BIG HAPPENING- SUICIDE BOMBING AT MOSQUE IN MEDIA

Just got news from RT. IF this is big enough, could lead to a coup in Saudi Arabia or even a Sunni-Shia civil war (depending on who did it).

For this to happen today, the "holiest day" of their Ramadan...this could be massive. Let me check RT again...

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/349472-blast-saudi-arabia-medina/
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/750015820768632832
periscope.tv/w/1djxXwQyDDPJZ
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36706761?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central
youtube.com/watch?v=xWwUJH70ubM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

red leader standing by

For those who don't know middle east politics, this could be...the only way it could be bigger was if it were in Mecca...how the Saudis failed at security on this day, when everyone was expecting...let's wait to see how many dead.
This could lead to fall of al-sauds potentially if it's big enough:

>holiest day of Ramadan is the 4th of July

Only a few wounded.

People don't start civil wars over a couple people being blown up in the streets.

>Just got news from RT

wow, better call sputniknews, dailymail and breitbart

Blue leader standing by.

>durka durkas durka durking other durka durkas
who cares

ayy

Mudslimes don't need much to get them to chimp out. Subway selling pork sammiches is enough for them to riot ffs

looks like Saudi Arabia wants to get rid of the Shi'ites

BÀAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA
>oooh ohhh.... Wipes tears from eyes
>Losing control again... PuuuuhahahhaaaaAaahahaaa

>armed Royal soldiers opening fire on a crowd in the exact worst time and place
>the same as some dude botching a suicide and wounding some passersby

Bundy ranchers pls.

I thought moslems were peaceful? Why are they blowing each other up on their Christmas?

Nice flag desu

They don't riot in Saudi Arabia. It's a borderline fascist state with more internet restrictions than China.

the saudi media is never honest, the fuckers crushed in that thing during their hajj was pver 30x the casualties they reported
>could not cause a civil war
absolutely could. ther title is "custodian of the two mosques," it's literally their one fucking job. no one knows the real numbers right now, might never know, but if it's big and the info spreads over saudi net (which is monitored eith israeli help, btw, to hunt down dissidents...not kidding) could explode just like egypt.

So you are telling me they found shot in the toilet.

Qatif 'bombing

Kek nothing will happen as always

Looks like a fairly small blast. Won't be the happening until they blast that black rock in mecca

This. It willbe interesting to see how this all plays out. Turkey, SA and Lebanon are the most stable states in the ME/AP and they've been under relentless attack for the last few weeks. Something big is unfolding in front of us.

>They don't riot in Saudi Arabia
the shia far from the capital and western cameras and internet absolutely do. thry simply keep it off tvs and monitor internet,

love when people make sweeping generalizations based on what they lesrned in high school history class.

just one person dying in the streets can change the world

He didn't even get inside the mosque.

I'm as primed for the big happening as you guys, but hombre botched the bombing.

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/750015820768632832

The house of saud will fall eventually,they've upset a lot of people in the middle-east.

First SJW consume each other
Then the left consumes itself
Now Muslims are back to killing each other

2016 Kek be praised!

ehi sono di Rimini :D

We sure stopped Vietnam because of that monk. Norman Morrison was wasting his time.

Rare

now BBC is reporting is as a headline. Gonna be a grewt shitshow but we need a "german" or "swede"to transfer for us what little info gets out...

i really like your flag

RARE

test

>22
Kek wills it

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

newfag

FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG
FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG

>autoimmune

periscope.tv/w/1djxXwQyDDPJZ

also, for this to happen today, when secuirty would be higher than any other day, must have had inside access. Would far rather a quick death than to be "interrogsted" by Saudis and therJewish friend Colnel Saul Rubin of Israeli Intelligence...

Unknown number of casualties, probably low.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36706761?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

saudi got some pretty nice and interesting arctecture

wish we had stuff like that

>Independence Day
>dead kebabs in Medina

Wow, this day has been pretty good so far.

This confirms that the terrorists are not Muslims. No real Muslims would do this.

Holy fuck what is with all these retards not knowing how digits work?

Also if I was in charge I'd drone strike that stupid black cube they all pray to and let the middle east problem solve itself.

He didn't get inside, he detonated his explosives outside in the parking lot.

Just the bomber, no other casualties

Soon.

HAAAYYYYYYDDDDDAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

>you were born just in time to see suicide crusaders bombing kebab cities

RELIGION

of

Why is it called the religion of the peace if it seems to have 10000% the amount of violent events in comparison to every other religion practicing today?

How many died?

>inb4 not enough
i know that already

why the fuck did they put their holiest day on the same date as america's holiest day?

their religion is barely older than our country and we are way more important. we should get dibs.

so they are finally eating again- does this mean we can expect less 'holy suicide bombings' for a little while?

islam is pants on head retarded

how can death, violence, and political gain be sacred?

Good marketing.

Give it time Sven.

happening celebration! show me your moves Sup Forums

>last sept 11th a crane falls in mecca and kills a bunch of dune coons
>July 4th a bomb goes off in medina and kills a bunch of dune coons
Better get right with Jesus sandniggers, he's trying to tell you something.

Goldstein leader standing by

it changes , Islamic calendar follows the moon instead of the sun

Rock the Casbah!

cool

>at least two

Welp, it's fucking nothing.

TakRare!

BREAKING: FIRST PICTURE OF THE SUSPECT TAKEN MOMENTS BEFORE THE ATTACK.

Der Fuhrer aufgestehen.

>faggotwhoseneverplayedOoT.jpg

No surprises there, you people always were retarded.

So they blew up a parking lot? Holy shit. It's happening.

>god uses American holidays for divine intervention instead of his own Christian holidays

Mormon detected.

twitter worth checking, has some good pictures...We White Euros don't hold anything sacred anymore, hard to think of an analogy...yes, we get used to seeing snackers each day, but for them, this is...something like if someone set off a bomb inside the sistine chapel.

it's the 'Religion of Great PR'

why did the american left embrace islam when it rejected christianity and judiaica?

where have all the liberal atheists gone? how can those who remain support a minority group whose values are diametrically opposed to it's own?

it's as if the left took on radical conservative christian terrorists or decided to start fighting for the rights of cannibals

liberals 1996-
I SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO NAKED IN PUBLIC

liberals 2016-
THAT BROWN MAN SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO FORCE HIS WIFE TO GO COMPLETELY COVERED HEAD TO TOE IN PUBLIC AND IF SHE REFUSES HE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO KILL HER AND MOLEST THEIR DAUGHTER

Bomber confirned for Joni Mitchell.

>8878

HOLY SHIT KEK WILLS IT!

I'm still waiting to see what ISIS might do in the US today, hopefully they wreck some liberal shithole again.

American holidays are Christian holidays.

What a glorious America day. Dead sand niggers and all.

JEB FINALLY LOST IT

CLAIMED TO HAVE TAKEN THE FIGHT TO ISLAM DIRECTLY

CAN THIS MAD MAN BE STOPPED OR IS SAUDI ARABIA DOOMED TO A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH?

probably misheard this

youtube.com/watch?v=xWwUJH70ubM

a VERY poor analogy
you can't compoare some random street to the sistine chapel

Watched this about 30 times now, thanks.

>where have all the liberal atheists gone?

They became right wing atheists

Not sure how close they get to the mosque, and the Saudis will never give real figure...just like stampede during last year's Hajj, they forgot to mention the 1,000 dead Iranians.
And our wonderful leaders are importing all this shit to Europe. Lovely, huh?

>now who is to blame
Still Muslims.

..kek

>bomb explodes
>sunnis shout ALLAH ACKBAR
>shias shout ALLAH ACKBAR
>confusion happens
>now everyone shouts ALLAH ACKBAR
>and so another day ends in the Middle-East

>you can't compoare some random street
Yes, actually you can. Muslims have no real "art" to speak of that they appreciate. for them, the 2 most important things in their religions (and for many of them in their lives) are "the two holy mosques."
As I said, that's the title the al-Sauds have, that is their main duty-- to guard mecca and medina. You cannot overstate this.
t. Euro who studies these people for a living.

I love how its the fucking poles building the mosque.

It's always the Jews

Considering how no non-muslim is allowed to enter Saudi Arabia, I'd say the probability that it was a mudslime attack is still pretty fucking high

don't it always seem to blow that they don't know what they got till it's gone

>people

Didn't you start one with throwing tea into water?