LITERALLY a fucking shape

>LITERALLY a fucking shape

Why is this triggering leftists so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/17862#.V3qU_2grKUl
powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/09/elizabeth-warren-its-fair-to-compare-israel-to-nazis.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/thread

OY VEY, REMEMBER THE 60,000,000,000

STUPID RACISTS

Mason seal

I think all of the outrage from the Jews just lends further credence to the fact that there really is an international Jewish conspiracy.

This is good. It will show people on the fence how bat shit insane the left is and they will prefer trump over a criminal and her leftist minions.

Hillary shills claim Trump is an antisemite. Yet...

... they ignore Hillary Clinton's long history of being anti-Israel:

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/17862#.V3qU_2grKUl

Elizabeth Warren complains about trump's racism....

... and yet... no one questions her comment that it's "fair" to compare Israel to the Nazis.

powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/09/elizabeth-warren-its-fair-to-compare-israel-to-nazis.php

Facts are a dangerous thing. If CNN and the liberal shills want to start throwing around attacks, the facts will tell the whole world who the real antisemite are.

If it's a sheriff star then how come it doesn't have the balls at the end of the corners?

Checkmate cuckservatives

The balls are only put there so you don't stab yourself.

You can't stab yourself with an image on the screen, therefore the balls are not necessary.

DELETE THIS SIGN OF OPPRESSION
OY FUCKING VEY

SUCH HOLOCAUST

>Liberals stand against Israel and stand with Palestine
>Liberals stand against the use of any shape similar to Israeli iconic images

If a Liberals makes a fuss, theres a serious contradiction behind it and theres a conservative that the fuss is directed at. Period.

I'm glad someone else has noticed this.

Kind of like how the democrats, who have systematically destroyed the black family unit, like to claim that it's the republicans who are racist.

Or just a thought. Maybe it's clip art from word. I have used that star in PowerPoint presentations in middle school.

They don't give a fuck about facts..They are scumbags. They know white people are never going to go muhammad on them so they will bully us until Hillary wins

I don't know. American Christians (protestants) fucking love Israel and Jews for whatever reason.

DELETE THIS GOYIM

Exactly. Their kneejerk reaction only proves that they actually control the media narrative and feel threatened by everything.

I have to say, the outrage by Jews on this confirms what Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf: You can argue all you want but when you name him, a Jew gets extremely angry.

This wasn't Trump's intention and it is a clear case of 'reading too deep' into something (ie a standard Photoshop star.) But it offers a glimpse into the psyche of Jews. They are that sensitive, for whatever reason, that if they *think* they are being named, they chimp out.

Israel is a conservative nation, one of many results of the allied victory of WW2, in a land where the enemy is Islam and Usrael fights against them.

Its the best crusade bible belt Republicans are ever gunna get this century.

Most of the people upset by this are virtue signaling liberals. Very few Jews actually noticed or cared.

This is retarded. Only reason we are in Syria is to topple Assad for Israel. Her emails outline this clearly. kys.

if it's a sheriff star, then why is there a pile of cash?

Because the evangelical movement in the US has pushed the idea that being pro-Israel/Jew is being a good Christian and any criticism of Israel means you're ungodly and God will curse your life.
>And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. -Genesis 12:3

This verse is used to condition Christians in America into blind support of Israel. Yet they ignore these verses:
> I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. -Revelation 2:9
> Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. -Rev. 3:9

Because that's Hillary's only motivation.

On my FB feed, I saw at least one """""conservative""""" Jewish fellow go ballistic.

Kinda like Jews?

You mean a RINO that always thought Trump was literally Hitler?

DELETE THIS