You may only post in this thread if your country has a chess player in the world top ten

You may only post in this thread if your country has a chess player in the world top ten.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/You may only post in this thread if your country has a chess player in the world top ten./page/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=tvzlHj-_LDk
youtube.com/watch?v=jSMBj4t1SwQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*posts*

You may only post in this thread if your country has two chess players in the world top ten.

Your country has zero, go away.

>USA has 3
>no other country has two
Putin on suicide watch

BAZOOGA

Is an chess piece an athlete?

In fairness, Russia also has #11, #12 and #14. Considering most matches between national teams are played over four boards, Russia has the strongest team on paper, followed by China.

Reminder that if you play the queen's gambit you're a boring faggot.

Is the next highest American player a lot worse?

>playing anything other than the english

what an autistic fuck

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/You may only post in this thread if your country has a chess player in the world top ten./page/1/

>Nakamura
>So
>Caruana

>>>""""Americans""""""

american
>caruana
>so
>nakamura

God i love this world

You might say that. Onischuk is #64 in the world at 2681.

In comparison, China has four players in the top 20.

>You may only post in this thread if your country has a chess player in the world top ten.
Time to leave this thread

>Nakamura streams on twitch
is he our nip

Both Naka and Caruana have American citizenship by birth.

Quite possibly.

Suck a dick

You may only post this thread if Johaug is not suspended and a cheating cunt

Australia is a non-country in chess. Your highest rated player, Zong-Yuan Zhao, is #485 in the world. Not only are there no world-class Australian players, there have never been any Australian player in the world elite at any point in time. Even Brazil once had a player at #3 in Henrique Mecking. Africa got its first player above 2700 recently in Bassem Amin from Egypt. Norway, a nation with five million citizens, could field a team without Magnus Carlsen and still be higher rated than Australia on every board, including reserve.

>diversity
>not our strength

>his country doesn't outsource its chess talent production
The rest of the world is pretty sad deau

>2017
>chess

meme opening

BTFO

That would be relevant if chess was a sport.

Hi Magnus! You made easy work of Liren the other day. What are your plans next?

Are you watching the game between Jon Ludvig Hammer and Pentala Harikrishna? It's Norway's #2 against India's #2 in a tournament which doesn't really matter for any of them.
Chess is a sport, now go away.
I'm not Magnus Carlsen.

*blocks your path to the world championship*

Hey Magnus, what do you think about Eric Hansen and the Chessbrahs twitch channel?

Who would he be blocking? The third in the running for the rating spot, Vladimir Kramnik, has already been given the wildcard, and So is not playing in the Grand Prix.

Does Anand poo in the loo?

Nowhere near JL Hammer.

youtube.com/watch?v=tvzlHj-_LDk

Hey Magnus, what is your favorite opening as black?

I'm not Magnus, but the Dutch is quite fun.

Oh, I'm sorry. Chief Red Deer prefers go.

Hey Maggy, (can I call you that?) who do you enjoy playing in tournaments?

>tfw when there will never be a native american go champion
what a shit timeline to live in desu

Still waiting for that Curry cuck aanand to drop out the top ten

acting smug on the back of someone else's accomplishments is pretty pathetic tbqh

*blocks your path*

Not really a chess fan faŠ¼. I just like to post in your threads.
youtube.com/watch?v=jSMBj4t1SwQ
Tell me more about the qt in this vid though.

She's more of a writer/presenter than a player these days, but she's obviously a very decent player as well.

>mfw anand drops out and I'm no longer invited in these threads

>not 2800+ only
Pussy

I will keep it in mind until next time, especially considering the nations at 2799.

(((Aronian)))

Keep your implications to yourself. Aronian is a classy gentleman.

All Armenians look like Jews

Here we have lot of both and they look the same

>the virgin Azeri
>the chad Armenian

The picture is remarkably appropriate for such a comparison. There are so many contrasting observations to be made.

I have to be fair, Aronian has jewish genes on the fathers side
However the maternity laws still apply and he's not considered a jew by jews, or by anyone for that matter.

This is the important thing, that's why Kasparov (jewish mom, Armenian dad) is a jew while Aronian is an Armenian

Kasparov being a Jew explains a lot actually

>he didn't know that
You can count the gentile world cup winners on your hands
Please reserve your pinky finger for the based Petrosian

Bless his memory.

Did you enjoy that trip, Maggy?

Why do you people believe that I'm Magnus Carlsen?

just to say this norwegian chess guy is more annoying than americans who come to football threads to post about rants about semen slurping sport

Armenians look whiter than most Spanish and Italians (ie whatever you probably are)

Nigga all you need to do is not open this thread and you've managed to avoid him

inshallah you're smart enough to do it in the future

>sports

That's a pretty suspicious thing to say, Magnus. Anyway, where do you think the future of chess lies?