What would you do if you learned your child had converted to Islam?

What would you do if you learned your child had converted to Islam?

Love and support them as best I could

Force feed pork until they curse Muhammed and Allah.

Cut it's head

Such intolerance

honor killing

they're muslim, they'd understand

I'm assuming this is when my kids are 18+ and no longer my responsibility. Either way I'd let them know they now worship Satan and aren't welcome near me or their mother.

My children are muslim. I am muslim so I'm happy they have chosen to follow the same religion as me.

I would be angry if they converted to christianity or became atheists.

I'd straight up lock them in a room with a bible and a plate of bacon with pork chops and wouldn't let them out until they ate the pork and came back to christianity

Islam is a philosophy of outright intolerance. Being intolerant of intolerance is encouraged.

Exterminating Muslims is the duty of any healthy, well-adjusted and liberated Western citizen.

To come to this place of vile hatred and stand strong proud of your beliefs
So brave

Thats just your fear and ignorance talking maybe try reading the Quran, at least learn about the things you hate.
"If you kill an innocent it is like you killed all mankind."

>A FUCKING LEAF

Sup Forums wasn't always stormfag controlled, you know. There used to be all kinds of controversial opinions here.

Break their knees with a baseball bat.

I dunno man according to HuffPo it's always been this way >the cesspool of the internet

Call M.A.G.A.V

Tell them they're full of shit and if they stink of BO and curry they're not coming in my house.

I wonder who could be behind that.

Not think too much of it since it's probably just an edgy phase. They'll grow out of it.

Are you polacks middle aged men who dont understand obvious fucking bait. Jesus christ

>flag
Not even gonna bother.

Cut his dick off and stuff it full of bacon

Thanks Obama!

Answer the call of your nation and go back. Go back and build it up.

Your ancestors are telling you to go back.

I'm swedish. My father converted to islam and raised me muslim.

>There's no way of knowing if this is just a Swede lad having a laugh or if he's serious

Oh.
Don't change your name to Hussein or something, then.

good luck me brother

Buy them a ticket to an islamic state of their choice and wish them the very best of luck.

>unironicly Muslim
>is Swedish
Get back to the cuckshed Sven I'm disgusted by the sight of you.

My father converted to islam after having lived in and traveled around the middle east for years in the 60s. He raised me and my brothers muslim.

Have you changed your name already?

if you give a quran to ur senpai and ask them to read it, theyll either convert or allah has covered their eyes and ears, leaving them blind to allah
So if muh senpai converts, cool. but i dont need to try and convert anyone, islam guna spread and fix our decadent corrupt culture. long as we dont import arab blood, were good.

the quran does not say people need to change their name. the hadith and sunnah are not the word of god.

Throw pig fetuses at them.

Yeah that great it's funny because Muhammad believes anyone who isn't a Muslim is guilty of not being Islamic therefore your a fucking idiot.

Get them pilot lessons.

Surrender

Encourage them to make new friends.

Help them find a hobby.

Huh, I literally thought about it today.
Kick it out and never talk to it again, not give him any of his saving or belongings, get a restraining order.

Youd be upset if they made a choice of their own because it wouldn't be islam, rite?

Impale him.

Slap him until he converts to catholicism again.

Do everything in my persuasive power to get it back, but kick it out and maybe KMS if I don't succeed.

It's always been storm fag front and quality posts are relatively new. Us red pilleds fought hard to get pol to expand their range of topics.

Say "kek I aint even mad" and go back to smoking weed and playing online poker.

al of you saying kick out, not speak with, or force to christanity are sooooo orthadox! just like isis! love it! bet u will fold and convert when its popular!

Nothing since I will only have boys.
I will tell them to fuck kuffar women and have many children.

SWEDEN YES