Misunderstood genius or overrated hack?

overrated genius

Misunderstood hack

misunderstood hack

elite shit

genius hack

absolute genius fraud

Overrated Genius.

I got to chat with him about football, the guy is a walking madman about it. He is also honest as shit (which is weird coming from this country) the only bad thing about him is that he is a registered chocker. Still one of the best managers this country ever gave to the world.

People who know him say he's 24/7 thinking about football and tactics, they don't call him "el loco" for nothing

Misunderstood and overrated.

Fraud, Lille have been abysmal

mature Messi

He got bad luck there, too many injuries

Not an excuse these days, bow down to true genius

and also,you know, maybe getting rid of the whole fucking squad to put up a starting 11 of young foreign players who don't know each other nor the french league

genius but a literal choker also

>a starting 11 of young foreign players
Does Lille even have a single white Frenchman? Every time I watch them play they are full of black guys

pseudo genius, filthy leftist

expect them to win the Ligue 1 in about 3 years
that's how Bielsa works

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>Bielsa winning anything
He won't even be there in 3 years, dude hasn't won a thing in his life

>filthy leftist
You what? He never talks about politics

You mean with other managers or in other teams. That is how Bielsa actually works. He will never win anything but he will discover talent and make the best out the players they have and that will basically go to better teams 1 year or 2 years after working with him.

no no I didn't say bielsa
I say Lille with those players and those tactics will win ligue1 in about 3 years
without bielsa

Lazio have been doing much better since hes left ;^)

this

Genius but his influence precedes his achievements

Smoke seller, I don't know how these Argentinian managers do to get jobs after choking so hard
Bielsa, Martino, La Volpe, Bianci they all have a great status but their statistics are fucking shit

Because among football fans (and even other managers) you weight how much their influence changed either argie football or football in general.

Martino though is a different case, he is a direct Bielsa student and his methods don't differ a lot from Bielsa, Bielsa and Bianchi changed how argie football is played in fact there are some people that argue that Bielsa's failure with our national team in 2002 made our local football evolve for the worse.

And La Volpe is mexican, lul. Also outside of memes, I think your NT could use a guy like Bielsa or Martino, they are great to create a foundation to build upon even if they will never gain you an actual trophy.

I thought Menotti and Bilardo were the ones who changed argie football
Man, Lavolpe speaks like argie
he is not mexicuck for shit

Yeah but Menotti and Bilardo are like 80 years old. Discussion now shifted years ago. The thing is that in the last 20 years Bielsa was the manager that influenced a generation of managers that are now doing what Bielsa did here and in our NT in the world, like Pochetino, Berizzo, Sampahumoli, Martino and on a leaser manner other local managers. Bianchi is the other figure but he doesn't have direct disciples like Bielsa does and his influence is far more restrained to our own local football.
Everyone has an opinion on Bielsa and the way he thinks of football, the issue is that he is a polarizing figure, people that hate him will never recognize a single one of his traits or his teams as positive. But when other manager clearly influenced by Bielsa do something they will praise him without seeing the hypocrisy in their actions.

To this day people say that Argentina during Bielsa's years was "bad" or played "badly" or other bullshit while they cream over how Guardiola's Barca played when the core ideas of both teams were the same.

MAMMA MIA

Bielsa will never win anything, his magic is that he goes to a club, changes everything, is "too smart" so he leaves, and then the next manager wins the trophy with Bielsa's tactics