy Vey it's annudda shoah edition

>Corbyn getting grilled for gassing literally 10 billion jews
parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/89a8f38d-0676-4873-b388-46666415e8bf

>ANDREA LEADSOM SECOND, CLINCHING ON NOMINATION AGAINST THERESA MAY WITH 35 MPS BACKING HER, MAY MAINTAINING CLEAR LEAD WITH 113
conservativehome.com/parliament/2016/07/whos-backing-who-our-running-list-of-mps-supporting-each-leadership-candidate.html

>ANDREA LEADSOM: "FREE MOVEMENT WILL END", VOWS TO TRIGGER ARTICLE 50 "AS SOON AS SHE BECOMES PRIME MINISTER"
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/tory-leadership-andrea-leadsom-says-she-can-be-the-new-margaret/

>THERESA MAY: TRADE WITH EUROPE "MUST BE A PRIORITY", WILL NOT INVOKE ARTICLE 50 BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR
itv.com/news/2016-06-30/theresa-may-launches-tory-leadership-bid/

>LEAVE.EU BACKS LEADSOM FOR TORY LEADER
bristolpost.co.uk/arron-banks-and-nigel-farage-s-leave-campaign-back-andrea-leadsom-for-tory-leader/story-29466185-detail/story.html

>TORY LEADERSHIP ELECTION: SENIOR MPS PLANNING ON FORCING REMAINER CRABB INTO SECOND PLACE AND THEN CONVINCING HIM TO LET REMAINER THERESA MAY RUN UNOPPOSED
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/senior-tories-plotting-bring-quick-end-leadership-contest/

>NIGEL FARAGE STANDS DOWN AS UKIP LEADER
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36702468

>NIGEL'S FULL RESIGNATION SPEECH
youtube.com/watch?v=z-QwY0mZzuA

>CARSWELL "WILL NOT STAND FOR LEADERSHIP AFTER NIGEL FARAGE"
twitter.com/daily_politics/status/749942344498151424

>SCARED ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN PLEASE QUIT"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36693835

>CHILCOT: "BLAIR WON'T BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES BUT SOLDIERS MIGHT BE"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/outrage-as-war-crimes-prosecutors-say-tony-blair-will-not-be-inv/

>CHRIS EVANS ABANDONS TOP GEAR
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36707266

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3Krgu8rzwE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=TnEUckTU-fU
youtube.com/watch?v=m3Krgu8rzwE
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/i-told-you-so.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RT1qvpRYoD0
twitter.com/britainelects/status/750008876850900994
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Marion

>lead forces to get UK out of EU
>step down so you don't face any consequences for your actions

also marion

We made anime real lads

Nigel's son and mini Le Pen should marry

Is she wall-eyed?

>it's unacceptable to compare Israel to the Nazis
>because what people actually do is irrelevant, all that matters is whether they've been tagged 'villains' or not

What do you mean with face consequences?

10th for based Milne sending us all to the Gulag

Wew lad

Wife

Ree, its fucking cute

FRESH OC
GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!

>Nigel Farage Resigns from UKIP (Real Hero Edition)
youtube.com/watch?v=m3Krgu8rzwE&feature=youtu.be

May is going to keep ne immigration at 300k

May is bae.

Why are they playing the Jew card?

They can't guilt us. We've never really cared, the national narrative (no matter how incorrect it may be) is that millions of our people died in order to combat Nazi tyranny.

The only pro Jewish thing that happened is the battle of cable street.

Even my ultra marxist tumblrite friends are telling corbyn's critics to fuck off with the Jewish stuff.

Holy god your a fucking idiot.

Nigel stepped down as a party of opposition with no power. He has no actual responsibility to run away from, he isn't in government at all. He IS staying as leader of the UK's largest MEP group, UKIP, and has already said he's going to help the negotiations any way he can. Literally this is the best option for UKIP to grow as a third party outside of the EU issue, and leaves Nigel to focus on his life's work, Brexit.

This 'Nigel is running away' thing is basically idiocy.

I should marry her tbqh

It would make much more sense, just think about it.

Me marrying her.

Course the elephant in the room is that people like making that comparison, precisely because it is so ironic.

The Israeli state is like a paedophile who was abused a child, and then grows up to perpetrate the same abuse themselves.

That's why it's difficult to not mention that very fucking pertinent detail.

Winston

does this law firm claiming that the referendum result does not stand have a leg to stand on?

Fuck off Winnie

So what channel will pick up a TV show involving Nigel Farage touring the best pubs in the UK?

If Portillo can piss about on trains, then Nigel can go to the pub...all the time.

First for Raheem Kassam for next UKIP leader

The fucking Jews did a terrorist attack on the British after we liberated them in ww2.

Fucks me off that they still want sympathy.

>does this law firm claiming that the referendum result does not stand have a leg to stand on?
parliament represents the people - they people have spoken.

Brexit will happen . . .give up on this eh?

>you will never cuddle with Marion after a hard day of making Europe great again
>you will never make love to her, impregnating her and strengthening the german-french friendship
Why live?

They can fuck right off

Our relationship with the EU is fucking dead.

The only thing left to do is trigger article 50.

Corbyn dealt with that impeccably

Chukka should be purged from the party for being so insubordinate to the chairman

>>THERESA MAY: TRADE WITH EUROPE "MUST BE A PRIORITY", WILL NOT INVOKE ARTICLE 50 BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR
Reposting question from last thread, because I'm genuinely curious.

What good would delaying Article 50 do? Everyone already knows the UK wants to leave Europe. The European leaders, as well as their citizens, seem to be very opinionated on the results of the referendum. I doubt their chances of being more at odds with them hinge on their decision to delay the activation of Article 50 or not, because most people seem to have already made up their minds about Britain.

i'm not giving up, just asking a question, lad.

did someone say Winnie?

pretty funny that yanks think boris and nige were our two leaders and have quit after winning the referendum lel

They're just claiming Parliament needs to vote on it rather than the PM just activating Article 50. Parliament isn't going to vote against the people, especially not when you look at how the referendum would have gone with FPTP.

Well that was a thing.

1- nil to citizen Corbyn.

They are basically saying that the PM's prerogative powers don't include being able to trigger article 50, and that only parliament can.

They do have a leg to stand on with this, but really, it's not legally set in stone. What happens will depend on the PM coming in, if he/she does pull us out without a Parliamentary vote, it will probably set a precedence, and would putting it do a vote.

Gave it a like.

what are we watching boys

thanks for the answer.

you know nothing
but keep posting
make burgers look even more stupid

What are you guys watching?

How should we interpret it? Why are the people who led the campaign not interested in leading the country? This seems bizarre to Americans because we don't have national referenda.

That's a point too. We're aware that we gave up our Palestinian mandate because Jews were acting like niggers.

We liberated them.

We gave them Israel.

There's fuck all they can ask from us.

Agreed. Corbyn walks the walk, talks the talk, gives no fucks.

>Brown boy becomes UKIP leader
>UKIP swings even harder to the right

Parliament Live . . .but it's just finished.

It's over now.

Jeremy Corbyn spent the past 2 hours getting grilled by some jewish board about the rise of antisemitism in the labour party

Farage stepped down? Why? What's he gonna do now?

Is done lads, was Corbyn being grilled on anti-semitism in PLP. He done good.

go into cryo sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=TnEUckTU-fU

Remain an MEP until we leave fully, be available for negotiations, and enjoy his life instead of killing himself on the campaign trail surrounded by security.

Hes going home for a wank.

Where has Hannan been since the referendum? He did that one Newsnight interview, but his youtube channel has been dead for two weeks and I haven't seen him in anything else.

This really. Parliament should have taken us out in the first place instead of the referendum but our MPs are cowards. Now they do need to vote on it, not voting sets a bad precedent. There's already a supremacy of the Commons (bordering on dictatorship of the Commons), we don't need a supremacy of the PM to replace it.

Hate to say it but I agree with you Dad.

Make America Great Again

BECAUSE THAT IS NOT HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS

What the fuck?
The ones who need to stay resign and the ones who need to go, stay.

Maybe Corbyn is not a bad guy at all, if he manages to piss of most of the PLP.

This is good, at least he gets to enjoy his retirement after reaching his goal.

Would love to see him inside the british parliament though

youtube.com/watch?v=m3Krgu8rzwE

Nige makes sense
America doesn't like sense

FRESH SMUG HITCHENS

>FRESH SMUG HITCHENS

FRESH SMUG HITCHENS

>FRESH SMUG HITCHENS

FRESH SMUG HITCHENS

>FRESH SMUG HITCHENS

FRESH SMUG HITCHENS

>FRESH SMUG HITCHENS

FRESH SMUG HITCHENS

>FRESH SMUG HITCHENS

FRESH SMUG HITCHENS

>FRESH SMUG HITCHENS

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/i-told-you-so.html

CHRIS EVANS ABANDONS TOP GEAR

jesus christ almighty thank you

>How should we interpret it?
nigel was the leader of a party with no power, he wasnt even part of the official leave campaign, he was given some press during the referendum as the tories stunting ukip was the reason we even had a referendum and he has been the most notable eurosceptic for years
he stepped down as leader of a powerless party after it achieving its one goal, growth among ukip membership looks to be coming from traditional (white) working class, which nige as a thatcherite has no place in

There's a misconception though, he's only stepping down as a head of UKIP. He will still be a member and helping out, he just isn't going to be the face anymore.

I think this might be good though, he did originally say after the referendum UKIP will undergo a transformation, maybe he is going to try and appeal to a wider audience and steal the voters who originally were impossible to convince to vote UKIP because they hated Nigel.

corbyn is by no means a bad guy

even most of /brit/pol who disagree with his policies will agree

kek, nice one son

He will return to a mystical cave in deepest Cornwall for another thousand years until Britain once more needs a leader to face down the forces of evil.

They knew him as Arthur, we knew him as Nigel.

Who will the next UKIP leader?

meme

Nigel is leaving?
>tfw

go to yankland to aid trump

What is the whole point of Theresa May's bid?

Step 1: Get rid of an anti-Brexit Tory PM.
Step 2: Vote in another anti-Brexit Tory PM.

WHY BOTHER?

Nigel getting knighted when?

>tfw can't post karen bec im on a trip

doesn't even matter

ded party t.b.h

>corbyn is by no means a bad guy
Good for a leader of the Labour Party but NEVER as Prime Minister.

He linked a fucking "Hitler Reacts" video

PETER HITCHENS LINKED A FUCKING HITLER REACTS VIDEO TOP KEK

>We made anime real lads
Could there possibly be a nobler calling than this? Empire of Brittania when?

Can Trump take solace from this?

who cares we have indepdence, they were an incompetent party with nonstop internal squabbles and are valueless without nige
we need to be looking for something new

Peter I-was-right-even-when-I-was-wrong-but-who-gives-a-toss-I-just-want-to-shit-on-everything Hitchens.

This is the position I find myself in.
I hate ommunists, but I hate people, who shit on the working class even more.
That Hilary Benn guy treats his seat like a hereditary monarchy because his daddy used to sit on it as did his daddy's daddy and his daddy's daddy's daddy.

But I have to say I am utterly disappointed by Johnson and Farage

M E M E M A G I C

Conservative Party leader preference (Con members):
A. Leadsom: 38%
T. May: 37%
M. Gove: 13%
S. Crabb: 6%
L. Fox: 5%
(via ConHome)

Shy trump factor

Rowling will hate you for this

Not really connected desu

via BritainElects

twitter.com/britainelects/status/750008876850900994

That's a big jump

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

SOURCE NOW

>Leadsom
shes fucked over Boris more than Gove did. Fuck her.

please Christ yes

>yfw nigel leaves but article 50 never happens

He's terrific
He's magnific
He's the greatest politician in the world

What are the lefties going to do with all of their bazillion posters of Farage? They'll have to shell out for a whole new strawman supervillain poster child.

Possibly in five years or so. I'm not sure The Queen will risk showing her Brexit power levels quite so soon.

forgot to add it, sorry lad

conservatives are the TRUE feminist party tbqh

test

Besides being pro-brexit, what are her other policies?

IT'S HAPPENING

She needs to lock in the support of Gove and Crabb. Offer Crabb a big job asap.