Is Vikings kino or nah?

Is Vikings kino or nah?

I'm halfway through the second season now and it's way better than it has any right to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Second season ending is pure kino, would have made for the perfect finale. Nothing will compare to that story arc.
If your impressed, the 3rd and 4th season will definitely be enjoyable. Tho I will admit it seemed to be losing direction around the middle of season 4.
I will be watching season 5 with eager anticipation, looks like it might get some steam back.

It would be if the dialogue wasn't so god damn schizophrenic and they didn't all wear fancy biker leather armor 24/7.

One minute they're using a shit ton of modern words and slang, the next they sound like they're straight out of somebody's D&D campaign.

I heard something about Floki converting to Islam.

Please tell me this doesn't happen and this show stays un-cucked.

No, that never happens, not even close.
Don't listen to the whole cuck narrative, thats just Sup Forums getting triggered by the bad-ass bitches (lagatha only become more imporatnt as time goes on)

season 3 is worth just for these guys

>lagatha only become more imporatnt as time goes on

Good to hear. Objectively best wife material.

I still have no clue why Ragnar left her for that other lanky bitch.

Because Lagertha could not provide more sons for Ragnar.

Show is amazing user, one of my favorites. That said, does anyone here know where I can watch/download the second half of season four?

>mfw that whole bootleg Passion of The Christ scene with Athelstan

Was that ever confirmed though?

She just had the one miscarriage.

theres these things called torrents..

>I still have no clue why Ragnar left her for that other lanky bitch.

loss.runestone

tfw you realize you've been rooting for the bad guys for 4 seasons.

that scene where they behead the muslim had me rolling

wot

How new are you?

I couldn't find any with seeds but I'll look again. Any site recommendations? I usually use Pirate Bay

Why do they glorify the vikings so much?

It was ok the first season or two, now its full on cuckshit and I hate myself for still watching it.

>glorify
a lot of the first generation died miserably or lonley

They glorify the English way more. Dark Ages western Europe was nowhere near that clean. Most places were sub-Africa tier.

During the time Vikings takes place, anywhere that wasn't the Muslim world or China was a bunch of scummy subsistence-farming peasants barely surviving until the age of 40 in their shitty hovels hoping war or the plague didn't kill their pregnant at 13 years old daughter.

Read an actual history book some time famalam.

Floki, probably the most zealous believer in the Norse gods in the entire show, the one who taught Ivaar their old ways and customs, the veritable Viking prophet of the show and gleeful butcher of Christians, walks into a mosque and is AMAZED at their devotion to Islam and splerges out "If you kill them, you'll have to kill me:.Take that for what you will but you're a fucking idiot and I hope you're under the age of 14. I hope you end up adopting a Muslim refugee and just like Floki did, which HE ACTUALLY DID you twat.

you will never marry a shield maiden.

feelsbadman

Ragnar looks like he should be on Sons of Anarchy.

but they don't.

they portray them as savages

why is ivar canada

Show peaked in season 2. Now its just downhill from there

Katheryn Winnick is a literal goddess

It's Game of Thrones for the Sons of Anarchy/Walking Dead demographic. Horrible dialogue with some decent characters and qts.

>I don't understand what happened that scene so I'll project insecurities into it

Fuckstick, watch it again and compare it to the raid on Lindisfarne in S1. Floki didn't want them spared because he admired their religion, he wanted them spared because they were ready to face certain death instead of running off or hiding in shitters like weakling Christian monks trying to avoid it. Remember also that he didn't want anything to do with that child but Helga had fucking lost it and ended up getting what was coming even after he told her it was a terrible idea.
>but he should have just iced the little bitch himself
He's always been weak around Helga, she's owned him from the moment they got married. Now he'll go to Iceland, blaming himself for not having stood up to her and doing what he knew the gods would have wanted.

go back to shit gate with your awful 20 year old irrelevant references cock boy

cuz his actor is born there ning nong

I'm reluctant to watch the show because everyone who says it's great also thinks Game of Thrones is the best show ever.

accurate image

Vikings is way better. The quality of GOT has turned to shit

fuck, even black sails is better than GOT at this point.

its kino for a season or two then it goes to shit and now its islamic propaganda

Literally the only show that talks about faith and religion without progressive jewywood athienizing the crap out of eberything

>I'm halfway through the second season now and it's way better than it has any right to be.

Stop watching half way thru S04 when Ragnar dies.

The series goes to shit well before that but it's literally of no value after he's gone.

I can't believe they're making a S05, the remaining cast simply can't carry the series considering how stupid it's become.

Used to be ok-trash that I could burn an hour on. Now it's not even that.

Why has nobody done a spinoff series based off this yet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Europe

It's fucking good. I loved Ragnar and was ready to drop the show once he was killed but holy shit it got even better.

>they killed off Sigurd for no reason
>his brothers do not even kill Ivar even as he's shown to be unrepentant
>Ubbe is going to bang Bjorn's mom while he's getting cucked by Hvitserk

This show should have ended with Aela's blood eagle.

better than got tbqh

This.

>Mongols steamroll everywhere until they get called back to Mongolia

Not much of a plot desu

shhhhhhhh it's night, we swear