Is there a Russian version of this for the World Cup?

Is there a Russian version of this for the World Cup?

70000 ak47 being shot during 90 minutes

The noise of the stadiums falling apart

kek

Good one.

jej

kek

>2010 world cup

He's probably dead by now..

Fpbp

kek
I'll miss you Mario

It's not even the first post, you idiot.

That's a big bottle of Beam

for western pigs

Nice.

Hardbass

beating up poles

Spbp

lol

Came here to say this but nice job Luciano

Okay comrades, you've got nice jokes here. In reality our government will be trying their best to make a good level of entertainment during World Cup just because they want to show the rest of world that we can do things (but only when it's needed). So there won't be a lot of drunk people on the stadiums (but I can't tell what would happen outside) and police would try to make the crowd calm.

ayy

Sorry miroslav but Russia is too boring to host such an event, most of the fun things happening will be because tourists are making it fun while 40 year old russian women with handbags walk around them wondering what's going on

First time I went to Russia(St Petersburg) I passed by a cop car that was reeking booze and counted about 2 dozen beer bottles in the backseat. I can only imagine what Rostov, Ekaterinburg, Smolensk, Yaroslavl or other post-industrial shitholes are like.

Yeah, I agree. Tourists will be given more freedom than native population cause of drunken Ivans are mostly not funny but aggressive. Also, I suppose there will be some temporary buildings near the stadiums with funny stuff (not funny really)

St Petersburg is just a major city for drinking alcohol. Many people visit this place just to get drunk somewhere on the squares and show it off like a ritual. But during the world cup I think it would be clear and nice in the city centre. Russia just want to look like "Hey, we're not so bad like your press thinks we are. We did a nice World Cup guys, really?"

You may not be in the world cup, but you've secured a spot in our hearts, Luigi.

saw it coming tbqh

I don't know if a russian can confirm, but I watched cska and spartak play each other like 10 years ago, and there was this whizzing noise everywhere, sort of like a vuvuzela but smaller. Mini-vuvuzelas? They made a shitton of noise though.

I watched some recent champions league matches with russian teams and couldn't hear them on the tv though.

Lmao

Nothing but that shit. Dunno if you have such ones. It's a noisy thing yes, but it's going to be banned during World Cup i think.

I attended few matches on Confederations Cup 2017 and I can tell you that FIFA totally prohibits any food or drinks to bring to match, but FIFA sells overpriced beer and hotdogs on the stadiums. Some guys even managed to get revoltingly drunk with this beer.

Saw ur mom cumming (on muh dick)(before i called border control & trump)(after she'd cleaned my toilet)

Fleshlights?

Thread over

>shitaly couldnt beat swedecucks
>that was baboons last int game
LMAOING@URLIFE