God Damn it John Cena. When will they learn that people don't like progress shoved down their throats?

God Damn it John Cena. When will they learn that people don't like progress shoved down their throats?

youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
youtube.com/watch?v=wRRsXxE1KVY
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/04/as-far-as-msm-is-concerned-america-was-a-mistake/
youtube.com/watch?v=wIKGbur0QLU
archive.is/Sc6qA
interrogate.com/directors/albert-kodagolian/work/coke-regal-were-all-the-same-when-the-lights-go-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>labels everyone
>love has no labels
wut

also that truman show music in the background is suspect. Are they saying this new america is a fake world like the one truman lived in?

this thread dead already?

(((John Cena)))

America was made by WASPS, for WASPS
this video is saddening

You are deliberately trying to misinterpret the video

why do they keep saying minorities like muslism or african descent when in reality, white people are one of the minority group in this world, ffs

cena selling out? never seen that before

>John Cena proving that even big muscular men can be complete fucking betas

He has a point though. Bringing up the label is what causes discrimination. The civil rights act is over, women's suffrage is over, the gay agenda is over. They have won but they do not want to let go of the power that they have accumulated.

Morgan Freeman said it best
youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s

John Cena is the only person that can make gay propaganda on youtube without getting more dislikes than likes.

I just disliked the video and I'm scared he is going to "visit" me soon.

look at how small his brain is

someone like him doesn't actually think. he's goliath. he fights and kills the people his masters tell him to.

being muscular doesn't automatically make you right wing

You can't sell out if you were always for sale.

John Cena...

I like how they use 1950's imagery, built from a history of puritanism and capitalist work ethic, to promote people who are lazy, atheist, fat, mentally disabled, and niger.

they're using 1950's facades to DESTROY the legacy of the 1950's and erect mexican shantytowns in its place.

PLEASE SPAM IT WITH HITLER PHOTOS !

dam u big match jhon really make u think

This video is dispicable.

@1:40
So how many people are there who shove a plunger up their ass? How many people are there who like to sniff whiskey? These are Americans too!

let me watch more.....

Fuck John Cena.

VIDEO DISLIKED!!!!!!

obligatory any time he's mentioned:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRRsXxE1KVY

He had me untill the gay/dyke/tranny shit. That tranny really wrecked the vid and his message.

@2:35
Now here we have the Marxist doing what they do best - redefining words. So, Patriotism is not love for country, it is now love for Muslims, LGBT, Redheads, women, Latinos,...etc.

This fucking faggot. Let me continue....

tahnk u big mtch juan cortez for do it again

Why were the black people shown in this video physically disabled? Why can't they show an able bodied black man standing proud? Goddamn white liberal parasites always trying to denigrate other races into their homosexual filth.

race war now

>QUADRUPLE CHEEZEBURGERS

WEW

kek

You are deliberately a bolshevik cocksucker and you should fucking die.

>the country is more than a huge rock full of animals like cougars and eagles

what the fuck is this faggot talking about?!

Protestants are the worst

@3:19
"To love america is to love all Americans." No, it's not. America is a nation, not a person, nor a people. It is an idea, born of the U.S. Constitution. To love America is to love what America stands for - which is two things: the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.

When this bullet-head raised his hand and took an oath to join my beloved Corps, he did not pledge to defend the people of the United States of America, he pledged to defend the Constitution.

Oath of Enlistment:

"I, ____________, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Nothing in there about gays or redheaed.

And it is God-damed insulting to tell the American people on national television that patriotism is more than cheeseburgers. The only ones who believe that are those who put shit on the TV.

>When this bullet-head raised his hand and took an oath to join my beloved Corps

uhhhhh.... i don't think he really did that.

do you believe the rest of pro wrestling, too?

KILL WHITEY

Well...

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/04/as-far-as-msm-is-concerned-america-was-a-mistake/

Well that's embarrassing. i never really checked.

it's ok, bro... maybe we can start a petition to get him charged under the Stolen Valor Act.

GOD DAMN IT, THE JEWS DID IT AGAIN.

Damn

I don't know bro, even though it's preachy as fuck......It got chills when it was from John Cena.

Anybody else know this feel? SJW tier shit doesn't come off as bad when it's from real men, it sounds inspiring

Does he intentionally sound like a faggot? is that why even the avarage guy can beat this faggot up?

I agree! I am white and proud of it!

Morgan Freeman is based, desu. Miles ahead of Neil Degrasse Tyson.

youtube.com/watch?v=wIKGbur0QLU

>Lithuania has the gay pride flag as their national flag

Learn something new every day

If their cause is fulfilled they'll lose their accumulated power, so it's a neverending struggle to keep their useless activist jobs against an invisible enemy.

Didn't know Morgan was such a cool guy. "Black history is American history" rekt that Jewish ass hole.

pls learn that john cena sucks

I love hardworking patriotic American niggers, slopes, chinks, and redheads. WE can all be proud of ourselves es and our heritage and our country!

>Native Americans
>French
>Spanish
>Mexicans
>Chinese
>Italians
>Jews

All that contributed to building America and got little recognition. You live in a Trump fueled fantasy.

Israel was made by Palestinians for Palestinians

And no Israel was founded by a non-white (columbus), owned mainly by French (non-white) and bought by the Queen (German).

are you joking, or are you 12?

>like fake wwe "stars"

>little recognition
WHAT? Calvin Coolidge made Columbus Day a National Holiday to honor Italians and get the Italian vote. Jewish achievements are shoved down our trout every year. America loves French culture.

are you trolling?

The Brits sold the land to the jews.

Columbus was/is White.

French are White.

Queen is an Anglo-Saxon.

I take you are that twat from yesterday saying everyone who isn't some nordcuck is non white?

John Cena looks like he is fucked in the ass on a regular basis.

I'm going to burn a jewmerican flag today in honor of the death of this country.

wtf?

s-seriously?

how many of you actually feel this way??

i had no idea Sup Forums was really just one big online enclave of faggots

True, that is real cultural appropriation.

Why is is that every time I have to see the comments people write from your shitty fucking country, its got to be some retarded leftist shit. Is that what they "teach" your citizens?

Why is Jhon Cena on a SJW video?

I mean isn't he like a huge Republican?

oy vey

>picture deh avreij american
>u tink its a fuckin white mail?
>wrong, its a lebian mtally challmnegd jewish black mualims women :DD
>patroisitsm meand loivgn everyone th same
>even facs
>gdog blss

lol

>state opinion
>trigger some faggot on Sup Forums
>WAAAAH HE SHOVE HIS OPINION DOWN MY THROAT

literally kill yourself OP

he must have godlike genetics. i know hes probably juiced out of his mind, but his shoulder width, jaw, vascularity, muscle insertions.

fuck im so jelly

(((our values))) is being a nation without a culture and a people without an identity, (((our values))) is just as much sharia as it is the constitution

if you disagree you're a bigot goys

>tfw JOHN CENA triggering Sup Forumsfags and SJW at the same time
THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hes right
It is damn hard to picture the average american with your eyes closed.
Even with your eyes open, it would involve walking in circles around, and even then, youd need some sorta surveillance aircraft to complete the whole picture.

You stand tall, you yank bastards. You stand fucking tall.

Underrated post

A

WWE has been utter shit since the panda people cucked them out of the WWF trademark.

Does he really have to remind me of how shit our country is on the 4th?
We are full of shitskins, but can we just have this one day.

>mexicans
>native Americans
>jews
>contribute
All of those people are leeches. The only reason we succeeded was because we kicked them the fuck out.

Really makes you think..

It's a work you goddamn marks.

>26k views
>no comments

top bought

Why does this redneck inbred who pretends for a living get to decide what we should be proud of?

Damn son. I've seen this before but I've forgotten how he handled it.

Not gonna lie, I teared up a little. John Cena is a true American. God bless the USA!

Media lying about origin of star image.

I think the main hashtag could be #dishonestmedia maybe #ffsfactcheck could be another. Also add other hashtags to trumps account and mainstream and alt news.

Proof archive.is/Sc6qA

Please do not ignore this this could have a large effect on public opinion and you can help turn it around. Even if thats just shit posting to keep the thread going please do so

fuck off achmed

Even Hitler decided it was better to send Jews there than let them ruin Europe. Fuck the goat rapists.

Real shame that /wooo/'s mods are giant SJW faggots and that two of them (Kirtaner and Spardot) are friends with people like Sick Nick Nyberg.

who is this?

>3 million muslims

And you laugh about our 4 million?

They are doing this because they want us to have a moment of clarity, like "what the fuck are we doing" but those retards just keep embracing it.

youre probably either obese or a skeleton

I love how this thread has so little replies since that videos makes all the extremes of the political spectrum BTFO AS FUCK!!!

I wanted to watch the video, but I couldnĀ“t see him

Haven't even watched the video. Just saw the corny title "love has no labels".

I swear to god these people live in the fucking early 90s. How about another "we are the world" song with Lionel Richie on the piano?

"love has no labels", these phrases are so empty and meaningless I wanna puke. It's a bunch of chldish bullshit to dance around the easy answer.

What is this? We are smart enough to build computers and cars and rockets but we can't figure out that not all races are the same?

That's it, I'm calling the German Police!
I don't want another Hitler being alive in 21th Century!

>... (feels trapped)
>I'm Jewish.
kek

>(((John Cena)))
He's Italo-Albano-Americano from what I know.

He's right though... I have no problem not labeling people...
This video piss me off so much when I saw it in theaters.
interrogate.com/directors/albert-kodagolian/work/coke-regal-were-all-the-same-when-the-lights-go-out/

I didn't think anything of it until the end, then I got annoyed. Mind you, I'm a spic.

Most people don't even think there is a problem until it's brainwashed into them. I genuinely believe black people are the most racist group of people. I'm convinced that spics (such as myself) hate black people more than white people hate black people.
When we close our eyes and imagine the average person in the US, it's going to be different... For me I imagined someone black hair brown eyes 5'10... Why, because that's me, we picture what we are most familiar with.
All the paintings of Jesus depict him as white because we paint what we are familiar with.
So this user has a point, he labeled everyone but said not to label people.
There is a rising sentiment in society pitting minorities against whites singling them out. Pointing fingers, white man is the problem. They are to blame for the worlds problems. The last time a sentiment such as this arose it ended with 6 millions Jews wiped off the face of the planet... Are we going to stop labeling and start loving? Or should we start ushering whites into the gas chambers now?

Does anybody else remember Cena making fag jokes like a year before the first openly fag wrestler, the dude that look like a black Cena, came out? He probably still make fun of fags in his private life.

>His father is of Italian descent and his mother is of French-Canadian and English ancestry.
>French-Canadian
there's your problem folks

KURWAAAA

>mfw Sup Forums actually memed weedman into office and then it backfired

No regrets, he is the joke leader a joke nation deserves.

AND HIS NAME IS JON CENA!!!!!