RUSSIANS ARE NOT WHITE

Are Russians even considered white? Does anyone not realize how inbred and gross and disgusting Russians and the Russian nation is? Why does Russia have neo-Nazis? Do they realize Adolf Hitler fucking hated Russians? So what the hell makes them think they are some how entitled to join our movement? Are we just gonna ignore the big elephant in the room?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lbCKnzfV2HM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice proxy, hohol.

Russians are not white however. They are Mongols which would explain why they are so proficient in war and conquest.

Theres nothing really to add to youre statement, you said it all.
actually there is something to add. russia is more complicated than just russians and so on. there are many native people in russia who arent russian. a lot of countries and people who have nothing in common with russians were a part of the soviet union too just like mine. you cant have a nation that large without commiting countless atrocities and hunders of slaved nations. the typical russian faggot is the one to blame the one who has conquered peaceful nations. there are a lot of innocent nations still under russian occupancy, russian federation has to fall then they have a hance at freedom. these people are not russian, their native language and culture is not russian and they are being forced to obey by force. many finno ugric nations in russia are being killed off. russia is a mistake and should have never excisted.

Well it depends what you view as white.
Russians can look pretty white especially the girls. And with white i mean their skintone,their hair,eye and facial structure.

But if you think white race = caucasian than no Russians aren't white because their slavic or something like that.

I view Russians as white because i don't think white = caucasian and if you look at some pics of their females it's feels silly to say that such women aren't white.

Good goy, spread not white meme for free

I'm actually 6'1" with blue eyes and light brown hair. An you're just a dumb burger. Lol Amerifag

>inbred and gross and disgusting

What does any of this have to do with race?
Are you retarded? Are you aware of genetics?

>Russians are not white however. They are Mongols which would explain why they are so proficient in war and conquest.
Objectively wrong. Genetic studies show no mongol genes among Russian but many Finn genes.

>tfw no based slav gf

(Assuming you are a Russian)
At least we weren't stupid enough to implement and spread communism for almost 90 fucking years.

But literal caucasians, as in people from the Caucasus, can be considered Slavs depending on their ethnicity. That's the problem with the Caucasus is there are different groups living there some of which are arguably not white.

>cheeki breeki
>proficient in war

>murika
59% white

>that flag
>this topic

Kek.

6'5" with blue eyes and blonde hair.
I'll just assume we're related by a ggggggggreat grandfather

Russians are white in terms of looks, in personality they're closer to niggers. Hence the term white niggers

@79737893
Not an argument

Are you Greeks even white? Why do a lot of Greeks look like spics and rag heads?

>America white.
youtu.be/lbCKnzfV2HM

Even less than that. Don't forget, even hispanics and middle esterners are considered white in America.

>White skin
>Blue eyes
>Blond hair
>Lives in cold weather
>They beat faggots in the street

Sure, not white, whatever you say (((op)))

am i white Sup Forums?

If you include "White Hispanics", the USA is around 75% White. Without Hispanics but including MENA, it's 60-ish%. Without Hispanics or MENA, it's around 58 - 59%.

This. Behave like dindos and many look mongol or turk.

Not sure what point you're trying to make, my potato friend.

There literally isn't white people doofus.

Too skinny and beta to be considered white. Same goes for most of Sup Forums. I'd enslave you faggots along with the subhumans. How can you claim to be le aryan master race when you look like that? You gotta be fucking kidding me.

You're a faggot. That's for sure.

Yea sure paco. If that makes you feel good or anything.

didn't you bash them enough during the cold war?

russians are great people. they just have been unlucky with their leadership

you have literally 50 million niggers populating your country

Kill yourself.

'White Hispanics' are already included. America is literally less white than most south American countries.

They are quite white and have a very white history.

My point is that your land is filled with trash from
globe, and britbong personality is no better.

>oi mate what da fuk you want you cheeki cunt get overh hrer

>a giant ass country
>not even just a country, a federation
>some subjects of the federation even have their own secondary languages
It's a massive demographic mate. I don't think it's fair to judge us as a whole like that. Or would you rather me judge the degree of your whiteness by texas state race demographics?

>America

>White

You lads are 40% and dropping like flies.

Nope.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
>Including Hispanics: 72%
>Not including: 62%

Funny coming from a Cucknadian.

what is being white even means then?

> russians aren't white

Nice turkroach meme you're spouting there you 50% mutt. They've been multi-culti way longer than you and are probably 20 times whiter. I think it has something to do with actually conquering clay, not shipping over niggers from Africa, but you can correct me on that.

>german
>talking how russian suck at war
Top fucking kek ahmed.

>Russia people is like black but wrong color

Russia's history is literally White Christians versus yellow / brown Muslims.

trips chekum

They are white because they cluster with Europeans on a PCA-plot based on autosomal DNA. This will never change. Saging this weird thread

/thread

> muh "based" illiterate gook """"bantz""""

When you have to backpedal and post damage control from piss-colored manlets, you should really think about just leaving the thread.

The Russians are descendants of Mongol and Hun bloodlines known for roaming ancient Eurasia and pushing in ancient white people's collective shit for thousands of years.

If it werent for the average fighting capacity of the common hun militarized society and technology as we know it today would never have been developed, as white folks had to become crafty to avoid getting blown out by Huns from Siberia and Zulus from Timbuktu(the great moving city no one could find).

Of course they're not white, they probably contain more melanin than the average white person, however no matter how much melanin and collagen one has, the further north you live the lighter your skin becomes due to long periods of time spent indoors.

First post in the thread fucko

>nigger-tier hitlerfapper kid noise

nobody care monkey

>Without Hispanics or MENA, it's around 58 - 59%.

Thats what we are talking about.

58% white.
Keep dropping like waterfall.

Stay irrelevant and butthurt Estonia

It's a shame Estonia won't have a functioning economy once EU collapses and Estonia can't artifcially inflate how good their economy is

But we can still let you come to clean toilets...maybe

>implying that Russians were the ones who led the revolution and ran the government

This

>RUSSIANS ARE NOT WHITE

Kek.

UKRO shill detected

>Latvia

Even more irrelevant, which is pretty hard to do

At least Estonia has some technology sector, and created Skype, what did Latvia ever do?

Triggered

pls no bully eesti

>RUSSIANS ARE NOT WHITE

Jared Teylor not think so.

NOU our clay is our clay!
>fin.

So many anthropologists on one imageboard lol.

>AMERICANS ARE NOT WHITE
>They are all descendants of Indians and Black slaves, mixed with Irish and a tiny bit of German
>This is the reason the are low IQ and quick to anger
>You can tell they aren't white by their black skin and big lips
>The more Irish one have a sloping forehead and light eyes, but you can see the clear mixture of Indian and nigger in their rampant obesity, and the soulless glimpse in their eyes.

t.expert professional race scientists for the Kremlin

Throwing millions of men at your opponents is not very impressive warfare.

Because stupid churka Stalin in Kremlin.

Do you even fucking history
>a long long time ago there were the Slavs
>they frolicked in peace
>some princedoms were founded along with Kievan Rus
>Mongols BTFO the world, so invade Russia
>these are before they have castles,so Mongol win
>Teutonic Knights start conquering land for Christendom to combat the loss of land to Muslims
>forts are established
>Teutons station here
>family move in
>we Germans own this land
>Mongols BTFO out of Russia
>tsar (from Caesar) turns to elective monarchy
>Romanov elected by peasantry
>turned into autocracy with blood line succession
>habsburgs (Austrian incest family) marry into nobility
Fast forward 400 years
>Russian empire conquered Armenia, Ukraine, Finland, Korea
>ethnic Russians are Slavs if plebeians so white, German if aristocracy

So yeah ducking white because white snow everywhere
>and a bit of yellow from where Napoleon stood

Well not everyone can afford gas chambers for population control

It works however.

Lenin was middle class just like all the SJWs

>t.expert professional race scientists for the Kremlin
The worst part is this could very well be true.

At least they're not 'investigator of anti-semetism and transphobia in the Labour Party '

russians die for heimatland
sausage monkeys die for usa and anglos

Is this the history they teach in Bongistan?

they have lots of whites and some central asians

Bump.

OP is 100% right.

Oh it's you again.

my grandfather Give regards to your granny, kid.

The wheels of the world turn slowly. When you mock victims, what will you say when your granddaughter gets fucked by some foreign army?
'don't do that?'
'that's not fair?'
Belarus huh?

lol.

>60%

>implying that the Germans didn't commit as bad and worse atrocities when invading Russia

Get out you pathetic LARPer

Sure, it was all those fuckin jerries, wasn't it, Cletus?
Didn't think you'd side with the Russians again so fast.

This is correct.
White russian is ukrainian, belarus. All other "russians" just untermenches without honor.

I am Russian

Just makes me happy to know that my grandfather was one of the first to storm the Reichstag and vanquish Hitler's pathetic state

Right on the money.

Ahh, I see. Fifth column.
Thanks for identifying yourself.
I'm sure the FBI will take note when they read your post.

>implying that I am not an American patriot
>implying that a Russian-American friendship isn't good for the world

WEW Kraut

>implying that I'm not an American Friendship
>implying that a Russo-American relationship is bad for the world

WEW Kraut

Not good for anything besides spreading Globalism.

Nazis did Katyn in every Russian city

Having a little hickup there, shillbot?

The Wikipedia list of Soviet war crimes is 20 pages long.
You did nothing but rape and pillage in every country you Bolsheviks conquered, even your own.
But no, you dindu nuffin and it was all da german boys fault.

Their IQ is high on the index though.

Whatever their history is doesn't matter, they are white enough and fiercely anti-multicultral.

Russia bros are cool, 10/10 would dance drunk in a track suit with them.

>white enough
One drop rule.
>fiercely anti-multicultral.
They're anti-cultural, that's the word you're looking for.

Are you trying to be ironic?

Not an argument mutt.