Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2
vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good content

oh my goodness

what did they mean by this?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Natalie Mars has the best *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

holy fuckin yum

Sean Bean in 2010's Black Death would know what to do.

Redmayne? Not so much.

That guy has the finest looking asshole on the fucking planet jesus christ

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

>guy
>asshole

Is yours not that clean, son?

Wouldn't mind playing cave explorer with this fine individual

there's where you're wrong kiddo, the male asshole can never be as aesthetically pleasing as a females because males have more oval shaped assholes and females have nicer, more circuler assholes

Why do I want to stick my tongue in there so badly?

>guy

my dick is shaped like an oval therefor ovals > circles

>guy

R*ddit chain replies are also faggots in denial. Really makes you think...

In 50 years white countries will be mongrel ridden shitholes white Turkey, China, and India rule the world.

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

Theres nothing better than pounding white boipussy while shes wearing a skirt,its so fucking tight its unbelievable

Fuck off back to /reddit/

Why are you posting a man who likes women in a gay thread??

hello there reddit xd

Are traps stinky y/n

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

That is actually the gayest thing I learnt from this site. How to discern between male and female assholes. It's been downhill ever since that day.

ok

is that the ugly orbiter from r9k? the one who wears jumpsuits?

I wish my boy pussy was internet famous : ' (((

never give up on your dreams user

cant be if you dont post it :^)

>Make constant fart jokes for women's asses
>Go fucking nuts over homo butts
I knew you guys were closet cases

got no spread pics but will this turn my ass into a meme? :(

should probably wipe it first you dirty cunt

kys faggot

gender and sexuality are two different things shitlord

>closet

I know actual trannies and homos that are less gay than the cunts on here

what is shadow?

yes, the musty smell is hot while you're banging but it just causes instant regret after you nut

lmao your ass is shitty