What do you think the average IQ of this board is?

what do you think the average IQ of this board is?

over 9000

yes

Mine is 130, and I fucking hate it.

150 here, i feel your pain

Around the area of 105. The is an average, if a little below-average board. The smartest board is obviously /sci/. Baneposters are obviously high IQ people, so they bring up the average of Sup Forums.

>tfw to intelligent for normies

140 if you discount /got/

the same as these dubs

benis

I sympathise with triple digit people, or as I lovingly call you, threenies. Trust me, being a 1344 and seeing the fabric of the universe unfold itself is not a pleasant experience

baneposters bring down the average but cuckposters balance it out

145 here, feels whatever

Probably like 70. I think I may actually be retarded.

where the fuck are you getting your IQ scores from? they have some qualified test you can take and some dude gives you a stamp when youre done?

I've taken 8 different iq tests and the average I got was 103.

seim

everybody on the internet talking about their IQ took some meme online test

I've thought about doing one IRl but I'll be disappointed either way

IQ is an abstract number created to server the purpose of segregation between individuals, any truly awesome chanfag should understand this. You disappoint me Sup Forums.

Its what I estimate it to be based on my interactions with people. Society in general is below 100 and I fail to "fit in" with the average person. The work force also obviously can't handle someone with my IQ level so I'm forced to live with my single mother. I could easily publish a Mathematical paper in Number Theory (specifically relating to the twin prime conjecture) but my mind just keeps going through random permutations of things I could accomplish and I never seen to get anywhere.

The downsides of a genius i suppose...

lol

A true generational-anus!

Noah pls go

your dryer burnt my clothes

> numbers
> abstract

a unitless number is abstract by definition.

good copypasta

163 fuck my just up

oh so you're retarded. You know they'll hire you at mcdonalds. You can pretend to be smarter the the average customer there pretty easy so it will let you keep your fake im smart lie going.

What if the lower you are the better you are?

2/10 for making me respond

lol this b8. brilliant. *tips*

check yr oed

This is probably the only honest answer in the thread.

Well IQ is just how fast you can understand new concepts and all, there are other factors involving intelligence.

But being highly intelligent is a burden (tips fedora), for anyone who is. You see more flaws than the average person, need more stimulation than the average person, are more cynical about the average person. I have a racing mind that likes to think all the time and it's fucking annoying.

People arguing about an abstract word, *muhaha*.

bout treefiddy

let's see...

You ever heard of the Sup Forums Theory? It's like in real life, we process time linearly forward.

But outside of our real lives, from what would be a fourth-chan perspective, time wouldn't exist, and from that vantage, could we attain it... we'd see... our image board would look flattened, like a single website with virgin neckbeards in a superposition of every place it ever occupied. Our sentience just cycling through threads in our mothers basement, like mountain dew in a lake.

See, everything outside of Sup Forums... that's normalfags, normalfags looking down on us. Now, to us, it's a way of life, but to them... it's an anime image board

In real life, where there are no waifus and feel threads, meme's can't grow. Memes can't become. Memes don't change. So Moot created Sup Forums to grow the memes that reddit would kill, and then they are reposted, but into the same image board, that you've always been born into.

How many times have we had this thread, guys?
Well who knows. When you can't remember your lives before Sup Forums, you can't change your lives.

And that is the terrible and the secret fate of Sup Forums
You're trapped, by that nightmare you keep waking up into.

my iq is pretty high. i work as a janitor at a university even though im wildly overqualified. for example sometimes i'll go into a classroom and see a complex math problem on the board and i'll solve it in my head.

It's hard to say we have allot of brilliant Baneposters around but the hotheads bring the average down.

99 get

This has to be pasta

I'm at 145+. I've been tested twice while young
probably have some autism too

>I've been tested twice while young
user your uncle wasn't testing your intelligence with that device

800 here, i bring the board average here to about 200

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>allot
you're not helping.

Libruls

>tfw too intelligent for proper grammer or speling

I hop that made you feel gud tho little brainlet

Reading this made me want to marathon season 1 again.

IQ is a spook

He was being avant-garde. You clearly are one of the sub-130s on this board.

its not you're fault

>you're
your not neither

trying to hard.

this

Wrong.

IQ is real, but high IQ is DYSGENIC

12. just like the average age.

IQ is not real.

IQ is a communist invention

85. Me like moving pictures, and sometimes me get new way of looking at building of story. Sometimes me wish other people not repeat things they see like apoplectic parrot, but me mostly like board.

Me sorry for pulling down average though.

True story - this dude hit on my girlfriend once (We live in Alaska) while he was picking up a prescription at the pharmacy she works at (they don't actually live out in the bush obviously, and they visit nearby towns for supplies between shooting). He's every bit the fedora he apparently comes off as, we shared a laugh about how cringey he was later that night.

someone with a low IQ wouldn't talk like a cavemen, they'd just use run on or incomplete sentences with no punctuation. REALLY low IQs would just drool at the keyboard.

>he doesn't get help with his posts

Yeah, I know

Me feel like you putting me in little boxes of you own making. Me get stomach feeling lot of outside things not fit in little boxes, but you keep trying anyway.

>Its what I estimate it to be based on my interactions with people.
holy fuck please be real

>true story
>my girlfriend
lost me senpai. good try though.

Please write the paper and post it. I need pasta.

Either autistic and retarded or autistic and smart.

No inbetween

kek

Probably around 100. This is definitely a more "normie" and "Reddit" board so it would make sense. You don't need to be particularly smart to follow discussion here.

I took some swedish mensa online one

I couldn't understand the text but questions were pattern recognition anyway

I got 136

>online test
>anime
85 IQ confirmed

Alright. Here's your fucking (You).

Please post the math paper I bet it is groundbreaking

debate me :)

>le only retarded people like anime hurf durf fuck drumpf xD

Kill yourself.

>le
back to redit

got a giggle from me mate, i'll give out a you

Hello Ignatius J Reilly

heh

You're the one who said it, according to my strawman.

Also I was banned by cuck mods for 24 hours for telling someone to go back to red-dit here on Sup Forums yesterday so I'd watch yourself.

>Psychologist gave me an IQ test
>Got a 99

Let's start with you are a tremendous fag.
prove I am incorrect.

I did an IQ test because some (((psychiatrist))) wanted proof I have an "inconsistent profile" so he could diagnose me with something and push some meds onto me. Of course I didn't fall for that BS, but the test results were interesting.

In the "working memory" section (which is basically math, learning languages, playing instruments) I got 86 which is pretty bad, I always struggled with those three topics. Then in the "verbal reasoning" section (which is essentially storing deep banks of memory on specific topics) I got 146 which is top percentile. I got in the late 110's on all the other sections and the score averaged to an overall 119. I suppose (((he))) was right in the end, but I don't see how altering my mind or paying him so I can talk to (((him))) more will fix any non-existant problems of mine.

haha i like girls silly

don't be rude

You've subconsciously tuned your mental ability to live and think dubs. Congratulations.

a true follower of the egyptian god of chaos

kek

incorrect you have to state facts with proof. not your bullshit fag lies.

>cuckoldry is the intellectual fetish
>Sup Forums is 40% bbc threads
Sup Forums is the smartest board, lads

anything from a headshrink is bullshit.

I believe you. I don't know why, but I believe you.

can't argue that logic.