/r/Donald here

/r/Donald here.

What the fuck is your guys problem? Do you not want Trump to win? Why do you do this shit? What goes on in those Trump generals? Here we are as Redditors planning events and marketing opportunities for the Trump campaign but then you have LEL FUK JEWS people from Sup Forums fuck it all up.

Stand down and let us secure Trump's presidency. You have done enough damage.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/2C00I4U/status/749701287986405377
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to lick Kongou's feet.

we didn't make him tweet that shit. fuck off retard.

back to plebbit

OUT OUT OUT

Why is she so perfect, Sup Forums?

>Here we are as Redditors planning events and marketing opportunities for the Trump campaign but then you have LEL FUK JEWS people from Sup Forums fuck it all up.

because she's a squid.

I'm not even a footfag and I agree.

It was cripplechan you nigger.

What are you talking about, it was a sherrif's star, Trump said so himself. The fact that it was posted on 8ch in the same thread as a bunch of racism and anti-semitism is just a crazy coincidence. Innocent mixup, could've happened to anybody.

>/r/Donald here.
stopped reading there.

go back2reddit you kike.

Really makes you ink.

>neo-Nazi star

Sheriff's stars have fucking points on each corner dumbass.

you have the wrong Sup Forums

that image is from hotwheels chan

also fuck off reddit

It wasn't even us you fucking tard.

I thought that image came from Reddit

happy that now you don't have any homework?

keep those shitpost comings, the clogging the 30+ page at leddit is surely bringing shillary down!

>neo-Nazi star
really made me wank

Fuck off.

What about really old sherrif's stars, did you ever think of that? Those points are gonna wear off over time. And any good sherrif holds on to his star for years. It's not just a sherrif's star, it's a really good sherrif cause he's been on the job a long time.

Stop spreading lies.

>every 6 pointed star is a star of david

top kek. They're so fucking triggered that they're making any possible connections they can, no matter how thin or imagined. It'd be like if Sup Forums was accused of being ISIS propaganda because pepe is green, the color of islam. It reminds me of when the echo meme first hit the news sites and they were making up all this bullshit about how the echoes symbolize jews being entrapped within parentheses, to represent auschwitz or some shit.

They managed to take the _ONE_TIME_ that we're not shitting on the jews and making it out to be anti-semitic. The one time we're actually not being anti-semitic

>all stars with 6 points are the star of david

>Drumpf finally post some Sup Forums content
>It destroys his campain

are you happy, Sup Forums?

history will reveal that trump is a hillary plant to destroy once and for all republicans

>it was a sherrif's star

Sup Forums when Trump retweeted it:

>HOLY SHIT BASED DON NAMED THE JEW!!!

Sup Forums when he had to walk it back

>why are the liberals so upset omg it's just a star who even reads into these things

It's a sherif star you fucking idiot.

What is 'a star of david' even supposed to mean.

Suck my shit reddit. We will do what we want.

pol really JUST'd up his campaign good.

He won't comeback from this. The media is pushing really fucking hard and the people are buying it.

Can some one send this to Trump?

>give daughter to Jews
>suck greatest ally cock
>be given own set of (((echoes)))
>still being accused of anti-semitism
Really makes you think.

This is an obvious d&c shill, and even if it wasn't the image came from 8ch not Sup Forums

It's called a joke, kid.

No she's kid xn

>You will never have an invader this cute.

Your attemps to make it look like a sheriff star yesterday were lame
Now posting random tweets is even lamer.
Come on, this is Sup Forums, everyone knew what the star deal was.

It was 8ch not 4ch you stupid nigger.

Top kek this so much

>LE BASED GOD EMPEROR BTFO THE JEWS AND HILLIARY
>REEEEEEE IT WAS JUST A SHERIFF STAR REEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying the_donald doesn't fuck up "removing the no racism rule" or lets an admin rave about raping women

having no self awareness don't make you winners, just extra-retarded losers

10/10

Already have a superior abyssal waifu

what is this supposed to prove?

>blatantly anti-Semitic

Doesn't this speak volumes more about the people decrying "muh anti-Semticism!"?

Yeah well at the /r/Donald everyone is fucking white. Fuck off Manuel

you won this time tacobowl

Get out of here plebbit shill.

Ah you think autism is your ally? You merely adopted the Trump. We had born it, molded it.

You're thinking of (8)chan's Sup Forums, retard.

i didnt know neo nazis used the star of david. i mean if its anti semitic to have a star of david in a pic i think the jews need to remove it from everything asap

>r/Donald
>white
>Full of Faggots and can't make racist comments
>Go full retard when some minority likes Trump

Sure thing mister plebbitor.

The guy who created it posted it on Twitter before it ever showed up in the chans. And said himself he just used a stock shape.

guys its getting to the final furlong now...lets not disrupt trumps campaign anymore

Go back to plebbit, casual nigger.
Also, kike.

THIS. Sup Forums goes through as much mental gymnastics as Hillary to justify their Trump dick sucking and jew fetish.

Oh naturally because a rotated six pointed star is totally a normal thing to randomly create in MSPaint.

Go try it and see.

>yfw the dirty son of a graseball or a mick tries to play the superiority card because nationality

1. create the shape in it's own file
2. rotate.
3. transfer to the project file

fucking this.

The old media doesn't understand what's happening. WW2 was almost 80 years ago. Nazis are a distant memory of our grandfathers and great-grandfathers. The jews were able to trick the baby boomers with propaganda like schindler's list and others, but that also was a long time ago. We've now gotten so far removed that, much to the jews' chagrin, they can't just keep bringing up the nazis to end all arguments. They're tone deaf an screaming MUH ANTISEMITISM isn't working anymore. They've exhausted their only trick in the book.

As we go from current year to current year, nazis and the holohoax will continue to fade into memory. They can't keep it relevant forever. Not when the people that were actually around for it are mostly no longer even alive.

And the more they cry about antisemitism, the more of a joke they look like. Normal people legitimately no longer give a shit about the holocaust. Nobody fucking cares.

This whole 'ordeal' is the perfect reason why US news media and its allergy to facts should be exiled from the Internet.

It was from twitter you retard.

>implying you would've been able to place that text copy within a pentagram star

seriously, the_donald should be part of the conservative culling, even the nazis did something right the night of the long knifes

Who is the white nationalist now, faggot.

Star of David has lines through it. Look up literally any picture.

Someone put a MAGA hat on this anime

I've never heard of a child teaching his father so neither should you

Bilderberg 2012 said Hillary was the one they'd chosen. The fact that Trump is opposing her seriously is enough to put the Jews in a tizzy. They thought she could stroll to the WH going against YEB! or Rafael Eduardo.

... but why?

Can you as a retarded normie explain to me how a random 6 pointed star is antisemitic. Like let's say it's the fucking star of David, it has no context to denote antisemitism.

Thats a cute anime.

If anything it implies that the Jews are the ones certifying her as corrupt.

>"just stole a trump sign from someone's yard I thought someone was going to come out and shoot me but I made it out alive !"

twitter.com/2C00I4U/status/749701287986405377

BAN THIS FUCKING PLEBBITOR

Even though you're right for the most part, the linear hexagram has existed long before Judaism. It was possibly even stolen from Hinduism.

Fuck off to plebbit you kike shill

what do you mean why? It's a design choice. Do you agree that the star looks better design-wise than the circle Trump's team switched to?

Most people hate jews, if anything this will make people want to vote for him even more.

Please get the fuck off here and stay on Reddit where you belong

Nah you're right it's just a coincidence that the thread it was posted in was full of anti-semitism. Nothing to do with it.

In truth I hate Jews, I'm just gloating because Trump is an idiot and he fucked up again and this time his moronic meme brigade helped him. I'm not offended.

But you have to be fucking stupid to really believe this was a sherrif's star. We all know what it is. Just stop.

Wrong. It implies Hillary is corrupt, like the Jews.
Remember kids, SJWs always project.

So a man that has a Jewish Daughter, a Jewish Grandkid, that enthusiastically supports the Jewish people and the State of Israel is an anti-semite while a woman who gets money from actual anti-semites that support terrorist attacks on the State of Israel is a champion of civil rights?

Really makes you think.

No, he or his team are just dumb enough to post stuff created by anti-semites and then make up stupid stuff like it's a sherrif's star afterward

Trump's racism doesn't concern me, his followers' racism doesn't concern me. His stupidity does.

Save this and make a thread on pol and b. we'll get this bitch.

How had nobody noticed the samefag?
Go back to /r/eddit

>Nah you're right it's just a coincidence that the thread it was posted in was full of anti-semitism. Nothing to do with it.

Stormfags see things that aren't there and they exaggerate, are you that fucking new?

>
In truth I hate Jews, I'm just gloating because Trump is an idiot and he fucked up again and this time his moronic meme brigade helped him. I'm not offended.

How did he fucked up, are Americans that fucking retarded? I can't for the life of me see anything particularly anti-semitic in the fucking pic.

>But you have to be fucking stupid to really believe this was a sherrif's star. We all know what it is. Just stop.

I am not claiming that you idiot. It's just a Random fucking star for fuck's sake. Only someone that want's to perceive it as the Star of David will see that.

Are American's so retarded and so PC that you can't use a 6 pointed star is seen as anti fucking semite?

>implying /r/donald even makes a difference in trumps campaign
did you fix the polls after each republican debate?
do you spam liberals on twitter?
do you do anything but report news about trump?
step aside while the adults do the necessary work

Let's see them

You idiots are so easy to bait.
Trump is Israel's whore.
All he does is throw meat on all sides,and hopes that idiots will think"he's telling us that he's on our side,but he can't be so open about it,so he gives us clues like this".
This,combined with media attention that he gets out of this.

I would prefer someone inexperienced over someone as corrupt as Crooked Hillary.

>/r/Donald here.

Stopped reading exactly there.

she cucks more husbands than an entire neighborhood of nignogs

it was custom to marry your daughter with your enemies
especially in politics
>really makes you think

>he dindu nuffin
then her daughter was the one making the choise, what would Sup Forums do if your daughter married a Big Black Cock

probably live with it

the worst part is that it wasn't even this Sup Forums, but joo sponsored wheelschan

please return to your liberal retard quarantine zone

I would if I had the time.

that amazing squat form tho