>half white

Pick one.

Explain is that obama?

>coalburner
You nasty cuck

Actual witch face

por favor de regresar a reddit.com

y debes de construir la pared tambien

We should all jizz on this picture and tweet it to obama.

Assimilate paco

almost makes me feel bad for the lil nigger,why cant he be a bad goyim

I DON"T SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE, GET OUT MY COUNTRY

He doesn't look anything like her.

moonman!

She literally looks like a whore who used to live next to me.
They're both ugly as fuck.
She got knocked by a nigger,and gave a birth to a little niggress.
Father is nowhere to be seen.

upside down pinhead

where is his father?

Theres something wrong with her face

ayy

>no father

Of course. Did someone say cumtribute?

kek

obama got his mom's face. yuck

her head is shaped like an upside down candy corn.

Burn the coal, pay the shoah

Lmao her face looks like the location pin on google maps

Kek

Como fue la primera dia de la class de espanol

Holy shit is that Paul McCartney?

She has a veryy....... Anglo face.

She must be so ecstatic to constantly be reminded from the presence of her black child that she has diluted white genes in favor of African genes.

Shit, I can only imagine the pure euphoria she was in when the first black cock shot a thick load of hot jizz up her white pussy. Because in that moment she knew that she has completed her life long goal to spite the white race by becoming a vessel for the black race. I'm honestly surprised she didn't manage to bare more black children.

Paul McCartney is Obamas mom confirmed

paul mccartney is dead

She was literally a miscegenating whore who was (surprise surprise) immediately dumped by his nigger father as soon as she got knocked up to piss off daddy, so she ran off to fucking indonesia (oh so cultural) where she married a beta cuckold who would raise her bastard, but she abused him to the point that she had no respect left for him at all, so she left him and abandoned her son with her parents to pursue her dream of becoming a crack addict and turning tricks until it killed her.

I mean really, all anyone has to do to learn why Osama himself is so evil is just look at that harlot that spawned him.

Yall motherfuckers are starting to get next level weird with your black man fetish

>She got knocked by a nigger,and gave a birth to a little niggress.
How did a nigger find Croatia on a map?
Why didn't you guys gut him?

Here,its mostly gypsy women getting knocked up niggers
And even some of those niggers got shanked to death after the fathers/brothers/cousins/entire family found out their relative fucked a nigger,got knocked up and he wants to leave also.

Romanian coalburners have their entire lifes forfeit,no man will want them,they lose friends and family,only retarded dumb liberal women would help them ,no grandparents will raise nigglets,their abject nigglets face bullying,hatred and beatings in school from romanians and gypsies.

No joke, Obama's dad left him for like a decade and a half, showed up out of nowhere one day, and took him out for a basketball game going on and left him again for a few years for no reason.

Aw, little Obama looks so cute

The mother so white and yet he is so black with all the negro features.

So the 1 drop rule is no meme?

This is Obama's mother.

Obama is proof that a man raised by a single mother should never be president.

How can someone be so psychologically damaged, that they become a xenophilic, serial miscegenator single mom?

The eyes have a different angle - the women are very similar but not the same.

Obama actually has his grandfather's face.

...and the nigga STILL became president.

yes, you should definitely do that friend

YOU BURN THE COAL
YOU PAY THE TOLL!

>for no reason
isn't being a black a good reason?

SJW 'S dont think islamic communist would not raise barry to hate whitey?

>expecting conservatives to use their eyes over their narratives

Yeah, have you ever noticed how Jesus Christ looks exactly like Matthew McConaughey?! He will reveal himself in time...

first of all, namefags should kill themselves.

second of all, it's not 2002. nobody uses leetspeak.

third, learn to spell the word "nigger." it's nigger.

fourth, he became president through no effort of his own.

Fun Fact: Obama's parents got married when she was three months pregnant.

>1st Black President is the product of a Shotgun Wedding.

Kek 1p

Daily reminder Obama's real father was an openly anti-white communist named Frank Marshall Davis.

wow talk about a non sequitur. you're pretty blinded by your hatred, aren't you user?

They have similarities.
Blacked..

why do people say he's black then? isn't he half white? why does no one say that?

>Osama

>why don't he want me man?

Thanks, captain President

this picture must be from like 59 years ago.

isnt Paul like a hundred and three?

I thought he was from Kenya. He looks like a Somali pirate in the picture.

In the USA, the black side consumes the white.

In places like South Africa, halfies have their own class.

There are niggers in Croatia?

holy shit that chin

ONE DROP RULE

Fucking a Gypsy is low.

Even for a nigger.

Obama's biological father was Frank Marshall Davis.

ESPANOL ROTO
S
P
A
N
O
L

R
O
T
O

you are considered black to 1/16 content.

>Obongo was born in Kenya

When will this meme die?

You don't even need to look at his birth certificate, just look at his parents' immigration records. Neither left the country until several years after his birth.

>that niglet became the potus
it's a miraculous universe we live in

Nice chin moonman

The dad was straight from Africa, thus darker than the average African-American.

This

Post proofs

you

see:

Esto. Yo tuve ganas de encogerme cuando yo leía su post.

> first of all, namefags should kill themselves.
I'm already dead.

> second of all, it's not 2002. nobody uses leetspeak.
wtf is leet speak? there's over thirty thousand of us, n00b.

> third, learn to spell the word "nigger." it's nigger.
Well now thats just offensive!

> fourth, he became president through no effort of his own.
Sources?

This isn't even a meme. Obongo Sr literally left when Barry Jr was like a year old. Went back to Kenya and had half a dozen kids over there. Meanwhile, Obama's mom travels to indonesia and marries some java mudblood. And keep in mind that this was in the sixties. This is completely degenerate by today's standards, but 100x more degenerate from the standards of the 1960s

She was an absolute cultural marxist. And it still amazes me how someone who I KNOW is completely anti-american and anti-traditional-western-culture is the one who fucking raised a mulatto who ended up becoming president of the USA. Just think about that for a moment.

Protip: Obama is the antichrist. This is not a joke.

Someone needs to photoshop her hot. That forehead alone is bigger than my paycheck

Genetically he's half-and-half, but culturally speaking, the blackness overrides the whiteness. The reason for this is obvious; he looks more black than white. Just as mixing white and brown pigments still results in a brown mixture, just a little less dark.

>Post proofs

Chuck Johnson has proof I believe but really even a simple glance at their photos should be enough. Obama Snr has absolutely zero physical resemblance to his alleged son. I also think there was something else to do with the facial pockmarks that Obama and Marshall Davis both having that is genetically related to only one type of West African group much like Morgan Freeman that Marshall Davis and not "Obama Snr" have.

Your a retard, if you changed Obama's nose and ears he would look like a white person.

>if you changed all the parts of him that look black he would no longer look black.

Jesus, how many big black cocks did she let cum into her pussy?

Is that Barack dressed as a somalian pirat?

el capitan

where are the nudes of Obama's mom

someone post

Not a fan of Obama's policies but the fact he grew up in a messed up middle class house makes him more relatable.

I definitely prefer a President like that over someone like Bush, who was driving the Maybach his CIA father gave him to the Skull and Bones sacrificial chamber to burn effigies of children for the owl deity.

>mixing white and brown pigments still results in a brown mixture

morrakiu pls

you're a nigger.

sorry.

you're a cup of milk with a drop of shit in it.
nobody wants to drink you

No you imbecile Obama looks an alien to a 100 percent nigger in Africa meaning the HE LOOKS MORE BLACK THAN WHITE claim is bullshit because your an idiot that cant see both of Obama's racial features.

I've never completely hated Obama but this made me realize how much he is the literal product of interracial cuckolding. And that makes me hate him, more for what he represents than who he came out to be.

I hope Trump undoes everything he did and destroys his legacy.

Lol; therightstuff.biz