"in/around Tripoli play out going forward...

>"in/around Tripoli play out going forward, there is space for covert military assistance to the opposition (including arms shipments); the fighting should be done by the Libyans themselves, who are clear in emphasizing their willingness to do so. "

Why isn't this a sticky?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7279
mediaite.com/tv/trump-stumbles-all-over-himself-when-asked-a-single-foreign-policy-question-by-oreilly/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11539
youtu.be/tQDLcSj2aIc?t=431
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264748-trump-we-made-iran-a-power
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess Sup Forums only cares about spicy memes.

>Garrison seriously belive that Hillary is the only one who targets Iran
I never thought he would that ignorant, and such a shame that he is a Trump shill.

Where is this implied? the one running for president is her, so it would make sense to make a drawing about her don't you think?

Yes but everyone in the USA is targeting Iran

Did you even read what i just wrote?

Kill yourself, Sven.

Not an argument

#ImWithShillary

Fine, yes it makes sense to make a drawing about her. What makes less sense is showing her targeting Iran.

> What makes less sense is showing her targeting Iran.
Why? just google her talking how she would bomb iran out of existence if she were president.

H:

Read below.

1.This outrageous atmosphere needs to be combated.

2.An major interfaith committee should issue a statement calling for tolerance and mutual understanding and deplore the hatred of Muslims.

3.A major retired military figure should make a statement that the hate campaign against Muslims in the US only aids and abets our enemies, that it is a recruiting tool for Al Qaeda and the Taliban. If McChrystal wants to get well, it's a good one for him. It's perfect for Colin Powell, but even an easy layup is hard for him. Even better, get a committee for retired generals to issue a statement.

4.Get a committee of retired CIA and other intelligence officers to issue a statement. That I could get done quickly.

5.All of this should be coordinated for convergence.

Sid

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7279

>"There is much at stake in our relationship with Saudi Arabia. We can ill afford to get it wrong. That country is, of course, the heartland of Islam and the custodian of the world's largest oil reserves. "

> Why isn't this a sticky?

Why are you so ignorant about Libya, cuck?

?

You know what they say about statements and source

Also Trump has said he to would go to war with Iran, to protect Saudi Arabia. Where is that drawing Ben?

Why are you so ignorant about Libya, cuck?

>You know what they say about statements and source
No i don't, what do they say?

>Also Trump has said he to would go to war with Iran, to protect Saudi Arabia.
Source?

You have to refute a point i made to claim that, how can i respond to an accusation without substance?

Also why is Afghanistan burning, that place was burning long before Hillary.

>You have to refute a point i made to claim that, how can i respond to an accusation without substance?

You're too ignorant to make a point, liberal cuck.

it's old news faggo

So, all you have is name calling? ok then.

Yes fuck off with your ignorant butthurt, cuck.

You give a statement and provide a source. Like for example I give the statement that Trump would go to war with Iran for Saudi Arabia and I provide the source like this

mediaite.com/tv/trump-stumbles-all-over-himself-when-asked-a-single-foreign-policy-question-by-oreilly/

>Why? To portray Obama as tough guy. And why now? Because in crisis after recent crisis, Obama has looked particularly weak: standing helplessly by as thousands are massacred in Syria; being played by Iran in nuclear negotiations, now reeling with the collapse of the latest round in Baghdad; being treated with contempt by Vladimir Putin, who blocks any action on Syria or Iran and adds personal insult by standing up Obama at the latter's G-8 and NATO summits.

Obama confirmed cuck, kills mudslimes to express frustration at being Putin's bitch.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11539

>“Bill I want to do what’s right,” replied the clueless man

It doesn't look like anti-Trump propaganda at all.

Yes yes I know how the story goes. Anything Criticising Trump is propaganda

>implying the article isn't biased

>mediaite

Arming the rebels was the right move.

> inb4 totalitarian shills and misguided authoritarian leftists claim otherwise

Give me a minute and I will find you the clip itself
>Frogposter

>Arming the rebels was the right move.
Yeah, people sure are having fun with ISIS.

Wait a minute fucking minute

The clip was in the article I posted, fucking watch it next time Uaregay.

Meanwhile

youtu.be/tQDLcSj2aIc?t=431

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264748-trump-we-made-iran-a-power

Yeah, because the US armed ISIS, and they're not Gaddafi loyalists based around Sirte.

Besides, I'm sure when it comes down to it people would rather face a motley gang of armed men rather than a government full of them which can call on artillery, air strikes and international support from a superpower (Russia) to put down an uprising. ISIS is a meme and nothing more. if you're so concerned about their violence you have no business shilling for the likes of Gaddafi and Assad.