Moose is a swedish animal. Stop claiming that you are moose-countries

Moose is a swedish animal. Stop claiming that you are moose-countries

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnyheter.no/nyheter/2015/11/12/194882467/erna-sier-blankt-nei-til-hjelpe-sverige
friatider.se/norska-regeringen-vi-verger-folkr-tten-om-sverige-kollapsar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We culturally appropriated the Moose. Deal with it

To be fair the Canadian moose are a lot bigger than the Scandinavian.

We have the by far densest population of moose in the world

when did we claim it? we're a /dipper/ country

Why do you tell me that after what I said

When i visited Norway i saw tons of norwegian souvenirs with moose

To validate the fact that the moose is a swedish animal

When i visited Sweden i saw tons of negroes with Swedish gfs

awful lot of scandis in here

You're norwegian so you probably were looking for it

I'm sorry for us appropriating your culture

Can't we just share? Also, we have more moose than you.

this, so much this.

>no sweds will be allowed when you virtue signaling faggots collapse

I literally just refuted that entire screenshot on Sup Forums yet you decided to post it here aswell and pretend it's real. C'mon...

>I literally just refuted that entire screenshot on Sup Forums

Wat? I dident see that.

abcnyheter.no/nyheter/2015/11/12/194882467/erna-sier-blankt-nei-til-hjelpe-sverige

friatider.se/norska-regeringen-vi-verger-folkr-tten-om-sverige-kollapsar

What arguments did you use exactly? The screenshot is real. Its a warning. Did you refute a warning?

>pol
you have to go back, your autismo is showing

If it's not you then I must say it greatly amuses me that the entire Norwegian Sup Forums squad go around posting the same image that implies something entirely else than what Solberg REALLY said. But but. Just something I thought about.

Is this what you are reffering to? I cant see it being refuted at all?

Its a real screenshot. Im sorry sweden is in intellectual shambles. Its not a racist news story. Its how my goverment would react to a potential collapse which seems more and more likely.

Its not fun for either of us sven.

How is it entirely diffrent then what Solberg really said?

It's not Sweden as a state collapsing. I think is the distinction, could be wrong.

No, you misunderstand. I'll say it again in English. Solberg was referring to the Swedish asylum seeking system (Migrationsverket). If that collapses, Norway wants nothing to do with the people who will then travel from Sweden to Norway and try to seek asylum there instead. It's not a doomsday scenario like you think it is.

Oh that is true. I understand the point being made now.

I knew it was related to immigration. Might have painted with too broad of a brush. I see where offense would have occured.

Its still not a fun thing to read about. I knew it was about the "migrationsverket" but i also see how i might have misinterpreted it.

>400,000 moose in Sweden
>750,000 moose in Canada

To be fair, the screenshot is from Friatider. It's the Swedish version of the Dailymail. They wrote it in such a perfect way that you can interpret it exactly the way you did. It's scummy as fuck.

Very rude of her to say. An act that shows a lack of trust in the ability of her comrades in her neighbouring government. I doubt Swedish officials will want to have any interaction with her when she's said stuff like this. Unless she has already apologized, I guess, I don't know if she has or not.

Canada is 23 times bigger than Sweden.

No solidarity in that behaviour. They should be working together to make the country better, not pander to foreigners whose agendas will benefit from swedes talking shit about their country, just to get attention for their newspaper. Shame!

True that. I must admit i do create those screenshots based on many, many biases.

Its effect is greater with meme magic. Truth has become so relative lately i cant help but jump on the bandwagon.

Know jack shit about friatider but its clear as day that its populistic.
Oure relationship with swedish goverment officals has been quite bad for a while now. Diffrence in opinion has divided us.

denmark\norway is quite thight in terms of immigration reforms. Swedish politicans has called us racist bigots in numerouse debates.

There is clearly a greater divide than there used to be.

Never seen a moose and I never fucking will.
Helsinki City baby.

>muh density

We have more moose, more moose habitat, and despite originating in Europe moose chose to live mostly here, willingly migrating through shitholes like Russia and America in an effort to get to Canada.

Saw a moose calf last summer when driving home from work
t. Helsinki pro

>Canada known for Maple Leaves and syrup.
>most maples here are Norway Maples which don't give syrup

Give reparations.

She has not im afraid.

My memes are justified. It might project moral relativism but its the only way i can contribute to change.

Im not a nazi and i do value my own intellect. I might have contributed to the rise in hate & anger.

>please give me some constructive hate
>show me another way to demand change

Also moose tastes fucking amazing.

I will personally advocate reparations for maple trees and similar if you give reperations for the new gender laws they are passing here.

They are citing CANADIAN laws.

>whats worse?

All of that liberal stuff originates in the USA, usually from California. Bern that way since at least the 1960s.

How bad will CETA hurt Scandinavian fisheries? Now that Canada can export directly from Halifax and there's free trade I have to imagine Scandinavian fisherman are worried.
>Population of Scandinavia
27 million
>Population of Canada
36 million
>GDP of Scandinavia
$1.31 Trillion
>GDP of Canada
$1.53 Trillion
>Coastline of Scandinavia
35,703km
>Coastline of Canada
202,080km

Not looking good

Interesting. I hope Iceland (and Norway) will go to war with Canada over it. I should really like to see that.

Does Canada have an unique seal species of its own?

>Swedish politicans has called us racist bigots in numerouse debates.

Lel, I thought we were the only one. They keep reminding us how many finns they took in during winter war.

I just wanted to interject here and remind you all that we're #1 in everything.

I got the joke, and FUCK that joke.

We'll flood you with pulp and sawn wood.

Fuck off Scandi shits. Moose outnumber people on Newfoundland 3 to 1.

Then why do you refer to it by its Native Canadian name? :^^^^))))
>Moos
Mohegan word
>Môswa
Cree version. The word môs is the verb "to scratch", cause it scratches bark off a tree with its antlers to clean/maintain them. Also, ever eaten moose before? Pretty awesome desu

Excuse my autism

They call them elk/elg though and they call elk wapiti.

Älg*

Swedes call elk wapiti? Is that what youre saying? Wapiti is elk here.
Confused by the wording here

From left to right in North America:
>moose
>caribou (called reindeer when referring to Santa's pets or the imported domestic herd in Alaska)
>elk (more rarely wapiti)

From left to right in Europe
>elk (or some variant thereof)
>reindeer
>wapiti

wat

Did I miss something? I didn't want to get into hind, roe, buck, stag, doe, etc. for lesser cervids

Well i know the north america one here, but it's what the euros called them is what was confusing me.
Why the hell do euros call them wapiti? Its another native word

We don't. I'm not sure what the other leaf is on about.

The story I heard from Scandis on Sup Forums was that moose are called some variant of elk. When Euros first got to the North American west they called the large deer by the same name they called the large deer out east and in Europe, elk. Later we came to call elk moose and Euros started using the old American name if wapiti for what we call elk.
>Swede
Are you confusing the elk in my pic with red or fallow deer? They are a similar animal. The internet confirms that Euros call what we call elk wapiti.

Moose immigration

I'm on the internet telling you we don't use the phrase "wapiti". Elk and moose are synonymous here, [exclusively] referring to the left frame of the picture you posted above.

What do you call the animal in this pic? It's a North American cervid known for its large size, large antlers, and loud bugle. Both the internet and other Sup Forums Scandis have told me it's called a wapiti, which is used here but rarely.

Damn that elk took a fat rip bruh

Colorado has legal weed and a large elk population

Never heard the word wapiti before

who /moose/ here?

someone put a smoke in it's mouth

The moose is on the loose

We don't have that particular animal living here. The closest we got is red deer so people would probably refer to it as some kind of deer.

According to Wikipedia the norsk, deutsch, suomi, and dansk languages all call it wapiti/vapiti.

It's called wapitihjortor vapiti in Svenska. You've just never heard of it

Never heard of it beforr, maybe its an alternative name for an elk thats never used

There's plenty of words that while technically correct never get used.

Never used because you are unfamiliar with the animal. If you came to Canada and hunted one you would go home and say you hunted a wapiti. What else could you call it? That's your word for it. You couldn't say elk, while similar you couldn't say kronhjort. It would be wapiti

If I was being a smartass about it perhaps.

>"Hey guys, just got back from my hunting trip where I bagged a weird deer. It's like a kronhjort but since it's Nordamerikan it's louder, fatter, and tries to show off with big antlers haha!"

t. you

I'd probably just say hjort as that is the general term for such animals.

Never heard that word before.

good thread