twitter.com/AnonBabble

bloody racist

anime

peanut brain : BMW
Small brain : audi
medium brain : Lexus
Large brain : Mercedes
ASCENDED brain : Jaguar

Love antebellum southern architecture. Simple as.

research chemicals mentioned

Real new

last thread went by in a flash. wew

>i buy a car based on the perceptions of people who don't know anything about cars instead of buying one i enjoy

hope you don't do this lads

Rule Britannia

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

RC wankers report in

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505994339507.webm
Wish BMW drivers did this more often

what's deano's wife's name?

i've always know her a a charlene

i think drivers should be required to have a variety of insurance. the way the system works is just repugnant though. for instance. companies should offer loyalty schemes whereby if you stay with them and rack up 5 or more years no claims, you are then covered for up to half of them money you paid them total, without continuing to pay a premium every year. then, in the event you cause a 10 car pile up or something, your premium skyrockets across all insurers. there is literally no reason to keep charging demonstrably safe drivers hundreds of pounds every single year. forever. that's just robbery. you're paying for services you have never, and might never use.

>mercedes E class
is it from 2007 lmaooo

Are SSRIs bad?

nah 'sall good man

BMW driver - dickhead
Audi driver - paki

NO exceptions

Audi is the ultimate peanut brain car

Stacey
Molly
Maddy
Issy/Izzy
Rebecca/Becks/Becky

i was tricked

never understood the point of car insurance

My granddad came to this country from Mirpur in Pakistan, couldn't even read and write. Worked in the mills. My dad drove a taxi all his life. I drive a Mercedes. Who says Muslims don't integrate?

Horny beyond belief

I got an old BMW because it was cheap, low mileage, full service history. I'd love a jag if I could afford one. I appreciate a lot of wankers drive BMWs. They are good cars though

ssris are useful if you absolutely need a serotonin boost to even consider getting out of bed and improving your life
if you're taking ssris and not taking any other steps to improve your mental health you're ultimately making things worse for yourself

was singing along to the baby driver soundtrack and some lights earlier and a car full of girls pulled up next to me and started pissing themselves with laughter

got really anxious and stalled when trying to pull off too quickly

Why are the British police so scared? Why are they more concerned about how loving and inclusive they look than actually stopping criminals

>not running everywhere

y tho

What's a patrician car then you dickheads

>the ruins are

love all those dickheads who think they got serotonin syndrome because they had a shitty comedown

dire, utterly dire
poor lad

Ford fiesta

Favourite albums of the year?

leftism

I agree.

really don't feel included in /brit/ anymore

why is everyone being so mean to me

jags
saabs
volvos

Your mum's Blacked.com back catalogue

ford mondeo

there are plenty of patrician cars in all price ranges

True patrician.

Mercedes S Class
Jaguar XJ
BMW 7 Series

stuff doctors/GPs drive

generally true. i always think if you havent used it in a number of years it should effectively be like a savings account lol but they're selling piece of mind so what you gonna do

it makes more sense for cars than say
phone insurance and shit like that because when you trade the phone in undamaged you don't get any of the money back. you just need to be careful estimating what you use insurance for. in general - expensive stuff that's used regularly.

Just comedown anxiety/paranoia innit.

fuck off bena/lickdick

because it's such a fucking hassle for them if they even get accused of being discriminatory or profiling in any way
they get suspended, pay docked and/or have to fill out a shed load of paperwork

it's such a pisstake

>why YES I sniff powder I ordered off a site on the internet, it's clearly safe becase a clinical study using a highly-controlled substance said it was! Clearly the same substance I've bought off a complete stranger

cannot STAND drug users

Diaspora by Christian Scott

>not looking right at them and singing louder terribly

bet they looked cute laughing

toyota GT86

who deserved it more; louis xvi or nicholas ii?

youtube.com/watch?v=kAmo2vml6ng

any cheapcore man in?

Fuck off

german cars are a meme

hoping to make some friends at uni this year lads
great post this one

Saturation II
Flower Boy

>music

fuck off back to Sup Forums you boring twats

sniff charlie and whizz and i know its bad

fuck off

>hoping to make some friends at uni this year lads
Don't waste your time. They're all cunts

*plays your head like a bongo drum*

lighten up

British police aren’t even allowed to carry guns any more. Is it any wonder they have turned into massive pussies?

Virgin posho v Chad man of the people

>banging on his bongo like a chimpanzee

McLaren

i fucking HATE having curly hair

simpson eh? i'll remember that name

Imagine you're driving down the road, some Deano in his decked out Corsa pulls out a side road, you have to swerve to avoid him and end up going through some old woman's garden wall and the front room of her house.

Deano drives off into the night never to be seen again and you don't get his reg. You tell the old woman what happened but she (and everyone else) has no reason to believe what happened and even if she did it doesn't help because there is no way to claim back the money from Deano; only you.

Now you find yourself facing tens of thousands of pounds of legal liabilities to fix this old bint's garden wall and house. Unless you're a fucking oil sheik you literally cannot afford any of that shit.

But good ol' Mr Insurance company saves your arse because it protects you against third party liabilities (literally the whole point of insurance, fixing your own car is a meme benefit) so you end up paying nothing (or paying a couple hundred quid excess if you decide to claim for the damage to your car).

>Jaguar XJ

you mean F-type

one of the best posts i've seen in a long, long time

I shouldn't have to pay for peace of mind. At least not every year for my entire life forever.

My neighbour is a doctor. Drives a 3 series. Asked him for a jump start once. He literally didn't know where the battery was or how to get to it. I had to show him.

>virgin posho
>has about 6 kids

fuck off rasheed

Fuck off Shlomo

wavy hair master race

>has twice the kids Corbyn has

corbz is a turbovirgin

business plan: get a pet, get life insurance for my pet, do not get attached, kill it, and reap the benefits

Caffeine is amazing.

fuck sake deano

i know i NEED a way of making my hair wavy.
fuck curly hair seriously it's shit

heheh gr8 b8 m8

Remember they showed us this advert in my driving awareness course

Emilia

>why NO I never take risks in the interest of having a good time

boring limp dick

same desu

pet insurance is actually rife with fraud kek

zankoku na tenshi no teeze

mdma is for children
I unironically take meth to roll

thinking about deleting the old facebook

repugnant reprobate

do you people browse car catalogs? how do you know all the different models and types and their relative advantages and pitfalls?

youtube.com/watch?v=AWistojFP3w

my heart goes out to the poor intern who had to spend weeks photoshopping this

shame she got fat

Dashcam. Problem solved.

Try again.

Don't know whether to buy drugs or new clothes