CONMEBOL

>CONMEBOL
>the 5th ranked team (ONLY 0.28 points per game behind the second placed team, Uruguay) BARELY wins over a team from fucking OFC that is ranked #122 in the world rankings and that lost the last continental championship to FRENCH POLYNESIA
>UEFA
>France, Spain, Italy, Sweden and the Netherlands were spread throughout two groups and were literally fighting for 3 spots (Actually even less, since Sweden could've been the worst second placed team, just think about it)

And South Americans will STILL argue that their qualification is the hardest
Unbelievable

Look, it's not our fault that your qualification system is shit and puts those "big" nations in the same groups, while smaller fish like Poland, Denmark, Iceland and Croatia qualify.

Also
>implying Italy would've done better against NZ
I was going to say Italy without their best player (like Peru without Guerrero) but I don't even know who's the best in that shitfest. Buffon?

It's not our fault that your confederation has 10 countries either

desu Italy is the only big nation at football of those you named
maybe France

enjoy ur quaterfinal exit to sweden bud

lmao
lmao

South Americans shit on us having teams like Andorra and San Marino but they gotta remember it doesn't matter what you do against them. The swiss won their first 9 qualifying matches but cause they lost to Portugal they didn't auto qualify.

In South America you can be mediocre and qualify, in UEFA you have to be the best otherwise you're in trouble

First of all, you don't deserve to auto qualify after beating Hungary, Latvia, Faroe Islands and Andorra. Not qualifying after just losing a single match against Portugal would be unfair, sure, but they did qualify and, if they didn't beat Northern Ireland in 2 legs, then they really shouldn't qualify either.
Second of all, it's your shit system's fault. UEFA seeds the groups with FIFA rankings (the same that had Romania and Wales in the top 10 as seen here ), which is why you have the uneven groups.

>you don't deserve to auto qualify after beating Hungary, Latvia, Faroe Islands and Andorra.
Why do you let your teams qualify for beating the south american equivalent then?

enjoy brexit

>Chile is the equivalent of Hungary, Latvia, Faroe Islands and Andorra
Even Venezuela, which ended in the 10th position, is better than these 4.

>Peru without Guerrero against 10 defenders

>Peru BARELY wins over a team from fucking OFC

Nigga have you seen the game? Not gonna shit over NZ but the game wasn't even close, the only advantage they had was that they were bigger and more fit than us which made the defense much more powerful

nigga your country is in asia, why are you even bandwagoning uefa?

>Literally half the teams in CONMEBOL qualify
>23% of EUFA teams qualify
>CONMEBOL wants more spots

Please... Do two groups or something but you can't act like 60% of your federation going to a tournament is fair

Peru only lost dominance in one half of three, in the away match.

French referee never punished ball-on-hand infractions, including a penalty even in our soil.

They could only head shot twice despite kiwi's tallness.

NZ couldn't run in second half.

All of this without our best player, kiwis just had to score a goal to blow the shit out of us, though never were a threat.

I'm sure even NZ can beat your Armenian amateur national team.

An Armenian NT played in a local team some time ago.

>Literally half the teams in CONMEBOL qualify
That's the reward you get when only 10 members won 11 World Cups. 33% Conmebol members are World Champions, how's the percentage in Europe?

>3 out of 10 is 33%

jesus Argentine education is abysmal

The only way we can put it for the r3t@rd3d conmebols to understand it is this.
Winning all your home matches in Conmebol and losing all the away matches except the last team means u at least go to the play offs. Do the maths and check the comenbol qualifications since 2006.
In Europe winnign all home and losing all away except the memes like San Marino u guys mention and it gets u a 3rd place at best, rarely a 2nd and most possibly the worst placed 2nd one.
Do the maths pathetic trashes and tell me if im wrong.
Also NO.
Just becuase >Peru Venezuela and some other shith0le takes results against your teams does not mean they re more competitive than our pot 4 and 5 teams. It just means ur teams are flopping.

Venezuela is technically Concacaf

We don't want more spots, that's purely a FIFA lobby.
No competition if more than half pass.

Half of federations affiliated to UEFA aren't in Europe or didn't exist before USSR collapse or are tiny shits like Gibraltar.

If you count only actual countries, almost half of the European continent go to WC.

Is like if we merge with Concacaf, 80% would go taking their spots but Mexico or USA and Costa Rica.

Eat my dick

>I decide who is a country and who isn't based on populations / ex yugoslavia collapse.

Damn I knew u were 3rd world but that's definately education of a 4th.

>african education

>team couldn't beat Bosnia a single time in 2 legs
>team couldn't beat Estonia at home
>team nearly lost to Cyprus
>this is the the team complaining about Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Colombia qualifying

>commit a typo
>everyone ignores my thesis even when 100% understood what I meant and just focus on the mistake

Yeah try to win against brasil argentina and urugay being local

That isn't true. You could also be lucky and have a shit tier group and coast your way to the World Cup.

Here you don't get to dodge Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay nor playing in Quito or La Paz. Here we reward consistency which is why Argentina almost didn't made the cut to the world cup. Meanwhile with a little luck your nation can avoid true powers and just cost of an easy group.

Try to play in La Paz and not get fucked, Europe geography is for sissies. When you as guest in South America that really means a lot.

Europeans whined about Brazil for long travels and weather. Going from Lima to Barranquilla, where Colombia's local, is like crossing all Europe.

Conmebol qualifiers are for men, not girls complaining on counties that qualified.

Tell me something about your past as glorious Greek without mentioning Balkan invasions on you or Turkish occupation. We're independent countries for a longer time than all your neighbors. Countrylet.

Enjoy not playing a final. When was your last time 1966?

UEFA power ranking
1. Germany
2. Italy
power gap
power gap
power gap
the rest

I would put France somewhere there as well.

A list like this with Conmebol would only include Brazil though

Everywhere Brazil would be the only included, Germany, like other European powers before, is having a great time but it will fade away as Spain did.

I'm not one to stick up for the krauts, and I don't know if you're talking historically or currently, but either way you're a bit of a retard

you have a million spots for being a single continent, if you balkanized it to a million countries is your own damn problem, fuck off, you should give a spot to NZ and share the rest with rotw

Look at every world cup ever since 54. Where did schland fade away

Well for a start we don't even count results by teams like Gibraltar and San Marino in our groups.

Secondly, the only team in EUFA that isn't in Europe is Israel and that makes sense when you think about it.

So? It's like 50:50 Europe v South America in World Cup wins. Just do two groups of five. Top two qualify, 3rd place play each other then do the play off, or something like that. That would be fun. Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay and Colombia/Chile qualify every time, two of the others have a big match against eachother and then beating the OFC team is a formality

Sure, m8. If you really believe our qualification is easy, I for one, agree on sending an invitation for Armenia to compete on our confederation for a while. You'll get to see first hand how "easy" it is.

>UEFA seeds the groups with FIFA rankings
Wrong
FIFA seeds the groups with FIFA rankings because the World Cup is organized by FIFA
In the Euro's, which are organized by UEFA, the UEFA coefficients are used (and since tomorrow, the Nations League would be used)

CONMEBOL, ignorant in their stupidity, as always

>psychological pressure of 36 years of failure
>star player gets suspended a week before the play-off
>rival team parks the bus both games straight and shrinks the field at home
el armeniANO

>It's like 50:50 Europe v South America in World Cup wins
Yes, a confederation of 10 nations is responsible for the same amount of WC wins your 55 nations confederation has.

Historically.

France after 1998 only got to the final with Italy in 2006, then passed through a lonf period of transition.

Italy is now over in NT and club levels.

Accept the reality.

You're not regular. In WC you may do good but in Continental competitions other teams won.

Are we taking about proportions now? Why Europe gets almost three times the amount of teams than Africa if they have practically the same amount of countries?

The last 3 european winners of the world cup have gone out in the group stage the following tournament

Because EUFA is at least 3 times better than CAF? If anything I think CAF should only have 4 spots.

>why is an UEFA member bandwagoning UEFA
???
To answer your question: because banter
>I'm sure even NZ can beat your Armenian amateur national team.
Global Nations League division 4 will give us the answer for that question
>An Armenian NT played in a local team some time ago.
Now translate this to english
>taking pride in the fact that one of the teams plays in a stadium that gives them a huge advantage by putting the enemy into inhumane conditions
What's worse, this, or americans taking pride in their athletes getting brain damage and continuing to play while bleeding?
What's the point you're making? Armenia never qualified from Europe either

>Well for a start we don't even count results by teams like Gibraltar and San Marino in our groups.
But they are the ones supposed to fight a spot in your qualification groups.

> the only team in EUFA that isn't in Europe is Israel
Kazakhstan, Armenia, Azerbaijan? You're delusional.

We did have group formats but it's absurd for 10 NTs, and harmful if the top 4 have to fight for 3 spots. The idea is that the best go to WC, would work if Concacaf joined.

How does this relate to Germany? I hate the cunts but they never 'fade away'. 4 WCs, 4 2nd place finishes and 4 3rd place finishes. Also the most successful European Championship team (3 wins, 3 runners up). Arguably more impressive than Brazil.

Sounds like qualifying for the world cup for the first time in 40 years has gone to your head lad

So you consider mathematical proportions or team quality depending on which suits your arguments the best? That's so convenient.

Our stadium has been around for 60 years, don't put excuses if you lose here is your fault.

>National Leagues
That doesn't matter, you deluded Armenian.

That's understandable for people who don't use Google translate.

>What's the point you're making? Armenia never qualified from Europe either
The point is that if UEFA is so difficult, perhaps you would have better luck on a different, supposedly "easier, confederation

Are you stupid or what? I said UEFA use FIFA'S RANKINGS to seed the QUALIFYING GROUPS.
We use a league system that doesn't rely on the FIFA rankings at all. This ensures that the top 5 actually deserve to go to the WC and the bottom 5 doesn't.
UEFA could come up with a way to avoid FIFA's rankings, they could mix it with regional qualifiers for example (shit example but still better than using a system that straigth out claims Germany = Romania, Italy = Czech Republic, Poland = Albania, Turkey = Estonia and Georgia = Andorra). They could also use the positions of the last UEFA Euro.

>Well for a start we don't even count results by teams like Gibraltar and San Marino in our groups
That literally eliminated Netherlands

Parts of Kazakhstan, Armenia and Azerbaijan are in Europe dum dum

It's a say, I couldn't find the right words to fit with the idea. Like irregularity, reaching the runner-up would be great winning the most of them, not like Netherlands.

>That literally eliminated Netherlands
How so?

CONMEBOL is a dump

All those games against Andorra and England certainly take their toll.

Nope, get a geography map, passing Bosphorus and Caucasus is Asia.

>Brazil
>population 200 million
If we combined all the countries with small populations in Europe we would've had a superteam that would win the world cup every time. The population is the only reason why Brazil is so successful in football.

Now imagine if Brazil was divided into countries the size of Slovakia and you also had random San Marino sized city states. You simply won't be able to compete with UEFA.
The only one that deserves respect is Uruguay, they managed to be consistently decent despite their low population, but then again Europe has Sweden, Netherlands, Portugal, Croatia, Switzerland e.t.c.

>We use a league system that doesn't rely on the FIFA rankings at all. This ensures that the top 5 actually deserve to go to the WC and the bottom 5 doesn't.
This is actually the best of our system, since before 94 we used to do a shit like Europe does and it tend to favor shit teams since the ones that dodged the best teams would gain an advantage over the ones that have to actually play against them. Also it doesn't open retarded debates like "tier 1 teams" vs "tier 2 teams" or even 3 or 4 tiers like it happens in europe where it is ridiculous that Romania is a tier 1 team in a group and Italy and Spain in the same group.

In that case, why Russia/Soviet Union never dominated European football?

Goal difference, Sweden draw and lost against Netherlands.

asian genes

>Damage control

That post

That didn't work out for the US or China.

>If we combined all the countries with small populations in Europe we would've had a superteam that would win the world cup every time

Ok that's enough

>If we combined all the countries with small populations in Europe we would've had a superteam that would win the world cup every time. The population is the only reason why Brazil is so successful in football.

That is retarded and you know it. Brazil is only ahead in football because everyone there plays football and on a minor scale here as well. And why I mean by everyone is everyone, the US, China and India have more population than Brazil or us and all of them suck ass.

Is about how engaged your population is with the sport, not the amount of people live in your country.

Even without the results against Belarus, Sweden still qualify

What really knocked the dutch out was Lloris going full retard at the end of the match with Sweden

Oh so we're talking about population now? Alright.
>South America
>420m people as of 2016
>4 confirmed spots plus 1 play-off spot

>Europe
>741m people (Anatolian Turkey, post-Urals Russia, the entirety of populated Kazakhstan, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan not included) as of 2016
>14 confirmed spots

because india and china are fucking superpowers right?

CONMEBOL is way better and harder than UEFA in every known way

Why the fuck would countries like Portugal or Spain would ever want to join your useless east europeans countries, do you think all countries are so desperate that they have to hide behind the success of countries like Italy and Germany and say "Yeah, that's my continent la' ", "that's totally our achievements" ? I wish I also lacked that much self awareness so I could say "Yeah, that's our continent, we put a flag in the moon, go team Americas".

>That's understandable for people who don't use Google translate.
>>it isn't
>>>I don't use google translate
>>>>while the peruANO does
This is the delusion I've talked about in the OP

>>National Leagues
>how to read.ru
Google what the global nations league is
The only confederation we have a realistic chance to qualify from is OFC
The winner of which made Peru struggle
>UEFA use FIFA'S RANKINGS
They fucking don't, read what I wrote again and maybe you'll understand from the second time.
>le imaginary line that I was told about in school is the only correct one

for sudacas, put Slovenia in South America and it would qualify 3rd every cup

>>France, Spain, Italy, Sweden
How to forget the crushing last two WC campaigns from Italy.

>Population isn't the reason why the Brazil NT is good!!
>Look at China, India, US and Russia, their population is large as well, but they aren't good at football!! HAHA, CHECKMATE!!
Sudamerican """""""LOGIC"""""""

Why doesn't China or the US?

You gotta talk to sudacas in their own language:

In Conmebol, you got a load of drug dealers, some bigger than others with better recruits. You don't have to compete on the same level of them, you just gotta hold off your own streets, making sure you move your stuff better than some of the smaller time players.

In UEFA you got some dealers who are just themselves standing on a corner doing their best, some with a bit of a set up and then you've got some who got the finest shit going, bribing the police and the governement to look the other way as they supply the whole city. And if you aren't up to the same level as those guys you've got no chance of avoiding bubba in D wing

>it isn't
What's the problem? Is a basic English sentence. Are your sure you know English?

The other thing is just a project, proposed by UEFA. Is irrelevant.

You should stop your banter is really retarded, Armenia wouldn't qualify even in Asian one.

???
Greentexting something doesn't make it untrue, dumbass.

>the state of Armenian arguments

We are just following through to the natural conclusion to what you said. Seems your 'logic' is the broken one here.

>They fucking don't
Yes they fucking do. The World Cup qualifiers always use FIFA's rankings except in Conmebol's case, since our qualifiers follow a simple league system.
Furthermore, you act like Italy and Spain being on the same group is a tragedy, but purposely ignore the fact the other teams in their group were Albania, Israel, FYROM and Liechtenstein, and that the second team only has to beat a weaker team in the playoffs. Italy couldn't beat Sweden, and is Sweden better than Chile? Of course not. So there's no tragedy in here other than Italy underachieving due to their own mistakes, not the system's.

Kek

how is 2-0 "barely" when all of your games end 0-0 draws?

Have you ever been to Brazil? Outside of the bantz we have among ourselves. They play football everyday at everytime, everywhere. Specially in the slumps.

Here he have a similar culture of always playing football, I think Buenos Aires is one of the cities with more football stadiums in the world maybe only behind London and San Paulo, but in a more friendly way.

So yeah, population has nothing to do with how good Brazil is at football, population only increase the pool available for talent not how engaged the people are with sport and it is engagement what drives the improvement of the individual talent.

>If we combined all the countries with small populations in Europe we would've had a superteam that would win the world cup every time.

>then you've got some who got the finest shit going, bribing the police and the governement to look the other way as they supply the whole city. And if you aren't up to the same level as those guys you've got no chance of avoiding bubba in D wing
If Iceland falls into the first category, then I have no pity for those with no chances.

>answering to a noncountry

Ottoman/Kurdish/Azerbajaini/Russian clay

You are talking to Armenia, all their matches end in ~ 0-4

I guess I should watch European qualifiers next time

pppppppppppfttthahahahaha

I guess turks where fine

He's talking about the Armenian user claiming Peru "barely" beat New Zealand while the UEFA playoffs always ended in 0-0.

Bet you wish you could get a 0-0 against Tony and Tom

>south amerca chatting shit about 0-0s

Yeah sure
Such a hard time beating Venezuela, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Colombia, Ecuador and Chile
I bet it is super hard