How do we stop White Genocide Sup Forums?

All the white populations are declining in their respective countries.

USA went from 90% white in 1965 to 63% last time I checked, but given the rate it's probably more around 61% now.

How the fuck do we stop it?

We will end up never having a country that isn't protective of our related white genomes, and they will just go away.

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/02/21/antisemitism-is-on-the-rise-bomb-threats-jewish-cemetery-vandalized-n2288699
newstatesman.com/world/north-america/2017/02/rise-anti-semitism-donald-trumps-america
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/gfg/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/2311166/image/shKBfaUBUUEej67EPi6k1g/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/deletethis/image/h8RmpmdBZG-pIRn37vb8zQ/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1472512625186/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1476777196773/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/polbingo/image/WrnpCS1uqbRF0rNceMnljA/
google.com/search?q="yes, diversity is about getting rid of white people"&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
web.archive.org/web/20130911054719/http://harpending.humanevo.utah.edu/Documents/ashkiq.webpub.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make as many white children as possible.

>Emily Goldstein
KEK

being an autistic virgin sure won't stop it, but I guess that means you're a lost cause.

love it when betas bitch about "white race dying" and willingly cockblock themselves off from all the cute and hot brown women of the world. You fags take yourself out of the competition; thanks for doing my work for me.

Reminder that this neckbeard made the same thread a few hours ago. Autism 101

Also you're a virgin.

vote for trump

>this projection
Sad!

By being willing to take the career hit.

(((goldstein)))

Every fucking time.

They don't even try to hide it anymore. Anyhoo, you stop it by staying woke, dosing red pills, AND STOP WATCHING JEW PROPAGANDA (LITERALLY EVERY HOLLYWOOD MOVIE PRODUCED)

>Yes, diversity is about getting rid of black people (and that's a good thing)
>Yes, diversity is about getting rid of asian people (and that's a good thing)
>Yes, diversity is about getting rid of arab people (and that's a good thing)
>Yes, diversity is about getting rid of hispanic people (and that's a good thing)
>Yes, diversity is about getting rid of gay people (and that's a good thing)

etc etc etc

How fucking delusional are these people? Will this fucking age of ultra stupid end?

less white people is always a good thing

Is this accurate?

please let white genocide continue, you people are literally unbearable

t. everyone else in the world

Same old tricks Schlomo.

>tfw fat neckbeards blame Jews for perpetual virginity

Not Jews fault you're hideous and socially awkward

Whats the problem? You're a confirmed jew hater, cuck/pedo spammer that posts on Sup Forums too

you fucking dark mutt, you son of a fucking bitch
darkies get the fuck out, non-whites aren't right, get out now!!!!! darkies dissolve!!!

>muh jews are why I can't get laid!

pathetic

>Jews are the victims of genocide in 20th century
>Jews are the perpetrators of genocide in the 21st century

But it's ok when they do it. Anyone who complains is a fat neck beard virgin who blames the jews for all their problems. Just lay down and die already.

>emily goldstein

Okay, this has to be a ruse

just a reminder that this poster is a confirmed jew hating, cuck/pedo spammer that posts on Sup Forums that constantly accuses others of the same thing.

>Jews are the victims of genocide in 20th century

They just keep whacking the beehive with a stick. It doesn't seem like they will ever learn their lesson until it's too late.

>Women won't have sex with me and that's why it's genocide.

How did Jews make you a virgin exactly? How is it genocide that you can't get laid?

This is why antisemtism is on the rise

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/02/21/antisemitism-is-on-the-rise-bomb-threats-jewish-cemetery-vandalized-n2288699

oh yeah, jews are real scared I bet

Huh. You people just said that Trump was an anti semite. Which is it?

newstatesman.com/world/north-america/2017/02/rise-anti-semitism-donald-trumps-america

it's actually because of muslims and communists, who are both on the rise ande who both are historically anti-Israeli/anti-semitic.

This is why Sup Forums has no reason to be right-wing, left is where anti-semitism is today

Why are you trying to use turn around tactics? Do you need to be given a month break from the site?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/gfg/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/2311166/image/shKBfaUBUUEej67EPi6k1g/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/deletethis/image/h8RmpmdBZG-pIRn37vb8zQ/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1472512625186/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1476777196773/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/polbingo/image/WrnpCS1uqbRF0rNceMnljA/

Nothing to see here folks.

google.com/search?q="yes, diversity is about getting rid of white people"&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

People can claim whatever they want. Trump's primary advisor and de facto President is Jared Kushner, an ultra-zionist orthodox jew married to his daughter

Shut the fuck up.
t. your former slavemaster

Nobody's buying your sick links, pedophile.

Good, fuck white people tbhfam.

((((((((((((((((((((Goldstein))))))))))))))))))))))
Who could be behind this?

>Goldstein

this has to be satire

>Sup Forumsbeards cry LITERAL GENOCIDE at an article that says mean things about them

kek are there bigger babies in the world?

Is that a yes then you do need a month break? I can make it happen if you just confirm that you need it

People with higher IQs

>thinking false equivalence will work on Sup Forums in ANY year

To zee Jews anything less than giving them exactly what they want is anti-Semitism. Trump, of course, knows this, and having been mentored by his Ukrainian rural Ashkenazi, will have revenge on the Mitteleuropan cosmopolitan Ashkenazim. Truly the Cohn's final chessmove.
We are like blacks to the Ashkenazim, plus they don't feel the guilt we do about black people. This is trans-Stygian jazz.

>sub sample size (33)

Jewed again. Who the fuck did this study, a 2nd grader? Look at the numbers of niggers and whites, what the fuck.

nope thats racism Emily Goldstein
also i thought i was on Sup Forums not Sup Forums

The white anglosphere is becoming pol

>he doesn't understand how statistics work

kek, proving the studies point I'm see

what's sad are all these pathetic anons whining about "white genocide" as an excuse for their social awkwardness and lack of dating. I bet you they'd increase their chances 10-fold if they showered and expanded the tent to include all the fine minority gals out there. It'd still be low but it's better than nothing.

A provocative headline? Why did they think this would be a good thing to publish!?!?!?

The madder you are, the more traffic they get.

>more projection

I think it's you who doesnt understand statistics.

>go to top university etc
>pick 33 Jews
>oy vey, such high iqs are standard for Jews silly goyim

>pick random whites of the street
>oy vey, non jews are so stupid
>of course we didn't rig the stats, stupid goy!

Nice try schlomo

This is a bot thread

It's weird that you can figure so much out about the methodology from that one contextless table.

Bump

YOU'RE JUST A VIRGIN!

heh, lets see them come back from THAT >:)

nice one

Fuck Goldstein!

>((Goldstein))

everytime

I have an addon that replace 'white people' with 'black people' and vice versa. Makes everything on the internet much more fun

Nowadays the people who call out projection are the ones who are probably what the projection describes

People who are not who the Left thinks are already working against their interests.I'm not saying don't stay vigilant, but also don't fret too hard. It's all being handled. People like Emily Jewstain don't even realize that 90% of anyone they think they know/think is on their side, is probably working against them, and if they do suspect anything, they can never really voice it without looking like a paranoid nutter. It's being handled. OP. You'll see in the coming years.

>IQ tests
>Sample size 33

Yeah fuck off

>any study that triggers me is a trick

keep proving that IQ study correct, cuck

You have your own fucking board.

>Marry
Implying you wouldnt just fug as many white grills :^)

it is proven that Jews have the highest IQs

web.archive.org/web/20130911054719/http://harpending.humanevo.utah.edu/Documents/ashkiq.webpub.pdf

Given what Sup Forums says about them, i.e. they're behind everything and nobody besides some neckbeards on a cartoon board are onto them, I believe they're the master race

I don't want to actually blame millennials for stuff they literally did so I won't because they won't like it.

Could start by getting married and rediscovering your people's faith instead of making life into a virtual game of chicken where you see how old you can make it before having your first invitro twins.

I not him but
Sample size its a basic concept that even a first grader can understand by simply studying baseball statistics and its something you clearly have no clue about

Zimbabwe is anti-Israel? Why do they even care its not like they can do anything about it kek

u dont u cant