Press F to pay respects to Natalie Dormer's acting career

Press F to pay respects to Natalie Dormer's acting career

youtube.com/watch?v=erJhJEewCgM

Pressing P to piss on grave instead. Ugly whore.

Why does she look so weird? Her smile makes her look like she's smug about everything

you can't kill something that doesn't exist

Name a single good thing she's been in.

She had a better career than most GoT supporting cast.

Also, Martin Sheen and Keith David were in this series.

Guess I'm getting this game then.

pressing W for wildfire

my penis

Keith David has been in a lot of video games.

Press K for Kermit.

From Game of Thrones to vidya. SAD!

Exactly, his career is just fine. Video games aren't a death sentence. Kevin Spacey was a COD villain.

Why would you let a woman inside your penis?

just wait till they mo cap her crazy face into Biowares shitty game mechanics. shit's gonna be nightmare fuel.

>rich man's Sophie Turner

Don't see a problem.

they should make her a krogan

Why is a fucking Asari named Lexi

Because Mass Effect died around the middle of ME2 and everything after that is an abomination.

>Kevin Spacey was a COD villain.
I think he just did that because his kids thought it was cool.

Thanks for having mind sex with me, user.

Kevin Spacey's career has been dead for a long time. The only "good" thing he's been in the past 10 years is House of Cards, and that turned to shit after 2 Seasons.

The only people who were not stupid enough to leave Bioware when the founders did(after Inquisition) are SJW writers.

>ALL ASARI NAMES NEED TO START WITH L BECAUSE LIARA
>THE MAIN FEMALE CHARACTER NEEDS TO BE UGLY BUT THE MAIN MALE CHARACTER NEEDS TO LOOK LIKE CHRIS PRATT MIXED WITH CASPER VAN DIEN

This is the level of intellect left at the studio.

Dormer hasn't earned what the likes of Keith David has. Besides, he has a distinct voice that lends itself well to voice acting. Dormer doesn't.

ME3 gets too much shit, i thought it was mostly fine until the last 15%

ur an idiut

kevin spacey raging homosexual pretty sure he doesn't have a kid. but he may have done if for a nephew.

The main male character is 2 inches away from dwarfism.

ME3 was better than 2. I played it with all the DLC(pirated) and I only felt let down by some shitty parts and the ending. Felt like I got closure with most characters.

which is why it should get all the shit it gets. you string me along for years telling me everything I did mattered then say fuck you in the end.

>24 replies
>No ayy lmao jokes
The fuck is wrong with neo/tv/?

Margin Call, Moon, Horrible Bosses?

The only one that was a big hit was Horrible Bosses but he and Jason Bateman were the highlights of that movie.

She did pretty well in the Tell Tale Game of Thrones game. So did Lena Heady and the guy who plays Ramsay, actually. Really the only person who did a bad job with Emila Clarke... she was so bad in that that I looked up the credits to see if they'd had someone try to impersonate her. Turns out it was really her.

>why don't we make 3-4 year old jokes.

That said, the quality level of posts ITT is very low.

>Kevin Spacey's career is dead
>ME3 was better than 2.

It's like I'm really on reddit.

You have horrible taste in stories. ME3 was retarded, way more so than 2. It gave closure, sure, but in a stupid way.

>Tell Tale Game of Thrones game

i dont know why the fuck javik wasn't included in the main game. i didn't play with him, but my friend got the DLC and i saw him playing and it made me want to play the whole game over again just to play with him.

bit part in horrible bosses. I wouldn't think having Kevin Spacey in that movie is what brought people to the theater.

Did you not see the greatest movie of this decade?

emma stone was in sleeping dogs

Man, it's too bad Telltale make shit models. So much potential.

The ultimate jewery. If people released all the DLC within the actual 60 dollar release, game buyers would be much more willing to shell out money. Shortsightedness in an industry where every major games takes 3 years to make.

Casanova

>Play Sleeping Dogs
>is that emma stone?
>nah it couldn't be, she barely had 10 lines of dialogue
>it was

the best story is from 1, but the gameplay sucked ass with the messy inventory system and the annoying spaghetti truck

> Gets a chance to have Natalie Dormer throw insults at me as a blue alien with huge tits

I have no qualms

Javik was also included in the base game, people on PC just had to do a edit in the config to play him.

The gameplay in 1 had so much potential.

They threw out the Star Trek theme and potential for fast gameplay in 1 and fucking replaced with Star Wars gritty horseshit and gears of war ripoff gameplay but worse.

>sorry, that's the last book in the series
>the author died before it was finish

HOLY SHIT GEORGE RR MARTIN ON SUICIDE WATCH

They were playing themselves though.

Fuck Javik. That DLC contained the entire reaper backstory.

You literally had to pay(or pirate)to know what the entire series had been building to.

>HAHAHAHAHA CONTEMPORARY POP CULTURE REFERENCES IN FAR FLUNG SCI-FI GAMES
>WE R THE BEST WRITRS IN THE INDUSTRY

Someones triggered

i liked the pace of the combat in 1, but it felt a bit messy sometimes. the second game i had to play it on insanity or whatever the highest difficulty was, because every other mode was just boring knee high wall fights, at least on insane if i fucked up i'd get wrecked fast

>no smirkfu mo-cap
Into the trash it goes.

ME2 on insane was

>popout
>get 2 hits in
>your shields die
>wait 11 seconds(i counted)
>popout
>get 2 hits in

The powers only made this marginally faster.

She'll probably have 10 lines. Quote me on this: This game will be 90% just walking around collecting crap in silence. If we are lucky it will still have a good OST. But there will be 10% story 90% pointless bullshit.

They said they wanted to take their open world concept in more of a Witcher 3 direction. Which quests-wise I wouldn't mind one bit.

Dude, they couldn't get Yvonne Strahovsky's face right, I don't think they could get this weird mess of garbled features right.

>More writing is the solution.
>Not realizing every single competent person has left Bioware and its now full of tumblr whale writers.

thats why vanguard is the most fun, you have to rush and be a bully

>hold x
>follow that trail
>good job!

She can piss on me if you know what I mean.

I meant more along the lines of main quests have side quests, those side quests have side quests that aren't always simple fetch quests like there's at least some story to it.

>some story to it.
Written by the people dumb enough to still be at Bioware.

Visceral is the new bioware, but actually good.

Dormer does have a distinct voice. It's deeper and softer than the average woman.

It's playful but also can be forceful. Makes me hard.

>'People' are actually going to spend 59.99 USD on the new Mass Effect

Fellow Oscar nominated actress Ruth Negga was in Dark Souls 2 and El Shaddai Ascenction of The Metatron.

People are scared to ayyy now after the image posting incident.

Bioware will never be able to pull off anything like the witcher. Their version of it will be side quests in the fashion of DLC. And it will be glorified fetch quests cause that's all they know how to make. Inquisition should let you know what they are capable of doing with a large open world.

She use to be my sperm.

It looks like the smirk is getting bigger with age. Its almost as if it was bothering her. Like a disease. Did she have a stroke or something?

I can't help it.

>Inquisition should let you know what they are capable of doing with a large open world.
Well """if""" they were smart they'd say "Well, DAI was a little too open with no substance. Maybe we should have a bit of focus.

I choose the delusion of belief.

The Souls series actually hires venerated theater actors though. Those casting directors at From don't fuck around.

okay I still haven't seen this, I was in a thread where someone requested the alien photo that brought down Sup Forums a few times over the past week. please post

she aged like milk

I don't get it

*and that thread 404d before I could see the image

>some experience in wisdom

usually people just say wise. wtf does that mean. is this even a movie?

So what's happening to the people from GoT in the future? Ramsay and Tyrion are with Marvel now.

Rush

What else is there to buy, plus the combat looks fun

pretty sure she means and wisdom

pirate it you disgusting faggots

these companies deserve to fail

Every company does shitty things, if a game is able to entertain me for 24+ hours then it can have my money

does this mean i can fuck her with my space dick

No, keep your toxic masculinity out of these progressive games.

paying 60 bucks for an 8 hour game. Don't forget the extra 80 in DLC you'll need to actually understand the game.

>24+ hours

lmfao

So you obviously havent even LOOKED at Andromeda, but youre fully ready to spend 60 on it.

yeah, you deserve to have your mouth shit into, enjoy it.

stop eating Lexi ffs

but i dont want to be progressive, when i play video games i want to exercise all my options

Bioware is all about being progressive now though, you can't handle that you should get punched in the face like all nazis.

I don't think you grasp the magnitude of muh dick.

please elaborate

This is why the industry is how it is. I hope none of you ever expect video games to be good or even decent again. Companies know there are plenty of literal cuckolds like this that will buy anything, so they dont need to bother actually making a good game.

Fractured But Whole gonna be good though.

pretty sure they will change the main characters gender before release. It'll be a they and look like ruby rose. You'll have no option to sex any alien.

Cd Projekt will save us all

sometimes i forgot how passive and pathetic normies are

Lying, >implying, and ad hominem

Just accept someone has an opinion that differs from you and move on