AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums considers itself to be a nazi safespace...

... yet she is the most multi-cultural/diverse boards on the internet, with posters from all over the world. KEK!

Really makes you think!

> is the most multi-cultural/diverse boards on the internet, with posters from all over the world

And yet almost all of us are brought together in our hatred of niggers.

Thats what not expecting a echo chamber and why we are the most hardend debators where other sites ban you for hurting your feelings

Really makes you think?

thx for the flag proxyfag

Kill yourself chihuahua

ebin rare flag

Hitler allowed lots of different niggers to serve his grand cause

SHALL

Really thinking here about this...

We don't consider ourselves to be any sort of safe space. Sup Forums is an imageboard for discussing politics. You're allowed to believe and say whatever you want here as long as you aren't spamming white boi memes or scat or whatever.

Only idiots like Sargon of Akkad think that wanting a place where you can discuss things seriously is the same as wanting a "safe space" where nobody is allowed to hurt your feelings, because he is addicted to the retarded notion of the horseshoe theory--that because we oppose SJWs, we must logically be just like them.

Even a cursory investigation of this claim proves it to be categorically untrue. Sup Forums has never cared about anyone's feelings--yours or mine. Sup Forums has never cared about anyone being "triggered" by facts or offended by opinions. There are no mods here to ban you if you say you believe the holocaust happened. There is no petition here to scorn you for macroaggressions because you suggest that niggers aren't violent.

The closest thing to SJW thought on Sup Forums is the unerringly correct observation that all Australians are shitposters and that Canadians are bastards, regardless of whether or not they've actually done anything yet. I suppose that's shitposting privilege.

The third reich was multi-cultural and diverse.

>Really makes you think!
that people hate niggers and jews all over the world you absolute scum

WE

WUZ

KANGZ N SHHEEEEIIITT

rare

I liked the Number One Ladies Detective Agency.

>she

huh really makes you think

Sup Forums is a board of peace, my friend.

wow i am now a #CruzMissle thanks

>she

fuck off

A nigger snogged me once.

that's gross