Blacks React Again to Pinellas Deputies Not Diving In Tangled Pond At Night to Save Negresses

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

Blacks upset and agitated.

Hold numerous press conferences. Threaten to sue Sheriff's Office.

On Sunday, 3 July, they held a Rally.

uhurusolidarity.org/2016/07/03/inpdum-sunday-rally-cadre-what-it-means/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0KTqPloUiU
youtube.com/watch?v=EschrbihJFk
youtu.be/cZkDSXmhQe0
youtube.com/watch?v=7HSVUyCwnDA
tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/mother-of-st-petersburg-teen-who-drowned-in-stolen-car-to-announce-legal/2276679
youtube.com/watch?v=cZkDSXmhQe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying americans can swim

Algae filled waters

Darkest Night.

Cops STILL went in to try to save them.

Instead of being thanked (as they should be), the cops are vilified by some blacks.

Makes no sense.

The cops should have opened fire on the pond. What if an urban youth had popped up out of the pond with a gun?

?

Some can, many cannot.

It falls mostly on racial lines.

Pic related.

I hate this generation

They wouldn't find them in the darkness

In UK it's illegal for police to chase youths on bikes, because they can fall and die.

Had not considered that the cops did not necessarily know who was driving the car or whether they had a gun or a knife.

Also, Alligators really love Florida ponds.

Pic related.

anyone has this "dashcam video"?

this whole series is a goldmine for this phenomenon

literally 95% of the people who need saving are black

youtube.com/watch?v=L0KTqPloUiU

Man that girl on the far left is dark as fuck.

After the event, the mothers of the 3 (and at least one grandmother) got a lawyer and held a press conference.

Go to 4:00 in the video below.

>It doesn't matter how many cars she stole!

Uhhhh...what?

youtube.com/watch?v=EschrbihJFk

Dindus can't swim. That's the advantage of being white. All whites can swim. The water is our haven.

The sheriff already explained what happened that night
youtu.be/cZkDSXmhQe0

Those eyes look kind of dead in all 3 teens.

The video that was released was from cars across the pond from the sunken car. Apparently these guys were supposed to be Olympic swimmers, swimming across an acre of algae filled water in the dark to rescue criminal dindus.

>police should be trained in search and rescue
>the police shouldnt get any more money
pick one

>dey good girls
>dey been to church every sunday
>dey din du nuffin wrong

Police say the teenage girls stole a car in a Walmart parking lot on March 31, and evaded law enforcement who were pursuing them in the allegedly stolen vehicle.

'They've been arrested seven times in the last year on just auto theft charges,' Gualtieri said. 'These are not good kids. These are kids who are heavily engaged in criminal activity. I didn't make it up. I didn't make it up that at 4 o'clock in the morning they were driving a stolen car.'

>literally the next week a baby was eaten by a gator nearby

been posted before, but can we have another moment of silence for that brave car that managed to heroically take down 3 jungle savages to a watery grave, along with itself.

are these shitters legally allowed into pools if they can't swim?

at least the girls are all dead. there is some justice in the world

How were the cops even supposed to know they were nogs so they could racially discriminate if it was so dark?

Such bravery should never be forgotten. Something something incriminating.

Yeah, just found the video

just look at this fucking car, all the smudge, mud and leafs, how the fuck were the cops supposed to rescue these people without special equipment, headlights and a towing vehicle at 4am?

Relax bro, they eventually pulled it out. It's just a little water damaged, it should still drive.

>Michael "Eighteen Gold Pills" Phelps

f

May you find cheap gas on car's heaven buddy.

Well they did watch it sink. If they weren't going to do anything anyway they could have tried to bust out the back window. Whatever though.

It's expected that you'll just naturally know how to swim.

Poof.

some pools do make you pass a test in order to become a member, but those are usually community pools not necessarily wave pools that are more commercial and see a big turnover in guests

>It's expected that you'll just naturally know how to swim.

and that's coming from the land of the safety labels?

The car wasn't that accessible, I don't think.

I legitimately regret the loss of a working car more than three she-boons. Cars are more human than niggers.

The fact that these chimps brought weapons to a fucking kindergarten graduation speaks volumes.

Nigger lottery in 3...2...1

These mammies dont give a fuck about their niglets. They just see a payday from whitey and free reefer and malt liquor.

busting the rear window would mean a strong flow of water directly in the car if it wasn't completely full, potentially spreading small pieces of glass inwards. this would cause many potential cutting wounds on the victims if they were still alive and should never ever be done.

the only safe way to open a car underwater is opening the door when the car is completely submerged

Spread based Colin to liberals. Expose the lie.
youtube.com/watch?v=7HSVUyCwnDA

God I hope it was slow.
I'd be laughing my ass off listening to those baboon shriek and holler before the car filled up

That's actually a really good point. If there wasn't a perp description over the radio the cops had no way of knowing if they were good girls who dindu nuffin or da evil white man.

Also, not that these apes would know, but ponds with sandy bottoms and lots of vegetation are hazards for even the best swimmers. Add to that 20+ pounds of gear in case it was da evil school shooter white man and not good girls who dindu nuffin, nobody wins. Except the alligators and catfish.

>three hoodrat breeders dead

literally what is the problem

Gators are pretty passive, famalam. I used to go fishing at a lake that was utterly infested and the worst thing to happen was one took my cat fish and a few others tried but bitched out after I either kicked them or threw a beer at them.

Crocs on the other hand are horrible killing machines that want to eat you and your dog.

its to avoid liabilities, as the country with the highest doctoral recipients, we like to think a few steps ahead.

This has already been proven a hoax. Video showed that they did go in the water and everything they said in the police reports were true

So did they or did they not jump in to save them?

So all three teens already had mugshots?

>Dominique's mum, Yashica, comes to court wearing a shower cap
>"SHE DINDU NUFFIN!"
>"IT DON'T MATTER HOW MANY CARS SHE STOLE!"
>"SHE DIDN'T STEAL THAT CAR!"

My fucking sides, you can't make this shit up.

They'd all stolen cars before. There's another video detailing how many cars are stolen in that area and it's a fuck tonne.

They did.
The dashcam video shows that they did, but they couldn't do shit since it was 4am in a swamp

>those names

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;___;7

Why was she wearing a shower cap?

>a baby was eaten by a gator

Sad but true. And the father is saying there was another gator involved as well.

And just last week an alligator just came out of a pond and attacked a man. And another one CLIMBED OVER A CHAIN LINK FENCE. Another was found with a whole human body in its mouth.

Yet blacks are all upset because the cops were concerned about going into tangled and dark and alligator-infested waters to save the negresses.

But many police officers stripped off and went in anyway. They tried until they saw it was hopeless, given the conditions, according to the Sheriff in a press conference.

How can black parents can be the kind of parents that they are and yet blame everyone but themselves for everything that happens to them?

Because the Black mother says she will be litigating the issue. Not sure if the other mothers are.

tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/mother-of-st-petersburg-teen-who-drowned-in-stolen-car-to-announce-legal/2276679

Not sure how far they will get. The sheriff said in that press conference that the 3 girls had 7 prior auto theft arrests among them. And they were 16 and younger. Grown car thieves don't even have that kind of record.

That only applies to Mopeds.

Atlantis - come home white man

Is it bad that their death makes me feel ecstatic?

Requesting YouTube video of based sheriff responding to dindu reporters at a press conference

Between the 3 of them they've had 7 prior arrests

>$300 for a running car with a salvage title
>replace the interior
>drive around in a ghost mobile

2spoopy5me
this might actually put me off buying used cars... You never know who died in one.

The police are NOT legally obligated to help you in anyway at all.

Can't remember that based black guy who BTFO these people.

Wow, do dindus even try? Kek.

I live in Florida, too.

This happened a few years back. Two black dudes drove down a dead-end road going about 60mph. Didn't realize it was a dead-end and ended up crashing through a fence and driving into a pond.

All four passengers made it out of the vehicle, but the two black males couldn't swim and drowned. The police were blamed but nothing came of it.

Found it

youtu.be/cZkDSXmhQe0
>Dindu: why didn't the officers take video of the rescue attempt
>Based Sheriff: why would they do that

youtube.com/watch?v=cZkDSXmhQe0

Serious question, how are people unable to swim? You literally just move your arms and legs and voila! you're swimming.

Like, I understand drowning in the ocean where there are currents and shit, but how the fuck does someone drown in a swimming pool? I just can't fathom the concept of "not knowing how to swim."

f

Based car. Never forget.

F

;__;7

You don't even need to swim, just float. Take a deep breath of air, and make sure your lying face up. You'll rise and stay at the surface.

Blacks and water don't mix.

Not sure why.

>no mention of the girls running from the cops after stealing the car
>doesnt show the video of a couple police officers taking off their pounds of body armor to try to rescue them

Coincidence eh?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE OLD BITCH AT THE END OF THE NEWS CONFERENCE:

"How can you steal a car when the keys are in it?"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's the icing on the cake.

When I did swim qualifications for the Marines, they took all the black boots aside and had a black drill sergeant talk to them about swimming. It's where we lost most of our black recruits, they can take it over 3 or 4 times before getting failed out for good.

SeeRekt kraut

But when Air Jordans are at stake...

It's best if they don't know how to. We don't want underwater crime.

Is there some scientific explanation for this phenomenon? Or did dindus just piss off some African water god thousands of years ago and get cursed with the inability to swim or something like that?

I just don't get it.

how the fuck do you have internet

>kenya having white recruits
why u in kenya

I'm socially liberal and mostly moderate...but I really hate niggers.

The sheriff stopped short of blaming the parents but it is a legitimate question.

Where the hell were the parents when their girls, all of whom have a criminal record, are out roaming the streets of Pinellas County?

Where are the fathers?

Where are the mothers?

Shouldn't the fact that the kids have a grown-up police record be a cause to keep the kids home doing schoolwork or something? Anything but being out on the streets.

Fairly positive gators would have gtfo the immediate area if a car crashed into their swamp

>Expecting cops to dive for criminals 5 second after a car chase

That's a fucking cute thought. Even American cops at that.

What kind of car was it?

I want to buy a nigger killer.

Didn't he rape a girl at Harvard recently?

Nigger fashion

I've heard it's bone density, it makes them less buoyant.
Although watching the wave pool lifeguard rescue video posted earlier, it may be just a lack of formal education on swimming. The girl fell in the water and started paddling her arms backwards, you can't make that up.

At first.

Then they detect thrashing and opportunity inside the car.

Probably a good thing the windows are rolled up, from that standpoint anyway.

If she takes it off, she'll dye

>the tub black with her nappy oils.

I remember this... the sheriff was base! all he did was tell the truth.

Niggers with low iqs are too retarded to function in society.

If society removed the niggers, crime will go down so much and less waste of tax payers money for niggers in jail.

It's niggers ruining shit since day one, the Jews and the gays can still function not these savage sub-human apes.

I don't understand, Sup Forums. Their behaviour is obviously terrible - they committed crimes and evaded the police and all kinds of nasty shit. Why are whites so fucking obsessed with JUSTICE FOR TYRONE bullshit? Why are all these twenty-something white girls doing their best to show that they side with niggers?

Niggers hate whites. What do the whites have to gain?

Too little too late to divede and conquer. We all love America by now.