>tfw xxxtentacion is 168cm and 54 kilos
>tfw im 168cm and 60 kilos
oh shit i need to lost 6 kilos to have the nice body of xxxtentacion

i know he is skinny but girls love that type of skinny body

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

relation with Sup Forums ?

Because they don't see him in person. When they see a short guy like that in person they will think he is a teenager and be turned off.

Isn't he that nigga that posts selfies with him having threesomes with teen blondes in his Twitter all the time?

Who?

Teen blondes aren't exactly the most choosey of women.

Do u actually like his music?

Lil Uzi is way better

Patrician taste bro

xxxtentacion doesn't spend his free time on Sup Forums whining about his life though

He actually selling his whining on itunes (tm)

Hmmmm, you may like those but only Americans will understand and like Kendrick Lamar

>rap
>patrician
please remove yourself white nigger

I don't understand this hostility

This
Start whining to sound cloud

based XXX, triggering both Sup Forumsedditors and SJWs

This. I'm not even that much into this kind of rap, but Uzi has some decent songs compared to xxx

>tfw 1.90m and worked my way down from 100 to reach 73.5kg back in June
>stopped smoking in early July
>now back at 81kg (constant since early August)
Damn I wanna go back to the mid-70s but it's so hard

kek. Reminds me of a finnish song;
youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM

The kid in the video with the headphones.

You shouldnt weigh 73kg if ur 190 cm. If you have some muscle mass, 85-90 kg would be normal. If you are skinny, 75-80 kg.

Well I got very narrow shoulders and don't go to the gym, so at my current weight I'm already starting to regain my double chin again, ew. And probably unhealthy amount of visceral fat (don't know for sure, can't afford DEXA scan)
It's really my resolution to go back to at least 75 come New Year's - I felt really good physically when I was down there, now a bit more bloated again. I've used my quitting smoking (after 15 years of doing so, up to 30 cigs/day) as an excuse for eating like a pig (4000-5000 kcal/day) for too long already, at least now I've reduced to maintenance (3000-3500), so I'm preparing for a cut (2500)