Mikael Lustig under fire for using a sexist word during the Sweden-Italian qualifier

Mikael Lustig apologises after calling the italian crown "fucking cunts" for booing the swedish national anthem.
>I chose a word that I regret very much afterwards. It was not okay, it is not okay and I am sorry. I have been feeling very badly over this the last couple of days. Now I hope we can learn from this and help to remove such bad words with the help of my bad example.

>sweden being cucks
in other news

>Oironiskt Pudla

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just when I started to gain a bit respect for Sweden again, they go right back to JUST YES mode

I don't think sensitive little flowers are fit to go to Russia. FIFA should do the right thing and send real men in their place.

Has this made the news in your country Swedebros? What has been the reaction from panelists?

lmao calling them cunts should be perceived as an affirmative parity insult, it would be sexist and mysogynistic if he called them cocks

He apologised after receiving critisism from every virtual signalling cunt in the country. Also the swedish manager was critized for their "locker room sexism". Sweden doesn't deserve to go to the world cup.

Lol no wonder Zlatan retired

Anyone who cares about this is a traitor who should be tortured to death in public.

>Doesn't deserve to go to the WC

Coming from Switzerland lol. You couldn't legitimately score against a piece of shit.

I'm obviously not swiss, just living here.

But if you boo the guest's national anthem, then you ARE a bunch of cunts? What exactly is the issue here?

ugh football is so problematic
it should be banned because it promotes toxic masculinity and nationalism

Shameful display, the only rightful solution would be to take away their spot and give it to Italy. It’s only fair.

muh anthems, careful your trump is showing

Zlatan was great because he always did shit like this, he even said women's football is a complete joke. But the virtual signalling cunts couldn't criticize him since he was their poster boy for their immigration ideals.

It's just a sign of respect, not a moment of rabid nationalism.

He's from Glasgow. It's a term of endearment.

>muh Trump

I couldn't care less about nationalism. I just don't like being a cunt for no reason.

This guy gets it. There is a time and place for banter. It's not during the anthem of your guests.

I mean, wouldn't this happen in any other situation? If Dele Alli called German fans cunts if they booed our anthem, he'd be forced to wheel out an apology too. Football players are too entrenched in PR

that wasn't very lustig.

*virtue

>Uses an insult.
>People are insulted
What the...

>use insult against other people
>own people are offended

sweden yes

So I just googled this story and all I'm getting is that Lustig's girlfriend didn't like him saying cunt and he apologised for that. This really is a non-story.

Why are Scandinavians such pussies

Girls call other girls fucking cunts too

It really is but you gotta get them clicks somehow.
nah only stupid cunts were offended

Who happened to be 'own people'

>uses a sexist slur

>women are offended

Do you get it now?

And if you can twist a story to make Sweden look bad, all the better

I thought 'cunt' only had sexist undertones in the US.

>own women are offended

Do you get it now?

>shitaly
>a bunch of cunts

seems right to me, well done mr lustig

Its really weird, cunt can almost be a good masculine thing in English. Like 'look at that tough cunt over there'.

Rightfully.

It's offensive to all women, dummy.

I say it all the time. Not to women of course, I don't speak to them.

Not really. I've seen it mentioned, but more in a jokingly manner. I guess he didn't want to get caught in any potential drama. Maybe his agent told him to make a preemptive post apologizing? Who knows?

Not in civilized countries.

As soon as the game ended there was an article. It just ruined the win for me. I dont want to live in a country with these kind of media outlets.
I laid in my bed just thinking why the world is like this all night. Even the next day, I was all isolated in my thoughts about this. Something has flipped in me.

>swedish breivik origin story

Did F&F give Lustig a hard time about it..?

Not really. One of them didn't even get what the other was insinuating. It's just your typical clickbait nonsense. No idea why Lustig even bothered.

This entire fucking debate triggers me so much.

Only in our country would it arise.

It's not a debate. It's just your general clickbait. Aftonbladet is the Buzzfeed of Sweden. They gave up on serious journalism, since that doesn't generate clicks anymore. A real shame, because Sportbladet can have some good articles from time to time.

swedes are the most mentally ill people in europe

Majority of the population doesnt give a shit about stuff like this. But we recently had a campaign called #metoo (started with the Harvey Weinstein affair in Hollywood) and everything about sexual harassment/anti female attitudes are blown out of proportion right now.

If you lay your hand on a womans shoulder you might get reported for rape.

except the point is that it's not sexist, not it's not insulting

same. I'm so fed up of my countrymen. When I see the bond between polish people during their marches for a proud polish Poland, I just want to try. I know that that will never happen here, and the only thing people would march for is to get the opportunity to have their daughters raped by niggers.

>I laid in my bed just thinking why the world is like this all night.

Do you really struggle to get to sleep because you can't understand why clickbait exists?

It's just our literally CNN newspaper, no one cares, just look at the replies in his Instapost. Everyoone think he did the right thing

>expecting the average pol-tier retard to have a modicum of awareness about anything that's not spouting retarded memes and edgy opinions he sees online

True I guess.
This thread is just more of the same

>Non-story that no one cares about
>But it's Sweden so better bring round the same arguments like we always do

I used to respect Lustig until he said this, the apology that is

Unbelievable. Sweden should forfeit and give the spot to Italy. There's no room for racism at the WC, I expected better from Sweden.

Did you even read the article or has all the fat clogged up your brain?

>"normally not ok, but ok in this context"

This
Even we don't go that low senpai

that was pretty lustig of him though

>virtue signalling this hard over clickbait

Croatia yes?!

>im literally in tears! it was his turn damnit!

hahahahahahaahahahahha
literally pissing my pants here

wear a diaper

I don't get people ITT, what's so funny about "pretending to hate women" meme?

I mean, do you unironically hate your girlfriend and your mother? What the fuck is wrong with yall

>people take offence
>well thats their fucking problem

Problem solved, if they want to be offended let them, if they want to be offended by every little non incident then laugh in their face.

>play at celtic
>learn the word cunt as every day use
>go back to sweden
>get blasted for being sexist

the fucking state of sweden

>some women is a cunt
>guess you guys hate all women.

You see user, wemon are like dogs, some are nice and some will growl and bite you, juat because one is bad dont make them all bed. Some are just brought up wrong.

Cunt isn't sexist. It's taken on its own meaning.

i hate when 1st worlders complain about anything in their nation. literally anything.

ALŞKSDKASDKL
REEEEEEEEEEEE

>I’m proud of eliminating Italy from the world cup at their own home

Lel what a faggot he talks like they outplayed and defeated Italy at San Siro all they did was park the biggest bus I’ve ever seen at end up with 25% posession even fucking Celtic had more vs Barcelona at Camp Nou

>sexist slur
>cunt
Is the sexism lost in translation or something? Because there certainly issn't anything sexist about the word cunt. And I'd bet money that those same people who complained wouldn't have blinked at prick or dick, which are every bit as common.

>spineless and miserable when losing
>spineless and miserable when finally winning

gjge Sweden

In Sweden it is. If you're calling another man a fucking cunt, you are viewed as anti-women. But I can promise you that if a female called another female a fucking dickhead, no one would care.

When parking the bus, the less possession you have -- the better.

In their defense (?) it's not like they presented some unbreachable defensive front or anything, >we basically spent the game in their area shooting wide.

No one actually cares here. I'm surprised Lustig even bothered.

>we basically spent the game in their area shooting wide
And crossing the ball to Darmian who lost it or crossed it to a Swede
The delusional Swede. If no one cared it wouldn't be on the front page on Swedens biggest newspaper site. And apparently everone who complained about on his girlfriends blog cared too

fuck i missed these

Sweden and Australia confirmed for Derby d'cunt

Amazing. Their national anthem is being disrespected like that, one of their players reacts angrily and all they think to do is criticise him for the way he reacted. Disgusting.

This is absolute middle-class autism.

Fucking sheltered cunts who have no real problems and need to lose sleep over this lol

>They

Anyone actually read the story? His girlfriend posted a blog about how she was mad about him saying cunt and then he apologised. That's it.

Getting sick of these berating cunts pretending to like Sweden, but constantly talking trash of the country behind its back.
>Yeah, I love Sweden, but did you know it's a Somali dump filled with blackies from Skåne to Lappland? And the women castrate the men as soon as they enter puberty! And the communist PC media is turning the kids into fags! It's the worst country on Earth!
Consider moving? EU gives you the option to live in literally any other EU country. You could move to Poland or Bulgaria.

Sweden is a non-state, non-country, non-gender, none anything. By year 2100 when we are able to replace our body parts with android features, they will remove all penis and vagina from humans boring in Sweden in a massive controversial call worse than Circumcision. Good job Sweden, you degenerate pieces of shit.

>No one
No men

fiddysix puhcent

The media and the ultrafeminists cares, most swedes don't give a shit

>muh anthem
>muh disrespected nationalism
>muh hurted feelings

lol who cares, they should stop doing those silly anthem thing anyways