>Hurley
>Charlie
>Claire
>Walt
>Ana Lucia

Shit Tier:
Michael
Shannon

When you find out Lindelof was involved in its production.

the pilot

>Eko in God tier

Why? The nigga is fine, but common breh

Last two seasons tbqh

>Sawyer
>Mid Tier
I don't know how I feel about this

You feel that an idiot made that list. Sawyer, Locke, and Sawyer are the highest tier.

Real-time: halfway through season 3.

Now though I'd never tell anyone to watch any of it. The notion that there was an unfolding plot was the entire point of the show, and now we know that there wasn't one. Just nonsense stacked on nonsense - there was never any plan. Ruined.

I want to believe
But
The truth is out there

;_;

Would you put him higher or lower? he is a good character but he never really evolves past Southern con-man that secretly has a heart.

Episode 2... and you know it.

An empty mystery box will never be full.

>Sawyer, Locke and Sawyer
What?

time traveling bunnies...

Jack is easily God tier

Once you realize they're just making shit up as they go along and all the foreshadowing and weird clues don't actually mean anything is just random for the sake of being mysterious.

Maybe during or after season 4.

It does not ever become shitty, don't fall for the memes.

Also, S6 is KINO and so is the finale, only driveling autists believe otherwise.

4th season. And this isn't just dip in quality by the end of the show. It's no holds barred, in the ditch, wreckage with no survivors catastrophe.

WE HAVE TO BACK is the shark jump

Eko to high tier, Faraday and Sawyer to god tier, Hurley and Charlie to Mid tier and Kate to low tier and you've got yourself a list.

Real answer beginning of season 2. You don't know it until the end of season 2, when literally every character introduced that season except for one dies, and it is revealed that the entire season was filler and the show is going nowhere with no plan.

It never does if you are comfortable with spirituality, otherwise dunno season 4? Definitely skip the ending.