What would you do in Westworld?

What would you do in Westworld?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/10/westworld-game-of-thrones-crossover-george-rr-martin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my luck I would be hired as a jizz mopper in the whore house

no way I'd have enough money to be a guest

Probably find the blueprints to their shrink ray and make my own Westworld.

Black hat for the first couple of visits. Yes, i'm that shallow and edgy.

Never seen the show, give me some context of the setting and I'll answer your question.

jesus how sad are you that you can't even imagine a scenario where you could afford to visit the park?

Rape everything, male, female, horse, child... everything

Rape and kill.

Then rob banks and go on a fun adventure.

...And marry Delores.

have they brought up kid fucking yet, or is HBO stick with "safe edgy" interracial scenes?

so if you can kill children in westworld,
and you can rape women in westworld,
does that mean...

The ai in the site says that everything in westworld is there to satiate the guests when you ask about child fucking.

That's Jap tier

Follow the damn quests

Probably spend the whole time on my phone fucking around on the internet if I'm being honest. There's nothing the analog world can do at this point to hold my attention.

That hurt just to type.

i would dig till i found the answer to westworld. why didn't he ever even try this? pleb

leave

Figure out how to leave because the show is shit

Roleplay the Man With No Name

fuck man, the high paced exchange on Sup Forums has killed my attention span, I can barely read a chapter in a book without my thoughts drifting off to completely unrelated topics and fantasies.

Do they have shota robots in Westworld? Asking for a friend.

You're in a perfect recreation of a western frontier town filled with lifelike robots indistinguishable from humans. At the cost of $40,000 a day, you can do whatever you want. You can involve yourself in the narrative of the town, joining or stopping marauding gangs, you can get drunk at the whorehouse on whiskey playing poker, you can just rape every single thing you see. Whatever you want. Nothing is capable of hurting you, and you can kill anything.

>so to test myself, I did something truly evil!
>dramatic music starts playing
>man in black approaches a lone homestead with nothing but a single mulatto woman host and her quadroon daughter host.
>the man in black shoots the host kid in the heart, it dies instantly

Well gee I dunno. Rape ya big dummy, rape is what I would do. Specifically Steven Ogg.

There's so many qt robot feetsies.

I'd sell myself off to a coven of Footsexual cuckokdresses

find pee-fu and "rescue" her

Rape

This. Chomp down on a cigarello while I stare down the gang, throwing my poncho over my shoulder.

i would finnaly lose my virginity with a qt android

bring a little french culture to the wild west

If fucking objects counted, that stuffed bear with the hole you drilled into its stomach made you a man years ago.

Cool. Is anyone watching this 'simulation'? Will any real humans know what I've done?

And it is really me, right? Not a robot that I control or something?

yes

which is why i thought it was ridiculous that rich, powerful people would go there to rape and kill, when this could easily be used to blackmail them

Get bored within 10 seconds of being there.

Seriously, how the fuck can they not get bored with no actual threat of death?

Seriously, if you could afford to go to the park, chances are you are not some uber retard in real life and you can get girlfriends/pussy quite easily if you actually tried/wanted to. In short, m if you could actually afford to go there, you are not some real life wanker, you are more on the alpha side. Therefore, sexual fantasies are really out of the question, you can get it all in real life, with actual people.

The only other draw to the park would be able to kill the robots when ever you want, but again, they are not human, so what is the point? Just go and bash a mother board, if you stay in the park you will sere the bots which you kill over and over again, ruining the novelty.

This park would last all of 10 seconds in real life.

The operators in Westworld are watching you, so they probably will blackmail you

Try my best to emulate pic.

They have a 100% confidentiality policy, it's just like going to the doctor

Unless Westworld is handicap accessible, I think I'd just end up lounging around getting my dick sucked and gambling at the Saloon.

Also, do you think alcohol is the only thing you can score in Westworld? I don't particularly like drinking, and there are more interesting alternatives especially if you've got Westworld money.

some of them became conscious, therefore they are not a objects anymore. checkmate

Probably wander around aimlessly and stopping occasionally to make awkward conversation with a host.

they're paying 40k a day. How much more could the want?

>This uptick in westworld posting

HBO writers please stop mining the Internet for ideas

he was a true lad

Hmm. I'll decide not to rape any robots then.

I guess I would pretend to be an outlaw and go kill people. It's no different than killing people in a video game, though more life-like. Maybe have them create a few bandits to be on my side. We could rob a bank, shoot up the saloon, escape on a train, etc.

That couldn't be used to blackmail you, or at least the people seeing it wouldn't think of you as some monster.

So what's the plot of this show? What's the tension, I suppose. Or is it just rich people doing crazy things?

Why the fuck are you retards spoon feeding this child?

play the quests till I got bored then try to break the game. you can fuck whores in real life.

Robots are becoming self aware and are starting to remember the shit that the guests do to them.

Because the show points out that there are other themes that come along too. If you're a rich guy with more money than shit to blow it on, and your fantasy isn't being a gunslinger in the wild west, next year when they release "King Arthur's Court" that might be more up your alley.

>implying your stuffed bear isn't conscious ala Toy Story and in a deep depression

>ywn go to weebworld

oh

ruin other guests' quests

>Because the show points out that there are other themes that come along too.

Like what.

Without going for the "AI being human" because that has literally no bearing on why the park exists for a visitors perspective.

Just how badly do you think they'd have to tune all the swordsmen in Weebworld so the guests could win duels?

Fuck Delores

Fuck Hookers. Killer Hookers. Fuck them again.

I think they've confirmed Future World, Roman World, and Medieval World. Also, there was a leak about Samurai World too.

That's a nipple user

I've never seen the show, but if there are beaver pelts I'll try to LARP as Tom Hardy in the Revenant and maybe find some Indian qt to marry for a day

In this universe are there are other parks where you can ride dinosaurs? I'd rather do that tee bee aych senpai

Suck Teddy's dick.

Tie him in a chair then ride him till his systems default from exhaustion.

Kill all the blacks

George RR Martin wanted a Game of Thrones World crossover.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/10/westworld-game-of-thrones-crossover-george-rr-martin

>you will never rape the uppityness out of the Queen of Dragons

she looks so much like one of my ex's, though with a more interesting personality and actually successful ;^)

god damn it I want to go on that quest with Patch where we discover there never was any gold except for the journey, I hug him like my dad and we both cry as we inevitably part ways

>What would you do in Westworld?

It would be funny if game of thrones was just a bunch of hosts.
GAME OF THRONES FAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OU

I'd play the quests and fuck every robot corpse I kill along the way.

Are those real or implants?

RAPE

I would recruit the most unhinged hosts and fight a guerilla war against Wyatts demonic gang.

That was the only thing in that world that actually looked like it would be a thrill.

then you'll shoot him in the head of course right?

Kidnap mother/son pairs and make them fuck each other. Might do the same for father/daughter pairs too.

don't know

Whatever the hell I want

hot

You just gave me a major flashback

Befriend a small contingent of contemptible rouges and accumulate Westworld Funbux through various crimes. Rob a bank on my last day in the park, get drunk with the surviving posse, and fuck whores.

How come the host bullets don't hurt humans but the human bullets can hurt hosts? Is it just a matter of ammunition? Why can Delores hurt the Man in Black?

I remember a part where a guest picks up a host's gun and it works against the other hosts. Why?

Turn 360 degrees and go into Samurai world. Bang a a few waifus, then unsheathe my Katana and Rain destruction on the locals

Secretly gather parts in order to build a shrink ray.

Logan

implants, a real pearshape on a 26 year old would have some give or pointed nips. hose pink coins say she was a modest bcup but she got a solid cosmo doctor for a boost in prsonality.

Live out my dream of being a US Marshal hunting down bandit scum on the frontier, and then coming back to town to fuck whores all night at the saloon.

I don't know. Follow some narrative I guess, that's what they're there for